XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode 2: Starved for Help (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2602)
-   -   Playthrough choices, Ep. 2 *SPOILERS* (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376528)

LimboBimbo 06-27-2012 02:36 PM

Playthrough choices, Ep. 2 *SPOILERS*

As with the previous episode, let's gather the choices you made along the way. Also, a little explanation after every choice would be cool.

Mine were:

Chopped David's leg (tried to help the poor man, bad choice in hindsight)
Shot Jolene (threatened my life, had to put her down)
Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (thought that we could've saved him)
Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (left them to suffer)
Stole food drom the car (oh come on, free food and supplies)

BloodbountY 06-27-2012 02:51 PM

My choices were similiar. I made only two different decisions.

1. I didnīt kill Jolene. Instead of that, the other guy killed her right in the face.

2. I didnīt steal the food from the car. Clementine and i watched the others, who were grabbing the stuff. Got batteries from Carley.

el_pieablo 06-27-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodbountY (Post 5146772)
My choices were similiar. I made only two different decisions.

1. I didnīt kill Jolene. Instead of that, the other guy killed her right in the face.

2. I didnīt steal the food from the car. Clementine and i watched the others, who were grabbing the stuff. Got batteries from Carley.

My choices where the same as poster above, my Lee tries to do the right thing. I can see me falling out with Kenny big time soon...

What's funny is that i was totally with kenny in the first episode but the way he was acting in the 2nd made me change

BloodbountY 06-27-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el_pieablo (Post 5146777)
What's funny is that i was totally with kenny in the first episode but the way he was acting in the 2nd made me change

Exactly, what i had in mind when i played this episode;)

Wilkz07 06-27-2012 04:54 PM

SPOILERS

stuck in ch7 - i go up to the house and i can only enter... step to close and the old lady shoots me. do i need to choose something better when she comes to the door?

I let danny live - do i ask about katja when the old lady is at the door?

Out of Battery 06-27-2012 04:59 PM

-Chopped David's leg to try save him.

-I decided to feed the two kids, Carly and Kenny.

-Let Danny (or Andy..whoever it was) shoot Jolene, although I didn't want to shoot her at all because I heard her call Clementine 'her baby'.
-Helped Kenny kill Larry because me and Kenny are best buddies :drunk.
-Killed Danny because he shot Jolene earlier and I was angry.

-Punched Andy around a bit, then decided to stop cause it was sad.

-Stole food from the car, but felt guilty about it.

R Miller 69 06-27-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilkz07 (Post 5147002)
SPOILERS

stuck in ch7 - i go up to the house and i can only enter... step to close and the old lady shoots me. do i need to choose something better when she comes to the door?

I let danny live - do i ask about katja when the old lady is at the door?

You need to keep stepping closer and she will say "not any further". Talk to her and move closer until she says it again. Once she gets to the top of the stairs she will have a surprise.

Here are my choices:
Chopped David's leg off
Shot Jolene
Helped Kenny to kill Larry
Didn't kill both of the St. John brothers (I only killed one of them)
Stole food from the car

Dark Link IV 06-27-2012 06:11 PM

Find it to bad that we wont see all those minor choices we made.
I just killed one of the brothers, the first one in the barn.
After we left the farm Clem asked me if I needed to kill him.
I pleed my guilt to her, it also said that on the left top of me screen. *clem wil remember u pleed guilt to her.

Plasen0 06-27-2012 06:28 PM

Chopped David's leg off
Let the other guy shoot Jolene
Didn't help Kenny kill Larry
Didn't kill the brothers
Stole the food... I felt really bad about this... to disappoint Clem :( But well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

icytower38 06-27-2012 06:41 PM

• Chopped his leg off: come on, I gotta try and help the guy
  • Didn't shoot Jolene: I just can't be the one responsible for killing people
  • Did not help Kenny kill: Love Kenny to death in #1, but he turned over the top in 2.
  • Killed the first brother but not the second: Not quite sure why, but I'm regretting killing at all
  • Did not steal: I've got to protect Clem, I love that kid

R Miller 69 06-27-2012 06:57 PM

What happens if you don't chop of the guys leg in the begging? Does he die in the forest, if so does the group still find out that you turn no matter what?

Plasen0 06-27-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 (Post 5147276)
What happens if you don't chop of the guys leg in the begging? Does he die in the forest, if so does the group still find out that you turn no matter what?

The other boy gets wounded and you take him with you instead... The rest should be clear.

LimboBimbo 06-27-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Out of Battery (Post 5147017)
-I decided to feed the two kids, Carly and Kenny.

Ah, totally forgot about the feeding part. I gave food to the kids, Larry and the other guy at the fence (Can't remember his name :().

E: And tried to feed Carly before giving the last piece of food to Larry.

Son of Kyuss 06-27-2012 09:22 PM

Chopped David's Leg off
Let Danny shoot Jolene
Helped kill Larry
Killed the first brother
Didn't steal from the abandoned car

I didn't feel bad for helping Kenny kill Larry since I think it'll help drive Lilly from the group and to her fate in the comics.

Prime8 06-27-2012 10:11 PM

Chopped David's leg off (I thought there might be a way to save him)
Let Danny shoot Jolene (I'm trying my best not to have Lee kill any humans)
Helped Kenny kill Larry (I figured Larry was going to die anyway and I'd been siding with Kenny on pretty much everything so far)
Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (Again, I didn't want to kill any humans if possible. Plus Clementine was watching you)
Didn't steal food from the car (At first I thought it could have been a trap by the bandits or something. This one was hard because I'd been siding with Kenny the whole time, but I basically had to choose between him and Clementine)

Oh, and I gave the food to Clementine, Duck, Carley, and Matt (although in hindsight I regret that last one now). I was debating whether to give the last piece to myself or not, but Matt made a comment about being so weak he could hardly stand, so I gave it to him instead. Plus I figured having two people who were adept with guns fed would work out for me.

XxStuartxX 1990 06-27-2012 10:47 PM

Chopped David's leg half off then Kenny drags me away leaving the poor guy.
Fed the kids, the guy with glasses on and tried to feed caley but she refused so I gave it to Kenny
Didnt Shoot Jolene
Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry
Kill the guy in the barn he was just creepy, but left the other on to be eaten
Didnt steal the food

Sided with Kenny all the way in esp 1, but it glitched and said I tried to kick his kid out so I went against him on everything.

andy888101 06-27-2012 11:43 PM

Chopped David's leg (I though that was the only way)
Didn't Shot Jolene (She was crazy but she was trying to tell you something)
Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (thought that we could've saved him)
Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (I only kill people if i have to)
Didn't steel food from the car (I was but than i was thinking something bad would happen)

I give the food to the kids and the people working on the wall I didn't want to give it to larry but Carley told me it will make Lilly happy so i game him some food and the end I wish i didn't give them food sense they both die

HugTheBear 06-28-2012 12:00 AM

Chopped David's leg off (didn't notice the chain until after I chose to hit the leg, WHOOPS)
Had Danny shoot Jolene
Did not help kill Larry
I killed both brothers
I stole the food

Edit: I gave the food to the two kids, Mark, & tried to give some to Caley, she refused, so I gave it to Larry.

Mr Yac 06-28-2012 12:16 AM

chopped off the leg

gave food to Clem, Duck (tried giving to Carly & Katya but they refused) then Mark & finally Larry. i figured giving the food to Duck gave me some Kenny rep so giving to the old jackass would give me some Lilly points.

tried to talk Jolene down but Danny shot her

even though he was an ass i tried to save Larry, figured if he did turn he'd be easy enough to put down

didn't kill either of the brothers, sure they deserved it but couldn't do it with Clem watching

didn't take the supplies, i figure i could have the best of both worlds really clear conscious with Clem and all the stuff is still making it back to camp with me :p

AmbaLaBamba 06-28-2012 12:37 AM

Mine were:

Chopped David's leg; I thought that I could have helped him, shoulda' left him in the dirt instead.
Didn't shoot Jolene; I hung back a while to see if she would say anything but she didn't.
Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry; I thought he would have come around eventually but he didn't have time... lol
Killed one of the St. John brothers; Killed the first brother as he tried to kill me and then left the second in the rain, should have let them both suffer the same fate really.
Stole food from the car; Well seeing as the car has no owner nearby and the door was flung open.. I'm obviously going to 'borrow' until the apocalypse is over!

Creazil 06-28-2012 12:51 AM

- I tried to cut David's leg off, but he dies anyway with Katjaa.
- I didn't shoot the mad woman (She looked like Clem too much and I thought I could spare her and re-unite Clem and her mother)
- I didn't help Kenny kill Larry. I wanted to actually find his good side and I would rather get closer to Lilly than Kenny. She seems more of a strong character.
- I didn't kill any of the brothers. Let them suffer for what they did!
- I took the food. As much as I usually listen to Clementine, I just couldn't turn the offer down. It's about survival. I saw no people around. Who'd leave food in the middle of the street?

EDIT: I gave the food to Clem, Duck, Kenny & Larry.

DogEyedBoy 06-28-2012 12:59 AM

I don't suppose anybody could tell me how things play out if you saved Doug in episode one rather than Carley?

iLLMATICxKiNG 06-28-2012 01:02 AM

-Chopped David's leg (didn't think about it; rather spontaneous)

-Had Danny shoot Jolene (I thought she was Clemente's mom, had to get it out of her)

-Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (kept going back and forth siding with Kenny and then Lilly; still undecided :p)

-Killed both of the St. John brothers (Clemente witnessed me fork-stab one in the barn and I had to explain it was for the best, and kicked the other one into the electric fence)

-Didn't steal from the car (Sided with Clemente because I killed two guys in her sight, I felt bad ya know?)

Mr Yac 06-28-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogEyedBoy (Post 5148146)
I don't suppose anybody could tell me how things play out if you saved Doug in episode one rather than Carley?

haha, considering 25% of people save him it's gonna be rare to find one. i am planning a full opposite playthrough once all 5 are done though, so if you want to wait a few months i'll let you know ;)

R Miller 69 06-28-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogEyedBoy (Post 5148146)

I saved Doug, what do you want to know?
He has a laser pointer that he found that comes in handy to blind the second St. John brother and he losses his gun. He also fixes the video camera. He also stays back with Dan at the motel before he comes back with the laser pointer. He will not take the food at the beginning.
Edit: Also I read that if you kill both St. John brothers that Lily stays behind. Is that true?

sleepydumbdude 06-28-2012 01:43 AM

Chopped David's leg didn't know there was another way at the time
Let that other guy kill
Helped Kenny to kill Larry (hated Larry and I would have murdered the guy any chance they gave me)
Killed both the borthers because in real life I would so they wouldn't come back seeking revenge. It did irk me that you kill the one by a rake through the chest. You know you gotta mess up their brains so they don't come back. At the time for all he knew they might be able to take the farm and live there.
Stole food drom the car. Maybe they should have left a note if they were coming back.

I also didn't pick sides between the Kenny/Lilly fight but that has no changed after we killed Larry and how she acted during my fight with one of those brothers. She is now on my bitch list and I will just be mean as hell to hear from that point on.
I didn't care for Kenny this episode but I really didn't care for Lilly.

Quote:

Edit: Also I read that if you kill both St. John brothers that Lily stays behind. Is that true?
Not in my game but I saved the woman in the first episode and not sure since I killed larry if that is why she didn't leave.

Jagger O Riley 06-28-2012 01:44 AM

- Chopped David's Leg off
- Had Danny shoot Jolene
- Didn't help kill Larry
- Didn't kill the St. John Brothers
- Stole food from the car

VVh1pCr3am 06-28-2012 03:21 AM

- In the first episode, I didn't try to save Duck those two times so this episode I really tried to gain Kenny's trust back.
- I chopped off the guys leg. I didn't see the other way otherwise I would have done it.
- I gave food to Mark, Clementine, Carley but she didn't want it, then tried Kenny but he said to give it to Duck so I did, and then Kenny took the food I gave him.
- Didn't shoot Jolene as I was waiting to find out more about why she had Clem's hat.
- I helped kill Larry.
- Killed both brothers but regret killing the second one in front of everybody. That whole fight and kill scene was badass though.
- Stole the food from the car and justified it to Clem by saying we're not as bad as the bandits.

JohnAizen 06-28-2012 04:43 AM

I'm just wondering, is there a way to get the guy outta the trap without chopping his leg off, like almost everyone I gave him the axe, but I went straight to choppin without trying anything else

Annalie 06-28-2012 04:48 AM

1. Chopped David's legs off - I and 89% of players chose this.

2.Shot Jolene- I and 89% of players had Danny shoot her.

3. Helped kill Larry - I and 64% of players didn't help.

4. Killed both Saint John brothers - I and 81% of players didn't kill both.

5. Stole food from the car - I and 55% of players stole food.