XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ninja Gaiden 3 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1921)
-   -   Think there will be any more DLC for this game? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373168)

a7x4lyf3 06-04-2012 06:22 AM

Think there will be any more DLC for this game?
 
Title says it all, I could still see plenty more they could add on with this game, I know I'd buy it. Unfortunately my hope is very bleak because they still haven't fixed the online issues or game corruptions and it's been about 3 months now almost since the game's been released, I think they may have just released the Ultimate pack and then said "Fuck this game" :/

OmegaFlip 06-04-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a7x4lyf3 (Post 5104656)
I think they may have just released the Ultimate pack and then said "Fuck this game" :/

x2.
or
they already planning a sigma version. but usually sigma goes to PS3 console.

a7x4lyf3 06-04-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaFlip (Post 5104660)
x2.
or
they already planning a sigma version. but usually sigma goes to PS3 console.

I really don't see what else they could do with a sigma, Hayashi is already the developer for this game, I swear though if they do make a sigma 3 and it's ps3 exclusive and it has more content than Ng3 along with all weapons and Ryu as a playable character in Ninja Trials I will lose all freakin respect for Hayashi, cause he can do all that crap right here on the xbox for number 3, I really enjoy this game, most people hate it but I like it, not my favorite in the series of course Ninja Gaiden 2 still holds that place for me but it's a damn good game in my opinion, I just think it needs more...

OmegaFlip 06-04-2012 01:27 PM

usually Sigma version always have that extra content such as chpaters, trials, and characters. I think NGS2 is the best on the series. Some might disagree on me this but NGS2 is the series i enjoyed playing compare to any NG series.


anyways, i hope Team Ninja doesnt "throw in the towel" on this game and try to come up what they can improve.

*out of topic* I also noticed that NG3 is still has it's regular price tag. some games with low rating scores would've drop their price by now.

DigiLuigi 06-04-2012 06:20 PM

It looks like they're done with DLC, at least as far as the trials go. There aren't many bosses left to put into trials. Pretty fed up with the trials by now, so it wouldn't bother me. I'd welcome any other content, but whether they'll release anything... NG2 had only 1 DLC. Any examples of stuff they could add?

Shadow MC 06-04-2012 10:03 PM

I think they're finished with dlc with regards to this particular game. As said before there isn't much in the way of trials to be added, which leads me wonder what else they could possibly add to this game. The only things I can think of that they might possibly add are a couple of new weapons or perhaps a short side story to expand on one or two things from the original story.

However, before anything like that happens, I would much rather see all the bugs and glitches fixed. Although, the likelihood of any of the above actually happening seems low.

a7x4lyf3 06-05-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiLuigi (Post 5105557)
It looks like they're done with DLC, at least as far as the trials go. There aren't many bosses left to put into trials. Pretty fed up with the trials by now, so it wouldn't bother me. I'd welcome any other content, but whether they'll release anything... NG2 had only 1 DLC. Any examples of stuff they could add?

I had a few ideas in mind, they could easily add Ryu, Ayane, Momiji, and even Hayate as playable characters in the Trials, I really wouldn't mind seeing that, or even Hayate's armor for your character. There could also be Campaign DLC leading up to the events of the vampire king battle which caused Joe to go blind, I wouldn't mind actually experiencing that rather than just reading it. Or hell even DLC for story that you even control Momiji, Ayane, or Hayate. They especially need to add more weapons cause 3 just isn't enough, I miss my Dragon's Claw and Tigers Fang and Lunar Staff D: there's so much more they could do with this game but for some reason they are choosing not too...

Foxhound300 06-05-2012 11:02 PM

If there's going to be more DLC, it'll be after the release of Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor for the WiiU. I saw that short teaser of it during the Nintendo conference at E3, and Ryu was using his blade Ninpo from Ninja Gaiden 2. So it's possible new Ninpo or weapons could be DLC.

a7x4lyf3 06-06-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxhound300 (Post 5108059)
If there's going to be more DLC, it'll be after the release of Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor for the WiiU. I saw that short teaser of it during the Nintendo conference at E3, and Ryu was using his blade Ninpo from Ninja Gaiden 2. So it's possible new Ninpo or weapons could be DLC.

If they do end up doing that then it better not cost any money, or if it does they have to add either more trials or some story dlc, or like I said in my previous comment.

DigiLuigi 06-06-2012 08:27 AM

I have my doubts about new ninpo. The one in this game already kills everything on screen, why add new ones when there's no advantage to it? The way it's activated on the Wii U makes me think they just removed the dragon ninpo.

Foxhound300 06-06-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiLuigi (Post 5108667)
I have my doubts about new ninpo. The one in this game already kills everything on screen, why add new ones when there's no advantage to it? The way it's activated on the Wii U makes me think they just removed the dragon ninpo.

They could add the Ninpo to the trials. That'd be great, considering how worthless Void is.

DigiLuigi 06-06-2012 03:19 PM

True but since Clan Battles are also part of the Shadows of the Worlds it wouldn't be fair if the new ninpo were too good/undodgeable.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.