XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lollipop Chainsaw (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2348)
-   -   Glitched Achievement (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382116)

dilelefant 08-08-2012 04:36 PM

Glitched Achievement

Hey all, I have been trying to get all of the achievements for this game and the last one I have is the Zombie Slayer?! one, which doesn't really make sense to me since I had beaten the entire game about 2.5 times. I went back and played O'bannon Farm 5 times from start to finish (~500 zombies each time) and still didn't get it. Think its glitched and if so, workaround?

HaloTitan 08-17-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilelefant (Post 5216913)
Hey all, I have been trying to get all of the achievements for this game and the last one I have is the Zombie Slayer?! one, which doesn't really make sense to me since I had beaten the entire game about 2.5 times. I went back and played O'bannon Farm 5 times from start to finish (~500 zombies each time) and still didn't get it. Think its glitched and if so, workaround?

I haven't heard anything about this being glitched. I've played the game all week from start to finish and I got that one in the middle. Heck, I still have one last achievement to go through and that requires another playthrough (ranked). I wish I could help you out, but all is working well on my end.

HalfEVILmonkey 08-19-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaloTitan (Post 5231767)
I haven't heard anything about this being glitched. I've played the game all week from start to finish and I got that one in the middle. Heck, I still have one last achievement to go through and that requires another playthrough (ranked). I wish I could help you out, but all is working well on my end.

My guess is he just hasn't played it long enough. Not sure if ranked mode counts towards this either, but I am pretty sure it does.

EDIT: I just checked his gamercard and he has the full 1000, so it was just an underestimate on his part.

HaloTitan 08-20-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalfEVILmonkey (Post 5234495)
My guess is he just hasn't played it long enough. Not sure if ranked mode counts towards this either, but I am pretty sure it does.

EDIT: I just checked his gamercard and he has the full 1000, so it was just an underestimate on his part.

Well I happened to get mine well before my ranked playthrough, but I went back to get a few of the collectibles on hard.

eWesWhiteTiger 02-14-2013 11:22 PM

i got mine while I was racking in coins to buy all the combos and upgrades. Just keep slaughtering zombies

Toshin 03-30-2013 10:01 PM

Same problem here. I did stages prologue to 5 twice, on hard, stage 6 one time, plus stage 3 three times on easy, and stage 6 one time on rank mode.

Doing a count of zombies of stage 3 on easy i get 625, x5=3125.

Any tips?

Edit:
On seventh run throught stage 3 achievement pops up around 20th zombie. Now i have 2 theories, it's a 5000 kills achievement, or only counts zombies that you kill with the chainsaw.
If 5000 then 625*6=3750 + zombies killed in 2 playthrougs without stage 3.
If reaping-machine and expansive wave of explosions doesn't count then 225*6=1350 + same zombies as before.
I believe that the 2nd it's the right one.