XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sally's Spa (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2599)
-   -   Buggy? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383766)

Repo 08-13-2012 11:13 AM

Buggy?

I have two problems, both of which I've seen mentioned on TA.

Firstly; I have two achievements (Story Complete I and Hyper Shopper) which are unlocked in the game but just won't unlock on XBL. I think this may be the two getting the getting two achievements at the same time problem.

Secondly; possibly this is just me doing something wrong BUT someone on TA has the same problem:

I have completed several days on Fuji; all customers were served with no mistakes and all left with 5 stars, all products were sold but I only got Expert and not Perfect. I've done some of these levels several times.

aarong24 08-13-2012 09:39 PM

I also had some bugs. Story complete I and serving 25 people in survival are unlocked in game, but not on my gamer card. Also, I have 50 of 50 perfect scores, but the achievement doesn't even pop in game.

For the expert vs. perfect scores, I think there is an actual score above the expert score you need to hit, unlike in sally's salon. I played levels over and over, everyone had full hearts, and still only received expert. I think when my score finally got high enough, I got perfect.

kiskit 08-14-2012 01:40 AM

I had a glitched achievement, too. I unlocked the middle of the survival cheevs, i think it was survive 15. yet I didn't get the lower one which i think was survive 10.

neeker75 08-14-2012 02:43 AM

Same here. Unlocked Complete Story I in-game but it doesn't appear on xbox live. I've reported it on their twitter. Hopefully will get a reply.

Vorta 08-14-2012 06:24 PM

Ditto. Got Survivor 10,15 and 25 all in one shot. XBL only shows 15+25 (even though 10 is unlocked in the game).

neeker: if you get a reply, please post it here. Otherwise I'm going to give this game a crappy review. Does anyone know if uninstalling and reinstalling clears the in-game achievements? (I ask because that DIDN'T work in LodeRunner - another glitched cheevo there)

aarong24 08-15-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorta (Post 5226937)
Ditto. Got Survivor 10,15 and 25 all in one shot. XBL only shows 15+25 (even though 10 is unlocked in the game).

neeker: if you get a reply, please post it here. Otherwise I'm going to give this game a crappy review. Does anyone know if uninstalling and reinstalling clears the in-game achievements? (I ask because that DIDN'T work in LodeRunner - another glitched cheevo there)

I'd hate to have to uninstall - getting 50 of 50 perfects was a pain. I think I'll keep my fingers crossed for a patch.

Actiionz 08-15-2012 12:51 AM

Wow, seems like people are having achievement problems with this game as well. My girlfriend was suppose to unlock 2 achievements at the same time. They were "Best friend's gift" and "Story Complete II." She had only unlocked "Best Friend's Gift" and not the other one. She has played every level and completed on hard, but it didn't unlock. I was wondering if anyone knows a fix for this? Also, if this glitch cannot be patched, could someone tell me how to delete game saves of off WP7? My girl had messed up on the Perfect achievement for both Sally games, so I think she would have a better chance if she starts over.

ferrara316 08-15-2012 08:51 PM

This is happening across all windows phone games I'm afraid. I unlocked achievements in MUSH, and was surprised to see when i got home, so many of them were still locked on XBOX.com.