XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   F1 2012 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2586)
-   -   Achievement Discussion (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387199)

* Clueless * 09-15-2012 04:09 PM

Achievement Discussion

Please use ths thread to discuss the achievements for F1 2012.

Cheers! ;)

IIP4U1II 09-27-2012 08:33 AM

for the ' win the constructors championship in career' acheivement does it count when doing it on co-op career??

VVV Rossi 09-27-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IIP4U1II (Post 5293763)
for the ' win the constructors championship in career' acheivement does it count when doing it on co-op career??

Don't think so do to the fact there is a seperate achivement for winning the constructors/world championshships in co-op mode.

dauds13 09-27-2012 06:05 PM

Doesn't work... Like the post above said... You have to win it in carrer mode

OctagonQontrol 09-30-2012 07:08 PM

Cut Your Losses
You elected to end R&D on the current season's car in Career.

How does one get this? Do you need to be #1 driver for the team? Do you need to screw up several test-sessions in a row?

VVV Rossi 09-30-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctagonQontrol (Post 5300220)
Cut Your Losses
You elected to end R&D on the current season's car in Career.

How does one get this? Do you need to be #1 driver for the team? Do you need to screw up several test-sessions in a row?

Have to be the number 1 driver going into Singapore race weekend you'll then get a messege in the email section in which you must reply to achivement then pops up during practice session :)

OctagonQontrol 10-01-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVV Rossi (Post 5300607)
Have to be the number 1 driver going into Singapore race weekend you'll then get a messege in the email section in which you must reply to achivement then pops up during practice session :)

Cheers; will work to being #1 then :)

bwfcskillsinhd 10-02-2012 10:08 AM

i asume you have to have been taking part in r&d testing over the long wknds to trigger this email? i have been doing 1 shot qualifying and full race thus skipping practice and full qualifying.looks like that email will never land in my inbox!

Benjaminjaninja 10-05-2012 08:36 PM

Unless you yourself are an F1 driver, I don't see HOW you are going to get gold medals in all the time attacks and champions modes.

I did get the gold in the final Champion's challenge (race all 6), as I made sure I outbraked them into the first corner and didn't make any stupid mistakes.

metall2ica 10-05-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjaminjaninja (Post 5309995)
Unless you yourself are an F1 driver, I don't see HOW you are going to get gold medals in all the time attacks and champions modes.

I did get the gold in the final Champion's challenge (race all 6), as I made sure I outbraked them into the first corner and didn't make any stupid mistakes.

Its not to bad to get all the golds, I had to retry a couple of the time attack ones but I've got them all and I'm definitely not an F1 driver lol

Gone4aDuck 10-18-2012 12:51 PM

This game seems to come more natural to some than others. I myself couldn't compete at all on hard until I turned off braking assist. You loose way to much time if its turned on.

ali900 10-21-2012 04:23 PM

just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?

Benjaminjaninja 10-22-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali900 (Post 5342092)
just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?

I didn't take any chances, turned off EVERYTHING, including switching to full manual gears. Do it on amateur if it's too tricky.

ali900 10-24-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjaminjaninja (Post 5344045)
I didn't take any chances, turned off EVERYTHING, including switching to full manual gears. Do it on amateur if it's too tricky.

got it while playing with a 2nd controller, phew! :D

FS7 10-25-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali900 (Post 5342092)

Easy & boring way:

xXxDamiszHUNxXx 11-17-2012 08:55 PM

Hi Guys! I've already have 980G but I need 2 more achievments that I can't make. Those are the R&D tests! I know some place (Catalunya,Valencia,Hungary,Singapore,India and Brazilia where U can make the R&D tests) But HOW? What should I do how should I do pls write down someone who has already these two achievments (New Direction and Cut your losses) But not shortly pls write it down well. :) Thanks :)

OctagonQontrol 11-20-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXxDamiszHUNxXx (Post 5404329)
Hi Guys! I've already have 980G but I need 2 more achievments that I can't make. Those are the R&D tests! I know some place (Catalunya,Valencia,Hungary,Singapore,India and Brazilia where U can make the R&D tests) But HOW? What should I do how should I do pls write down someone who has already these two achievments (New Direction and Cut your losses) But not shortly pls write it down well. :) Thanks :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=391018

Was already posted a month before you registered.

COUSINELVIS 12-27-2012 08:35 PM

for anyone who will be going for the "future champion" achievement, i recommned against choosing the ferrari path, their ride is a real slug and drives like a bread truck compared to the red bull. and yes, this speaking from experience!

NDGMaxi 02-02-2013 11:13 AM

Hey, is "From the Front" glitched? I got the pole and the win in Abu Dhabi and got the "You won a race" achievement, but not "Start at first and finish first"..
Haven't done another race in career after that, so I don't know if it pops if I win another race, but just wanted to know if others had the same issue.

Mahtan Tinuviél 02-03-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDGMaxi (Post 5552875)
Hey, is "From the Front" glitched? I got the pole and the win in Abu Dhabi and got the "You won a race" achievement, but not "Start at first and finish first"..
Haven't done another race in career after that, so I don't know if it pops if I win another race, but just wanted to know if others had the same issue.

I did not have a similar issue. And I believe I got this on Season Challenge....
Did you get polesitter when you got the pole?
Did you do a full race weekend or the one-shoot quali?

TGLFC 10-17-2013 04:17 PM

Great game, ok achievements. Shame there is not more variation from this is F1 2013...