XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dragon's Dogma (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2200)
-   -   Figurine for the swordsmith? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371924)

ThaMyth 05-26-2012 03:22 PM

Figurine for the swordsmith?
 
swordsmith says he needs a figurine to get a guy to deal with him, where is the figurine located? so far the only thing ive got hung on. thanks.

FLIPADELPHIIA 05-26-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaMyth (Post 5089083)
swordsmith says he needs a figurine to get a guy to deal with him, where is the figurine located? so far the only thing ive got hung on. thanks.

Theres 2 of them. The gold one is received from doing a quest for Fournival, escorting his daughter around town. This is the only way to get the gold idol, so sav before doing this quest in case you mess up. The other one is the silver and that one you will get from a quest on the notification board to go kill a cyclops.

ThaMyth 05-26-2012 04:19 PM

yeah i prolly fucked the gold one cause fournival got his ass locked up for life in the dungeon hahahaha :(

FLIPADELPHIIA 05-26-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaMyth (Post 5089172)
yeah i prolly fucked the gold one cause fournival got his ass locked up for life in the dungeon hahahaha :(

noooo lol I did the same thing dude. I was so mad at myself. Hes the only one who sold the pilgrims charms at that point in the game. I thought I found enough evidence to get him free but I guess not

ThaMyth 05-26-2012 04:32 PM

yup same shit, i had all the evidence and they were like "guilty", ill get it next time hahaha on my way to get the silver one now, thanks bro

Revan67 05-26-2012 06:06 PM

There is a third option I know of there is a bronze idol at Hillfigure knoll where you find the old guy underground (being purposely vague cause of spoilers)

FLIPADELPHIIA 05-26-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revan67 (Post 5089333)
There is a third option I know of there is a bronze idol at Hillfigure knoll where you find the old guy underground (being purposely vague cause of spoilers)

Yea theres several bronze statues in the game. You dont want to give them that though. You wont get really good stuff

Bubbameister 05-26-2012 06:23 PM

There's a bronze idol inside Selene's house in the window and a cyclops has one in the Frontier Caverns.

Revan67 05-26-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA (Post 5089349)
Yea theres several bronze statues in the game. You dont want to give them that though. You wont get really good stuff

Yea I did notice that. Virtually nothing good. I didn't know about the silver idol when I did it and I couldn't get it from the guy cause his ass got thrown in jail.

Im thinking if you do the trails of corruption quest to get the ledger from his house it screws you even if you rig the trial.

Waylander73 07-22-2012 08:41 PM

I think I sold the Golden Idol earlier on thinking it was just some standard loot, is it buy backable at the Black Cat or anywhere else?

Headless Snip3r 12-19-2012 05:49 AM

It should be available at the black cat, but not 100% on that. Also you can make a forgery of the Gold Idol and give one to him and one to Madeline. He gets pissed if you give him the copy, but you can hang up the sex with Madeline if you give it to her. Hmmm, well she got the real one.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.