XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Golden Axe III (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2618)
-   -   True ending? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372773)

Brianzilla2004 06-01-2012 10:24 AM

True ending?

Does anyone know exactly how to get it? Everywhere I look people seem unsure about how to get it. The most common conclusion is that you need to have a decent score. If that's the case, which character is the best of the lot? I'm been playing on the girl, but neither she nor the cat strike me as impressive...

GoldenCondor79 06-01-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianzilla2004 (Post 5099735)
Does anyone know exactly how to get it? Everywhere I look people seem unsure about how to get it. The most common conclusion is that you need to have a decent score. If that's the case, which character is the best of the lot? I'm been playing on the girl, but neither she nor the cat strike me as impressive...

I got it on normal using the woman charater going.. The Vast Field > Tender Hamlet > Dim Jungle > The Scorching Sand > Death Mountain > Cursed City > The Gate of Fate

hope that helps

Brianzilla2004 06-01-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenCondor79 (Post 5099752)
I got it on normal using the woman charater going.. The Vast Field > Tender Hamlet > Dim Jungle > The Scorching Sand > Death Mountain > Cursed City > The Gate of Fate

hope that helps

Thanks. How many lives/continues did you have left by the end?

VirusDave 138 06-01-2012 11:25 AM

isnt it the difficult like in GA II ?
I think easy doesnt count but please correct me if im wrong...
still hadnt finished GA 3

GoldenCondor79 06-01-2012 11:30 AM

i thought that you couldnt die lol so i used the old save alot trick, but ending up just going for it, i lost 2 lives in the last level (even though i dont think it makes any difference)

yeah it probably is like GA 2, but i wasnt sure :)

Exu 06-01-2012 02:12 PM

Route doesn't matter, you just need to reach the end with a Grade of B or higher and have not used a Continue.

The best way to cheese it is to pick Chronos (the panther) and use his unblockable dash attack, :dright::dleft::dright::abut:+:bbut: (Toward, Away, Toward, B+C)

Brianzilla2004 06-02-2012 04:12 AM

Dang. I guess I'll have to save a whole lot, like I did for that cruddy Streets of Rage 2 "High Score" Achievement (that one actually made me despise Streets of Rage 2 for a while...). Thanks for the advice everyone. Guess I'll have to restart...

Infernal 05-17-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exu (Post 5099972)
Route doesn't matter, you just need to reach the end with a Grade of B or higher and have not used a Continue.

The best way to cheese it is to pick Chronos (the panther) and use his unblockable dash attack, :dright::dleft::dright::abut:+:bbut: (Toward, Away, Toward, B+C)

I have trouble getting this attack to work, I guess I need more practice.

Infernal 05-17-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exu (Post 5099972)

I have trouble getting this attack to work, I guess I need more practice.