XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2489)
-   -   New Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381727)

Jakez123 08-05-2012 04:11 PM

New Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma
 

Anyways here's the new Blazblue trailer for anyone interested.

It hasn't been given a console release date or anything, but it will most likely get one soon.

Character list is at the end of the trailer.

Pusha 08-05-2012 04:37 PM

Ho ho ho! Nice new/updated moves, distortion drives, characters and continues the story! Great trailer! :)

sera07 08-06-2012 10:07 AM

3 new characters, No Mu (not confirm), Noel got a new look, Tsubaki turn black, new move and distortion...
And Hakuman got the 10,000 damage achievement again :D (if they really do)
Bullet remind me Zenia in AH3... mixing universe?

Hagane 08-06-2012 04:06 PM

Looks good, for the most part. (Not really digging Noel's new look; preferred her traditional uniform.) Also... no playable Kokonoe yet. D:

Day 1 purchase? Most likely. :D

The Rabbit Suit 08-06-2012 05:13 PM

Wonder how long it'll take for Aksys to have it stateside. Though I'm in no rush, since I still haven't completed the first or second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hagane (Post 5213862)
Looks good, for the most part. (Not really digging Noel's new look; preferred her traditional uniform.)

Same here. But she is
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
.

Hyuzeni Pattasan 08-07-2012 07:37 PM

Finally, the third installment of Blazblue, Chrono Phantasma. It going to be release in winter 2012, on arcade version in Japan only. Don't know went they going release a home console. I better finish playing Continuum Shift: Extend. My Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift are 100% completion.

Jakez123 08-07-2012 09:28 PM

Old video stopped working, Put a valid link now

Albel Nox 08-12-2012 09:35 AM

Soooo glad the Murakumo's are out. : 3

Hyuzeni Pattasan 08-13-2012 07:16 PM

Update News from BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
 
Update News!!!

There was an interview with Famitsu about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma and Mori confirms that this game is not the end and the last game of BlazBlue, which is cool:D. And it will focus on the six heroes and the people in the past. It confirmed that the game will be port on PS3; but, they didn't mentioned that it will port on Xbox 360. Their still no set date when it going to releases on home console. In Story Mode, instead of doing character's story, it will features 3 main storylines to follow, boss battles included, and will come together for the true ending. There are 12 stages in this game. We don't know that Saya will be playable on home console version. They removed Gold Break Bursts and Guard Primers and added Over-Drive and Crush Trigger, a replacement for Gold Break Bursts. The previous character's theme music had their remixed.

That all the information I have.

OnionKnight14 08-14-2012 03:16 PM

I am so looking forward to playing this, hopefully the ending that shows kokonoe with fans means she is playable

OnionKnight14 08-14-2012 04:22 PM

mori just confirmed that other than the 3 other newbies there will be an EXTREMELY cool hidden boss character!

Jakez123 08-15-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyuzeni Pattasan (Post 5225534)
Update News!!!

There was an interview with Famitsu about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma and Mori confirms that this game is not the end and the last game of BlazBlue, which is cool:D. And it will focus on the six heroes and the people in the past. It confirmed that the game will be port on PS3; but, they didn't mentioned that it will port on Xbox 360. Their still no set date when it going to releases on home console. In Story Mode, instead of doing character's story, it will features 3 main storylines to follow, boss battles included, and will come together for the true ending. There are 12 stages in this game. We don't know that Saya will be playable on home console version. They removed Gold Break Bursts and Guard Primers and added Over-Drive and Crush Trigger, a replacement for Gold Break Bursts. The previous character's theme music had their remixed.

That all the information I have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnionKnight14 (Post 5226765)
mori just confirmed that other than the 3 other newbies there will be an EXTREMELY cool hidden boss character!

Some good info guys, when more is released please post it here, i eagerly await.

The Nonexistenc 09-05-2012 07:00 AM

I'm pretty glad that Blazblue is coming out with another game. I can't wait to see all the new features they have!

And I really like Noel's new look. Heh.

sera07 09-26-2012 10:23 AM

remind me "blaze" - arcsystem planning a new game (RPG??) with a the same background... since the trailer got Ragna's shadow, and uniforms are all blue

UnknownHero 09-30-2012 06:23 PM

Sweet a new Blazblue,the new game mechanics sounds pretty cool too cant wait to try it out.

Hyuzeni Pattasan 10-18-2012 01:33 AM

Since some of you guys think that any Murakumo's are absence in this game. Get this: Nu-13 and Mu-12 are now comfirmed to be playable on Chrono Phantasma, except lambda-11. :)

Hyuzeni Pattasan 10-18-2012 06:02 PM

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Arcade Opening
 

Here the arcade opening of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma.
Enjoy watching it. It get interested!

CoregBlue1 10-18-2012 06:55 PM

oh you beat me to it!

anyway i canīt wait to play this. BlazBlue will always be my favourite FG.

Hyuzeni Pattasan 11-15-2012 03:38 AM

Here the surprise update,

Tsubaki Yayoi have a true form called Izayoi. It confrimed to be playable on BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma.

Tangled Virus 12-16-2012 01:25 PM

just a question will anybody miss lambda... I will not.

Jakez123 12-16-2012 05:09 PM

Will this be released on xbox 360? I heard it's coming to PS3 and Arcade but not 360 as of now.

Kairi 12-16-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakez123 (Post 5464669)
Will this be released on xbox 360? I heard it's coming to PS3 and Arcade but not 360 as of now.

It's already out in Japanese arcades. As for consoles, I think it will be coming to both PS3 and Xbox 360 since I haven't seen anything saying it's not coming to either of them. I guess we will have to wait for Arc System Works to make some type of announcement about the console releases though.

Jakez123 12-16-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairi (Post 5464680)
It's already out in Japanese arcades. As for consoles, I think it will be coming to both PS3 and Xbox 360 since I haven't seen anything saying it's not coming to either of them. I guess we will have to wait for Arc System Works to make some type of announcement about the console releases though.

The ps3 version has been announced. But no 360 version has been announced yet. Maybe it will get one in the future.

Kairi 12-16-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakez123 (Post 5464709)
The ps3 version has been announced. But no 360 version has been announced yet. Maybe it will get one in the future.

The PS3 version was announced? Where?

Jakez123 12-16-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairi (Post 5464834)
The PS3 version was announced? Where?

Search it up. Can't remember where but it was, no 360 version so far.

Kairi 12-17-2012 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakez123 (Post 5464837)
Search it up. Can't remember where but it was, no 360 version so far.

I just found it on Siliconera and provided the article for anyone else that wants to see it for themselves:
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/08...-now-only-ps3/

Shame it hasn't been announced for Xbox 360 yet but I think that it probably will; it's come out for both consoles for all of the other games, so why not this one as well?
I also find it interesting that the article mentions that Extend brought them "a bit more than halfway the Blazblue saga." Reading that makes me wonder if they already have the end of the series planned out or something.

Jakez123 12-17-2012 05:19 PM

Keep in mind this article was done like 4 months ago also. And in this 4 month period the 360 version has not been announced. It's highly possible that there isn't one.

Kairi 12-17-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakez123 (Post 5466414)
Keep in mind this article was done like 4 months ago also. And in this 4 month period the 360 version has not been announced. It's highly possible that there isn't one.

That's true, although I still do think there will be one. I guess we will have to wait for more information on the console version in order to make sure if there is one or not though.

UnknownHero 12-23-2012 08:09 PM

Maybe it will be announced for the 360 when they have a definite release date for the console version or when it comes to the U.S.
Also the previous games was released for the xbox,so I'm guessing it will be eventually announced.

Well anyway here's a trailer of Izayoi, for those who are interested in the new character.


Jakez123 12-24-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnknownHero (Post 5477349)
Maybe it will be announced for the 360 when they have a definite release date for the console version or when it comes to the U.S.
Also the previous games was released for the xbox,so I'm guessing it will be eventually announced.

Well anyway here's a trailer of Izayoi, for those who are interested in the new character.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Izayoi Trailer - YouTube

Seen this lol, love her astral.

Didn't even know she was in the game till I checked the wikia. It Said that there was "4 new characters".

So I was like "4? Azreal, Bullet and Amane, who's the fourth?" Scrolled down and saw Izayoi. A pleasant surprise.

Jin needs to save her. As for a XBOX 360 release I hope it does come but it's weird that it hasn't been announced yet.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.