XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1193)
-   -   Suggestions on a New Character (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385164)

BiggD 08-26-2012 05:04 PM

Suggestions on a New Character

I'm probably the only one here who has stuck to one character from the very beginning, however I'm starting to get bored with my Khajiit Assassin. I'm planning on making a new character but I'm just too indecisive.

Destroying the Dark Brotherhood & becoming a Vampire as a...

Corrupt High Elf Mage or Loyal Breton Battlemage?

If you guys/gals have any good suggestions please let me know!

DxxxRules 08-26-2012 06:01 PM

Battlemage!

ChickinOnaChain 08-29-2012 03:58 PM

I've stuck with being a Nord in my two games because I like him looking human, even though I can't see his face. But if I was going to change, I honestly don't know which one I'd be. Maybe the "cat" ones.

SIMPLYMIDGET 08-30-2012 09:53 PM

I have created a Robin Hood character complete with green attire and bows. I even sneak into cities and pickpocket 20,000 gold onto the homeless. I donate when I can, and only steal from the rich.

McGoogles 08-30-2012 11:00 PM

I absolutely loved being a pure mage Dark Elf with an evil playing style. Nothing more satisfying than conjuring Dremora Lords and Flame Atronachs on innocent townsfolk. ;)

Being a sneaky Wood Elf bowman is also a very fun experience.

WNxWattZ 08-31-2012 10:49 AM

Depends on what you really want, if you can't decide just pick any choice and if your loving it after a few hours stick with it, if not maybe change. I did that quite a bit, I switched characters about 6 times before I even completed the game. A Nord with a two-handed weapon goes off though, was pretty fun to play with. Just smashing ths s*** out of your enemies. Mage'ing is also pretty satisfying, especially if you use both hands, hurts quite a bit although your a bit more vulnerable and times in which you can then switch it up.

Neme6ben 09-01-2012 12:23 PM

my first character was a mage, I liked him but got tired a bit, my 2nd character was a hunter, and this one is just awesome
you should definately try a hunter imo, they are fun to play!

mitcho2013 09-02-2012 05:09 AM

I like being a battlemage, to be honest.

BiggD 09-20-2012 03:26 PM

Thanks for the input everyone :) and sorry for a late response. I ended up making a PureMage Dark Elf. Conjuring everytime I can and pissing everyone I meet off is too much fun. Between him and my Khajiit, I finally have a good balance of playstyles.

SolarFury 09-20-2012 03:35 PM

Good to hear you've found your balance. If it means anything, I would have suggested going pure Mage also, as being a Battlemage may have had similarities with your Assassin.

I've got two characters on the go similar to what you have also. My general rule of thumb when playing an Elder Scrolls game is to ALWAYS have an Argonian, and then a second character being the race that is native to where the current game is located.

So at the moment I have a Warrior-like Nord, who favors the 2H Axe, who also happens to be a Werewolf. And I have an Argonian Vampire who dabbles in stealth and all things magic, especially Conjuration.

I think they compliment each other. :)