XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   WWE 12 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2268)
-   -   How long did it take you... (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377791)

Matt36 07-06-2012 07:52 AM

How long did it take you...

To finish all 3 parts of the RTW story?

Some 30 matches a part, but most with stipulations or something, very time consuming. I have to give the game back in 2 days and I have only done 1 part =/

ginge88isfun 07-07-2012 08:45 PM

It took me nearly 4 or 5 hours in total to do them all, those backstage brawls against 2 or more opponents is the worst part because once one of them gets a hold of you its very difficult to fight back when the reversal system of this game sucks.

Matt36 07-07-2012 08:55 PM

It just feels like grinding though. I've already resigned to not getting 1 achievement, i might just accept not getting these 2 as well.

Edwin James 07-09-2012 06:30 AM

It took me a few hours for each, I didn't count specifically, but each seems to have around 24-25 weeks worth of story, about double what 2011 had to offer story wise. Go into options, cut out the entrances and work on a system when the game throws a handicap match your way (there's quite a few) keep it on easy and don't do anything fancy, spam moves and just wait for the computer to put that 'Y' above your opponent's head.

*some tips*
- Most of the backstage fights you have to do an environmental KO, so when you see that 'Y' appear, just Irish whip the opponent into an interactive surface and then tap Y. (tapping y when it first appears just usually results in a half efforted irish whip on the AIs end.)
-when you start a match as SOON as you floor an opponent, try and pin him. If the pin (B) button just picks them up, its a guarantee you're going to have a few cutscenes. in this case don't go for a pin, just spam moves to weaken your opponents.
-Whenever you're given a cue to weaken someone outside the ring, its a fair bet you have to give them a finisher, 9 times out of 10 if its a 3 or more on 1 assault a finisher will down an opponent indefinitely, giving you some breathing room with dealing with others.

Hope this helps.

Matt36 07-20-2012 11:09 AM

The game itself isn't hard, far from it. Its just so tediously long and dull.

acoustic can 07-21-2012 11:41 PM

I decided to do a "speed" run the other day just to see how fast I could get through the stories. I was able to get through all 3 in just over 4 hours. I skipped all cutscenes and turned entrances off.

If I'm remembering correctly, my initial playthrough took around 7 hours because I watched all the cutscenes.

AlphaCyborg721 07-22-2012 05:12 AM

I did Sheamus's in December, then waited a while and did both HHH's and Cass's in a day. Cass's RTWM is freaking awful. So many Free Brawls D:

mtincher 08-30-2012 04:18 AM

I am slowly inching my way through the RTWM, but it seems like it will take ~6 hours or so in total. I am currently in the 2nd chapter, so hopefully I can be done sooner than later.

Melfar 07-02-2013 04:49 AM

On wii, it took me about 3 days over Christmas 2012. It was just soooooooo boring.

mosin360 09-24-2013 01:42 PM

The villain story took around 3 hours because of learning the control and style of the game. The outsider took around 2 hours as I was flying thru the basic matches.

I've not started hero yet but from a quick glance of the ign guide it looks pretty simple.

EnigmaticRavyn 11-03-2013 01:41 AM

Wasn't hard worse part was cage against Vader.