XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trials: Evolution (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2299)
-   -   What drugs did they take? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380912)

The Produca 07-29-2012 05:00 AM

What drugs did they take?
 
So I've tried to pass the scoreboard in dark city run 4 separate times each with 500 fails and it got me thinking.
What drugs were they taking when they came up with this map?

DOOKH8R 07-29-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Produca (Post 5201823)
So I've tried to pass the scoreboard in dark city run 4 separate times each with 500 fails and it got me thinking.
What drugs were they taking when they came up with this map?

Vitameatavegamin

The Produca 07-29-2012 05:14 AM

Don't know about that. Maybe something like Angel Dust?

Skilled 07-29-2012 09:05 AM

I passed it :p

I did get about 75 faults on that damn air con unit at the end though. The effects are nice.

ChickinOnaChain 07-29-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOKH8R (Post 5201828)
Vitameatavegamin

I have some everyday...and it's tasty too.

DOOKH8R 07-29-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain (Post 5202075)
I have some everyday...and it's tasty too.

I think you're the only one here that's been around long enough to get the reference.

l Zleek l 07-30-2012 02:00 AM

it's really not terribly difficult. Just try to land on your back wheel, and then as you do that lean forward and feather the gas. Try to stabilize on the bottom platform, then floor it to bump up to the second one, your front wheel will pop up so keep leaning forward. once you re stabilize on the second one, just floor it again and you should pop over the scoreboard. I have this track down to one fault so it usually works :P

ChickinOnaChain 07-30-2012 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOKH8R (Post 5202774)
I think you're the only one here that's been around long enough to get the reference.

I thought it was funny as hell. :)

Kunduz 07-30-2012 12:19 PM

clearly Datura

Frazerz1990 07-30-2012 12:21 PM

Haha I know right, I managed to pass it playing on multiplayer with a mate but cannot do it in singleplayer must of gotten a flukey bit of luck getting over that bastard last ramp. :$

Maka 07-31-2012 02:46 AM

Vitamin BEEF!

Grimfel 08-24-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOKH8R (Post 5202774)
I think you're the only one here that's been around long enough to get the reference.

I am only going to post in this thread to say that I totally got that and LOL'ed. Well played sir. Well played.

Honestly one of my favorite episodes.

thisispreston 09-19-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l Zleek l (Post 5202871)
it's really not terribly difficult. Just try to land on your back wheel, and then as you do that lean forward and feather the gas. Try to stabilize on the bottom platform, then floor it to bump up to the second one, your front wheel will pop up so keep leaning forward. once you re stabilize on the second one, just floor it again and you should pop over the scoreboard. I have this track down to one fault so it usually works :P

i found it easier to back up first. the game wants you to do it that way so the checkpoint is really far forward. but you can back up loads and get much more run up to the ramp and then you can land onto the second platform straight away and just bump up over the board, skip the first platform and having to bump up between the two! that's how i did it, only faulted like 7 times instead of 200 :)

DropDeadArtemus 10-05-2012 02:38 PM

I finished that track with 497 faults. Mostly on the scoreboard and the jump into the building right after. My method for the scoreboard was to back up all the way, floor it, bunny hop, the front flip for the extra forward momentum.

BTW, nice I Love Lucy reference.

Don Jose 10-05-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropDeadArtemus (Post 5309416)
My method for the scoreboard was to back up all the way, floor it, bunny hop, the front flip for the extra forward momentum.

I don't know why I started using this method, but I agree and find it to be the easiest way to clear that checkpoint.

Now if I could only get consistent with the following jump. That thing makes me want to destroy my controller.

i got squeezed 10-05-2012 07:31 PM

I passed it with 13 faults. Don't see how people can get 500 faults. Thats just saying something

Matty Thorns 10-05-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOKH8R (Post 5201828)
Vitameatavegamin

awesome. :)

Grimfel 10-06-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i got squeezed (Post 5309882)
I passed it with 13 faults. Don't see how people can get 500 faults. Thats just saying something

What it's saying is that you got lucky... unless you can show me 13 faults repeatedly then you have no room to talk.
If you can show me that, then it means you are more skilled at this game than a lot of people.

Not sure why you had to imply something negative about people or act like you're the king.

thisispreston 10-06-2012 03:09 PM

has anyone watched the no.1 guy's replay for this track?!
i just did, it's fucking ridiculous.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.