XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dragon's Dogma (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2200)
-   -   Giving away Gold Idol Forgery (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373578)

Jraa7 06-07-2012 05:42 AM

Giving away Gold Idol Forgery

for those who need Gold Idol
post your Gamer tag
in return you can hire my pawn or rate my pawn or send anything to me
Its up to you
^_^

FLIPADELPHIIA 06-07-2012 06:10 AM

nice thought of you to do that but in reality, your actually hurting whoever takes the golden idol forgery. The only reason you need a golden idol is to give to one of the shop keepers to get better inventory, but you can also give them a silver or bronze as well. A forged golden idol has a worse inventory unlock than bronze, so theres no point in giving a forged golden idol to anyone. You will get even worse inventory. If you want, you could dupe the real golden idol and give it to people that way. I have about 500 real golden idols because I spent hours duping them. And also, if a person already had gotten a golden idol in there game, they cant get another one no matter what until next game. but it was a really nice thought of you though : )

Eksdee 06-08-2012 12:46 AM

is it possible to gift those real golden idols? If so could u be a bro or something, i missed mine and don't feel like waiting till next playthrough to get it. GT: Eksdee.

Rise 06-08-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA (Post 5110565)
nice thought of you to do that but in reality, your actually hurting whoever takes the golden idol forgery. The only reason you need a golden idol is to give to one of the shop keepers to get better inventory, but you can also give them a silver or bronze as well. A forged golden idol has a worse inventory unlock than bronze, so theres no point in giving a forged golden idol to anyone. You will get even worse inventory. If you want, you could dupe the real golden idol and give it to people that way. I have about 500 real golden idols because I spent hours duping them. And also, if a person already had gotten a golden idol in there game, they cant get another one no matter what until next game. but it was a really nice thought of you though : )

Just out of curiosity how is this duplication glitch thingymabob taking place? as a few people i know have abysmal sets and the best weapons for all classes due to this which i've been trying to get for days now for mystic knight.

piedudething 06-28-2012 12:04 AM

GT: piedudething

Would greatly appreciate it man.

Revan67 06-28-2012 03:30 AM

Quote:

...I have about 500 real golden idols...

I can has just 1? :)

Kite87 07-03-2012 04:12 PM

This actually would be a great help, hook me up please.

Gamertag: kite87

TheMightyRam 07-04-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jraa7 (Post 5110543)
for those who need Gold Idol
post your Gamer tag
in return you can hire my pawn or rate my pawn or send anything to me
Its up to you
^_^

I could really do with a helping hand so if I could get one please that would be grand!

Gamertag: TheMightyRam

LanceX 07-04-2012 03:23 PM

LanceX2 is myt GT

Pyrlaster 07-07-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Would you be able to give me a golden idol or 2 please i missed mine

jatista4 07-15-2012 08:06 PM

can i please have a gold idol please

Thulgrum 12-26-2012 12:59 PM

I could use the help. thx. Thulgrum