XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1648)
-   -   Raven Strike DLC Achievement/Tactical Guide Videos (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386787)

A Medium Bear 09-11-2012 09:52 PM

Raven Strike DLC Achievement/Tactical Guide Videos

Hey guys. I have started to do videos for the new DLC missions. I will have the other two up in about 24 hours or less so for now here is the first one covering 'Secure Dawn'. If someone wants to add this to a text guide they are more than welcome.

jhawk1977 09-12-2012 06:46 PM

Sweet! Subscribing so that I can see the last video.

A Medium Bear 09-13-2012 04:15 AM

Sorry guys, have had a little uploading issues, but the last one will be up within 3 hours.

AirborneRichard 09-14-2012 09:17 PM

Thanks for posting those buddy!! :D I just started playing the first mission and finished it i made the first challenge two for one (kill two guys with one bullet and do it three times) But damn some sound tough and def better be done on the easy setting like snap 20 guys head, Would be cool of there was a few vids on all these different challenges in each mission :)

MyPetWorm 09-15-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirborneRichard (Post 5272798)
Thanks for posting those buddy!! :D I just started playing the first mission and finished it i made the first challenge two for one (kill two guys with one bullet and do it three times) But damn some sound tough and def better be done on the easy setting like snap 20 guys head, Would be cool of there was a few vids on all these different challenges in each mission :)

I did all the challenges whilst going through my Elite playthrough, so it is definitely possible! Just requires a bit more patience and tact than would otherwise be used in Recruit :p I definitely found the first mission the hardest though, the next two were a lot easier (For me).

Would have been so much easier with a partner though, the AI can be quite fustrating when they don't want to advance :drunk

Stewie Griffin2 09-15-2012 04:46 PM

Just a friendly suggestion, for future videos turn your game volume down. It's nearly impossible to hear what you're saying over the in-game dialogue and the car alarms.

Thanks for the vids.

AirborneRichard 09-19-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyPetWorm (Post 5273176)
I did all the challenges whilst going through my Elite playthrough, so it is definitely possible! Just requires a bit more patience and tact than would otherwise be used in Recruit :p I definitely found the first mission the hardest though, the next two were a lot easier (For me).

Would have been so much easier with a partner though, the AI can be quite fustrating when they don't want to advance :drunk

Not sure if you noticed in the first vid there should be three tactical challenges, first the kill two guys with one bullet and do it 3 times, then reaching the swamp erea without being detected on elite, and last (wich isn,t show in the vid) kill 20 guys breaking their necks.
Now i wonder if you can do this on elite as they seem to spot you real easy or better do this on recruit? I manage to do the kill 2 guys one bullet one realy easy had abit of trouble with the undetected part (swamp person). The second i did in one go with all tactical challenges completed on elite, i messed up on the last mission and tabbed my nightvision view per accident :( So i gotta redo this aswell. Plus the neckbreaking part again.

jhawk1977 09-19-2012 11:55 AM

I found the first mission to be most difficult. The tactical challenges are the most difficult as well.

The second mission was the easiest and I completed the challenges without really trying to get them.

The third mission isn't too bad. I'm still working on one challenge.

These videos are NOT MINE, but check them out for completing the tactical challenges: