Sleeping Dogs: The Ultimate Collectibles Guide
Sleeping Dogs: The Ultimate Guide
Achievement for this Guide:
Pray at all of the Health Shrines.
Tutorial for the Mapsymbols: Near the beginning of the game there's a (green) mission directly in front of your safehouse A. Accept it and show Amanda the city, you will get her phone number at the end of the mission. Call her to get a new mission and drive to the meeting point. Take a couple of pictures of her to complete the mission. The locations of health shrines will now be marked on your map.
Sleeping Dogs - All Health Shrines Location - Spiritual Healing - Achivement - Trophy - Guide - HD - YouTube
Timelinks: (Links open a new Window) :
Achievement for this Guide:
Hong Kong Super Hacker
Hack every Security Camera in the game.
Tutorial for the Mapsymbols: A few missions into the game you will be called by Raymond to get a bug from the store where you will meet "Not Ping". Complete the mission. "Not Ping" will call you afterwards and ask for date. (If she does not call you, you must be the one to call her.) When you're in the park with her, a mission will start. Complete it. The locations of all surveillance cameras now show up on your map.
Sleeping Dogs - All Security Camera Locations - Hong Kong Super Hacker Achivement - Trophy - Guide - YouTube
There isn't an achievement for collecting all of the jade statues but they are probably needed for 100% completion of the game. You will also need them to learn new combat techniques. 2 statues can only be collected during missions but it's no problem if you miss it. Missions can be repeated at any time via the "social contacts menu".
Jade statues in missions:
Tutorial: Fairly early in the game you get a mission called "Bam Bam Club". Complete the mission to get the phone number of Tiffany. Call her after the end of the mission and she will want to sing a karaoke song with you. Meet her at the Bam Bam Club and finish the song with a rating of 90% or higher. The locations of all jade statues will now be marked on your map.
Mission at 03:53: Conflicted Loyalties
Mission at 06:39: Bad Luck
West End Scavenger
Unlock every lockbox in Kennedy Town and Aberdeen
Unlock every lockbox in Central.
North Point Scavenger
Unlock every lockbox in North Point.
[B]Tutorial: Near the middle of the game you get the mission "VIP" which you have to complete. During the mission you will get in contact with Ilyana. You will get her phone number after the mission. Call her and meet her at the K-Bar. She will challenge you to a Freerunning race which you have to win. Now the locations of the lockboxes will show up on your map.
All Collectables Map (Video)
All Timelinked Numbers on the Map.
Mission at 03:53: Conflicted Loyalties
Mission at 06:39: Bad Luck
Bam-Bam-Club: Play the Mission "The New Boss"
Central 29/30: Go to Victoria Peak and look at the Map to "P"
Northpoint 38/40: the way to Victoria Peak are 2 Boxes, look at the Map above (Orangenumber 39 and 40 )
Below is a full list of all Clothing, Vehicles & Awards. I was not able to fit this into the guide no matter how many times I moved things around. Hopefully this all gets added into the guide once it is published. Any questions look at the related achievement in the guide or post a comment in the guide HERE.
*Segment Next Gamer's Resource link HERE.
*For purchasing clothing I would recommend to reach Face level 10. You will get a 40% discount when buying any clothing item, also wearing certain sets of clothes together will also give you a % off clothing.
1. Number One Clothing:
Location. North Point Night Market
Undershirt - $55
Knock-Off Hang + Sui V Neck (Light Grey) - $80
Counterfeit J. Jiggler Track Pants (Yellow) - $90
Very Baggy Jeans - $110
Faux J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers - $105
Baseball Cap (Black) - $60
Beaded Dragon - $750
Rocker Wristband - $550
2. Very Best Discount Store:
Location. North Point Night Market and Central
T-Shirt (White) - $70
T-Shirt (Black) - $70
Fake Hang + Sui Fourhead V Neck - $490
Counterfeit Couronne Verdant V Neck - $355
Knock-Off J. Jiggler Track Pants (Charcoal) - $500
Knock-Off J. Jiggler Track Pants (Blue) - $500
Trucker Hat (Design 1) - $210
Trucker Hat (Design 2) - $210
Knock Off Frisky Sunglasses (Design 1) - $110
Awareness Band (Blue) - $45
Awareness Band (Orange) - $45
Awareness Band (White) - $45
Awareness Band (Yellow) - $45
3. Savings City and Central Impound Yard:
Location. North Point Night Market and Central.
T-Shirt (Bright Green) - $245
T-Shirt (Forest Green) - $245
Knock-Off J. Jiggler Jersey (Green) - $850
Trucker Hat (Design 3) - $235
Knock Off Frisky Sunglasses (Design 2) - $255
Face Mask - $140
Awareness Band (Pink) - $45
Awareness Band (Purple) - $45
4. Even Better Discount Clothing Store and Kennedy Town Docks:
Location. North Point Night Market and Kennedy Town Docks
Faux J. Jiggler Sports! T-Shirt (Blue)
T-Shirt (Brown) - $85
Knock-Off Hang + Sui V Neck - $125
Fake J. Jiggler Hoody - $375
Ikoze Talent - $850
Ikoze Perform - $840
Baseball Cap (Yellow) - $245
Baseball Cap (Red) - $245
Awareness Band (Bright Green) - $45
5. Hang + Sui (North Point):
Location. North Point
J. Jiggler Track Top (Red) - $1,299
J. Jiggler Track Top (Blue) - $1,299
Ikoze T-Shirt (Black) - $575
Ikoze Bold T-Shirt - $469
Hang + Sui V Neck (Blue) - $1,445
J. Jiggler Hoody (Purple) - $532
Couronne Tank Top (Black) - $1,080
Ikoze Naturals - $5050
J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers - $1,580
Baseball Cap (Orange) - $245
Baseball Cap (White) - $245
Frisky Cruiser Sunglasses - $2,440
6. J. Jiggler:
Location. North Point
Hang + Sui Dino T-Shirt - $450
J. Jiggler Sports! T-Shirt - $529
Couronne Fubar Hoody - $4,100
J. Jiggler Track Pants (Red) - $749
J. Jiggler Track Pants (White) - $749
Hang + Sui Baggy Jeans (Black) - $1,680
Hang + Sui Baggy Jeans (Light Blue) - $1,680
J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers (Green) - $1,565
J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers (Blue) - $1,565
Baseball Cap (Green) - $245
Panama Hat - $1,200
Hang + Sui Leather Wrist Bands - $5,960
Couronne Classic - $7,920
Couronne Long Jacket - $26,000
Hang + Sui T-Shirt - $530
Couronne Whiskered Jeans - $4,420
Achete Boots - $3,450
Frisky Blockers (Design 1) - $12,420
Frisky Blockers (Design 2) - $3,420
Frisky Gold Chain - $12,000
Ikoze Sport Watch - $12,945
Couronne T-Shirt (Black) - $420
Hang + Sui T-Shirt - $570
Generic V Neck - $340
Couronne Street V Neck (Red) - $1,215
Achete Button Up Shirt - $8,670
Achete Leather Jacket (Black) - $4,180
Achete Leather Jacket (Brown) - $4,180
Ikoze Kicks (Black) - $1,645
Ikoze Kicks (White) - $1,645
Hang + Sui Pilots (Silver) - $1,370
Hang + Sui Pilots (Black) - $1,370
Frisky White Gold Chain - $5,320
Hang + Sui Coin On String Necklace - $180
Ikoze Sport Watch (Silver) - $835
9. Hang + Sui (Central):
Hang + Sui T-Shirt (Purple) - $270
Ikoze Bold T-Shirt (Blue) - $230
Couronne Street V Neck (White) - $910
Bruno James Street V Neck (Black) - $5,385
Bruno James Street V Neck (Blue) - $4,385
Couronne V Neck (Grey) - $620
J. Jiggler Puffy Coat (Red) - $6,080
J. Jiggler Puffy Coat (Dark Green) - $6,080
J. Jiggler Puffy Coat (Blue) - $6,080
Hang + Sui Cargo Pants (Green) - $2,620
Hang + Sui Cargo Pants (Grey) - $2,620
Hang + Sui Camo Cargo Pants - $2,620
Hang + Sui Boot Cut Jeans - $4,845
Couronne Douche Jeans - $6,200
Ikoze Kicks (Red) - $1,400
Ikoze Kicks (Light Blue) - $1,400
Ikoze Assassins - $6,700
Ikoze Clubstyle - $6,700
Faux J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers (White) - $460
J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers (Black) - $1,660
Frisky Ice - $12,020
Frisky Gold - $4,400
Couronne V Neck (Blue) - $515
Ikoze Pride V Neck (Yellow) - $500
Achete Hipster Hacket (Grey) - $9,240
Achete Hipster Hacket (Black) - $9,240
Achete Hipster Hacket (Red) - $9,240
Ikoze Quilted Jacket - $12,400
J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Blue) - $21,620
J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Dark Blue) - $21,620
J. Jiggler Skinny Jeans - $5,000
J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers (Yellow) - $1,368
J. Jiggler Canvas Sneakers (Yellow 2) - $1,468
Ikoze Kicks - $6,220
Frisky Cruiser Sunglasses (Black) - $9,500
Frisky Cruiser Sunglasses (White) - $9,500
Ikoze Sports Watch (Black) - $17,500
11. Bruno James:
Couronne Puffy Vest (Red) - $28,800
Aspirazone Business Suit (Black) - $20,030
Aspirazone Business Suit (Navy Blue) - $20,030
Hang + Sui Slacks (Dark Blue) - $12,235
Hang + Sui Slacks (Charcoal) - $12,235
Dress Suit Pants by Achete (Dark Blue) - $5,390
Dress Suit Pants by Achete (Dark Grey) - $5,390
Achete Tan Loafers - $14,620
Achete Black Loafers - $14,620
Hang + Sui Oxford - $5,850
Achete Standup Boots - $17,400
Cambria Scallop Watch - $24,500
Black Pearl Bracelet by Cambria - $29,000
Aspirazone Designer Suit (Black and Red) - $61,600
Aspirazone Designer Suit (Blue) - $57,750
Aspirazone Suit Pants - $18,160
Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants (Navy) - $18,160
Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants (Light Grey) - $18,160
Dress Suit Pants - $7,200
Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants (Grey) - $10,200
Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants (Brown) - $10,200
Stiddaroli Brown - $26,400
Stiddaroli White - $26,400
Black Loafers - $14,235
Earth Tone Loafers - $14,235
Aspirazone Malavitosi Black - $22,240
Bruno James Formal Suit (Grey) - $42,350
Bruno James Formal Suit (Blue) - $42,350
Bruno James Formal Suit (Tan) - $42,350
Bruno James Formal Suit (White) - $42,350
Futurismo - $92,400
Aspirazone Designer Suit (Blue and Tan) - $57,750
Aspirazone Designer Suit (Brown) - $53,900
Aspirazone Business Suit (Blue and Grey) - $46,200
Aspirazone Business Suit (Black and Grey) - $46,200
Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants (White) - $17,315
Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants (Dark Grey) - $17,315
Cream Meshiders - $27,700
Black Meshiders - $27,700
Brown Meshiders - $27,700
Cambria Nerdique - $49,250
Jade Necklace - $150,000
Cambria Insider - $107,800
Gold Link Bracelet - $269,500
*For purchasing vehicles I would recommend to reach Face level 10. You will get a 40% discount when buying any vehicles, also wearing certain sets of clothes together will also give you a % off vehicles.
Top Glamour Imports:
Drag 979: $92,700
CS 750 R: $69,300
860 MHC: $462,000
North Point Chop Shop:
Kyou Kan: $85,000
Neo V: $63,200
Central Import Yard:
Ridge Sport: $270,000
Drifter GT: $210,000
Kennedy Town Docks:
1100 NA-R: $150,000
Wangan GSX: $550,500
AWARDSTIPS: (These are listed in order they appear in the Social Hub)
• Overall: You will unlock this through natural progression.
• Fluid Striker: Load up 'Mrs Chu's Revenge'. After chasing Ratface, you will come to an area where some enemies have firearms and are behind cover. Get into cover by pressing LB and then press A to vault over and disarm and kill the enemy. Reload check point until you award pops.
• Head Hunter: Once you have your hands on a pistol or some sort of firearm. Start to aim for the heads. Recommend doing this as early as possible as some enemies towards the end of the game machine guns and will kill you quickly.
• Lucky Shooter: While having a firearm in your hands, take cover by tapping LB. Then start to shoot over cover and luckily hitting and killing near by enemies.
• Fire Starter: You can grind this out on 'Funeral' mission. Once you pick up the grenade launcher, start to kill the surrounding enemies. And the enemies in the parking lot.
• Sniper: This shouldn't be to hard. While you are in shooting driving sequences, everything will go into slow-mo giving you an advantage towards your accuracy. OR you can get this by hardly missing any enemy while you have a firearm in some missions.
• Gunman: You will get plenty of chances to use a firearm during the game. This will come with natural progression.
• Ninja: If you have already learned the Leg Breaker move then this will be easy. Since doing the Leg Breaker leaves enemies dazed. See Bonebreaker for more info.. But pretty much daze an enemy and quickly walk behind them, double tap B and Wei will finish the enemy with a sneak attack.
• Bonebreaker: You will need to learn the Leg Breaker move form the Kung Fu Temple, by return a number of jade statue. Once youve learned the Leg Breaker, grab an enemy with B, tap X once and then hold X. Rinse and repeat.
• Environmentalist: Fairly easy. Environmental objects glow in red once you have grappled an enemy. Try using as many of those objects in the areas you can, and this will come easily.
• Handyman: An easy melee weapon to find is the Tire Iron, found in the trunks of cars. Or melee weapons you pick up from enemies. Suggest always having a melee weapon when you go and do the Drug Bust missions, or when you are about to fight the enemies in red that surround the lockboxs.
• Disarming: Same as Fluid Striker. Load up mission 'Mrs Chu's Revenge'. After chasing Ratface, you will come to an area where some enemies have firearms and are behind cover. Get into cover by pressing LB and then press A to vault over and disarm and kill the enemy. Reload check point until you award pops.
• Defence: Another natural progression. You will come to plenty of fights in the game. To counter press Y when the enemy starts to glow in red.
• Fast Talker: This will come through natural progression. But if you want to grind it out. You can replay the mission where you take Winstons girlfriend to get her wedding stuff. Later in that same mission you will go to the Monks Temple. There you will come across 3 fast talk sequence.
(If anyone remembers what the mission is called, please let me know.)
• Deadeye: This is actually the funny to do. An easy weapon to find is the Tire Iron, located in the trunks of cars. Enemies also drop weapons. This is usually a one-hit-kill on the small enemies. Just tap the RT button and Wei will launch the weapon straight at the enemy.
• Martial Artist: Killing enemies with melee is pretty much the number one way of killing. You will come to a lot of fights during your playthough, so this will come naturally.
• Enforcer: Will come with natural progression. Unlike the Public Enemy stat. This one does not have to be in one sitting. Just kill all enemies you come across. You will have this by the time you finish the game.
• Safe Driver: Get into a slow car and drive on the highway. Just take your time and try not to hit anything or slow down to much as your timer will stop. A good trick that works is to slightly tap the RT button over and over.
• Reckless Driver: Recommended to buy an A class vehicle early as possible. And drive that vehicle the whole game. To find an A class vehicle store, go to the one in Kennedytown.
If not you can also steal some A class vehicles from people in the streets.
• Hijacker: To highjack a car you will need to hold A and get behind another moving vehicle. There will be a white arrow, once it turns green press A again to jump to the other vehicle. Do this 10 times on any random vehicle. The highway works best for this.
• Wrecker: To rack up 50 cars wrecked. Replay the 'Funeral' mission. Move through the mission as normal. After picking up the grenade launcher, save your ammo, you will end up in a parking lot. Start to blow up all the cars you can. Remember leave an enemy or two alive. That way you can die and restart from checkpoint.
• Racer: There are 18 races in total. 2 out of the 18 unlock when you take Sandra out on a date. And some races require you to have either a A, B or C class vehicle to compete in.
• Mogul: This will come naturally. Later in the game you will able able to do jobs for a guy named Tran. Tran will ask you to boost car and return them to his garage. If you do not damage the car you will earn full value for the car. The values are displayed on the left side of your screen. Doing Trans jobs will net you around $4, 000, 000.
• Big Spender: Don't worry much about this one. You will probably spend more that the request amount once you start to buy all your vehicles and all clothing items.
• Gambler: Alright go to the Cockfight in Kennedytown. Save your game before talking to the man at the gate. Bet the highest amount $100, 000 on whatever rooster you picked. (For me I always picked the rooster with the least wins.) If you win the bet, back out and save, and bet again. If you lose, DON'T save, just load up your previous save and go back to the Kennedytown Cockfight. Do this 10 more times.
• Completionist: Will come with natural progression. You will need to reach 100% completion in the game. Includes all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
• Explorer: You only need 175 out of 187 collectibles for this. After dating Amanda, Tiffany, Not Peng and King. They will award you by showing you all locations of the many kinds of collectibles.
• Survivor: You will need to be on Heat 2. To get Heat 2 quickly, just run over a cop. Then stay really near the cop car that is chasing you.
Saved Post for Extra Guide Space
Anyway, I came here to say collectibles don't disappear off the map, but they do disappear off the radar.
i add a own creativ Map with all Numbers (Timelinks) in the Spoiler under the Collectibles Videos. You can now easy follow and choose what you missing or want to see.
The Guide is 99% finish now, still waiting for the last Translate.
Holy hell...I nearly spit my coffee all over my monitor when I saw this...Thank you for the laugh :)
What's the name of the mission at 3:53 in the jade statues video? The video says that the only way to get that statue is during the mission, but the name of the mission is in another language.
The mission you get it in is called "Conflicted Loyalties" (Pretty sure). It is late in the game, and story related. You will get there, and it is not hard to miss.
I can't get the lockbox in the Bam Bam club the door is shut I already beat the game too.
NVM I got in back in the mission Meet the new boss
The last Translate is done and the Guide is now Finish :woop::woop:
Great guide! Thank you for your hard work!
very good guide Thanks! :D
When you get far enough in the game the locations of all health shrines, statues and lockboxes appear on the in-game map so you don't need to waste your time watching videos.
Just sayin' for those that don't know.
Ps.: Sorry Predni that I didn't have time for the translation-service, I was too busy haha. :drunk
pics (especially of the cars) would make this guide perfect!!! still good though, thanks for posting.
That clothing list seems to be wrong, since I've been to every clothing store in Central looking for Futurismo, and none of them carry it. Same can be said for the "Aspirazone Dress Suit Pants" and their "Designer Suits". It says a clothing store in Central carries all four of each, but my clothing list says I only own two (and I've been to each store, and they say that I have all items purchased).
EDIT: Before anyone says, I have Face level 10, so it isn't like I can't purchase everything because of restrictions.
EDIT 2: I just checked the list again, and compared it to the ones I'm missing. I have 11 clothing items left to find, and according to the list here, they're all in Central, but as I said, I bought everything in Central.
EDIT 3: Wait a second.. This list shows 7 clothing stores in Central, but the game map only shows 6 stores..
EDIT 4: Alright, this time I went to every store in Central, and looked at the names of the stores.. There's definitely something odd going on, because it shows 4 Hang + Sui stores, and 2 Aspirazone stores in Central alone. And I would think that would be completely wrong, judging by the list of stores. Are the clothing stores random, or something?
EDIT 5: I figured out why I wasn't finding the clothing stores. The list has Salzaus as being in Central, when it's actually in Kennedy Town, and I was being confused trying to find that 7th store there. It had the last items I needed to finish.
Wow that's a pile of clothes! Isn't there an achievement for getting them all? I seem to remember seeing one. It's going to take a butt load full of money to get them.
So I skimmed through this pretty quickly.
What are the items that you can no longer collect in the end-game? Just 1 hard-to-miss Jade statue?
Going to take forever to get all the clothes and cars. Need to grind some Money. Any tips on how too?
Great post, needs a sticky.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.