XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Crimson Dragon: Side Story (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2822)
-   -   Glitch: All progress erased (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387264)

Black Tango 09-16-2012 05:25 AM

Glitch: All progress erased
 
So, I get home from work tonight and go for a GPS check-in. I find nada, zip, zilch, everything is gone. GPS is back to 0m, all unlocks are gone and I'm at level 1 again.

I hadn't quite decided if I liked this game or not, but this certainly knocks me off the fence.

RayzoRay 09-16-2012 06:20 AM

Awww Man that blows! That happened to me on Gears of War 3 LVL 96 18 onyx metals played since release for 2 months straight and go to load screen and bam froze on me, reset xbox and reload, all progress gone! Worst day ever!

Giltec 09-16-2012 07:26 AM

Me too. Was playing this last night and all was ok. Was level 8, 180 jewels in the bank, unlocked 102 out of 171 skills and had travelled 168000 m. This morning all gone. I'm getting a bit pissed with all of the glitched shit coming out on the WP lately.

Arsenic 17 09-16-2012 07:56 AM

Any idea what may have caused this? Did you exit the game or something when it was loading? Just trying to narrow it down.

Giltec 09-16-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 (Post 5274857)
Any idea what may have caused this? Did you exit the game or something when it was loading? Just trying to narrow it down.

No idea what caused it. Never exited the game while it was loading, never did anything different to normal to be honest. The last thing I always did before exiting the game was to check the leaderboards and then check in on the gps. Bizarrely now, when I check the leaderboards it still shows my total score, along with all of my friends scores but nothing else shows in game.

To make matters worse, I tried to power off my phone and restart to see if that helped and the damn phone won't power up any more. Could be a problem with my phone itself (Nokia Lumia 800).

DakotaThrice 09-16-2012 08:45 AM

Also been reset on the Lumia 800 and still have my leaderboard position.

Had about 100 skills unlocked and was close to getting my GPS achievement.

I'm pissed about it and will be following Ng a complaint and looking for a refund. I've already lost out after buying stuff in Gun Bros before being reset so luckily I hadn't bought any jewels

Black Tango 09-16-2012 08:46 AM

I've always exited by backing out to the main menu and selecting exit. No mid-game dead battery or anything. Nothing out of the ordinary that I can recall.

Playing on a Samsung Focus.

Giltec 09-16-2012 08:51 AM

My phone is back on now, just lacked battery life. Still reset on this. Checked my other games incase it was a gamesave issue across the board but everything else fine.

lee2705 09-16-2012 01:04 PM

Was playing this earlier took the wife shopping, now my safefile has been deleted :( I wasn't too far but still not happy about losing all my progress

AtomicAgeZombie 09-18-2012 07:39 PM

Lost all of my progress and now GPS won't work.

vader 09-18-2012 09:02 PM

lost my save file this afternoon after playing normally this morning. I was level 7, now I'm back to zero. I liked the game...but not enough to start all over again.

Black Tango 09-19-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie (Post 5279007)
Lost all of my progress and now GPS won't work.

The GPS wasn't working for me either after the reset. Stuck on zero. I deleted the game and reinstalled (lost everything already anyway, so why not). It's working again, though just as randomly as it did the first time. A walk across the parking lot at work added 5km, but the four mile drive home didn't add anything.

lee2705 09-19-2012 07:37 AM

That's wierd my gps worked fine after the reset except it was back at 0 lol any word of a patch? All im doing is checking in and out for the gps achievement atm don't wanna actually play anymore till this issue is resolved

AtomicAgeZombie 09-19-2012 02:57 PM

I sent an email to info@g-rounding.com explaining my issue with the game. I think you all should and maybe we'll get a patch.

AtomicAgeZombie 09-21-2012 02:05 PM

I heard back from G-rounding, very nice people. They said that they're aware of the problem, a patch is in the works, and should be available soon. I just hope that Microsoft's certification process allows for a quick release.

GR4V1G0R3 09-22-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie (Post 5283680)
I heard back from G-rounding, very nice people. They said that they're aware of the problem, a patch is in the works, and should be available soon. I just hope that Microsoft's certification process allows for a quick release.


no chance, MS are bloody useless at releasing patches, or even games in a timely fashion, they like to hold onto things for ages (months is what i'm hinting at)

there have been several XBLA patches that took over 2 months to be released after getting to MS......not good enough, at least it's better than the delays they give for releasing the games themselves, but i wish so much it would be like steam and just let devs patch things swiftly...not get everything caught up in the bullshit MS red tape

lee2705 09-22-2012 05:27 PM

Atleast we know its coming thanks for the info ;)

Giltec 09-26-2012 04:32 PM

Well, my game save has just reset yet again. I read something eastx wrote saying that the gamesave issue appeared to be caused from closing down the game whilst it was saving. I played it this morning and closed the game down from the main menu, game definitely wasn't saving at the time. Just tried the game now to have been reset gain. This time I had reached 800 km legit. It takes a bloody long time to get anywhere in this game and to be reset twice is just taking the piss.

Arsenic 17 09-26-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giltec (Post 5292356)
Well, my game save has just reset yet again. I read something eastx wrote saying that the gamesave issue appeared to be caused from closing down the game whilst it was saving. I played it this morning and closed the game down from the main menu, game definitely wasn't saving at the time. Just tried the game now to have been reset gain. This time I had reached 800 km legit. It takes a bloody long time to get anywhere in this game and to be reset twice is just taking the piss.

you have a lot of balls going back and playing a game that randomly reset all your progress and is doing the same to countless others. Just give it a rest until an update!

Giltec 09-27-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 (Post 5292929)
you have a lot of balls going back and playing a game that randomly reset all your progress and is doing the same to countless others. Just give it a rest until an update!

Not so much having the balls to play the game knowing that it randomly resets but was driving over 1000 miles this week, so thought I might have a chance at pinging the gps achievement. Didn't work though :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.