XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Batman: Arkham City (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1570)
-   -   GOTY edition for those that have it (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388120)

el_pieablo 09-22-2012 03:20 PM

GOTY edition for those that have it
 
just wondering for those that already have the GOTY edition and I have a question. Is the game listed as a seperate achievement list like Arkham Asylum was or is it still the same list? Also will save games from the normal edition work fine with the GOTY edition? Many thanks in advance

yourbreakfast99 09-22-2012 04:40 PM

Same achievemet list but you can get new gamerscore if you play goty and regular.

Piesank 09-24-2012 06:41 AM

Does the story continue with AA coz I haven't played that but this is on special here?

Veedrock 09-24-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourbreakfast99 (Post 5285333)
Same achievemet list but you can get new gamerscore if you play goty and regular.

Completely wrong. Arkham City does not stack.

el_pieablo 09-24-2012 02:03 PM

So you would have to get all the riddler trophy's and do all the story stuff again to get the achievements?

JimCant 09-24-2012 02:10 PM

Thats correct. You would have to find all the riddler trophies to get the achievement again. You can get the riddler achievement for both the regular game as well as the GOTY edition.

severed360 09-27-2012 12:55 AM

this thread is full of win :D



Quote:

Originally Posted by el_pieablo (Post 5285264)
just wondering for those that already have the GOTY edition and I have a question. Is the game listed as a seperate achievement list like Arkham Asylum was or is it still the same list?

The same list of achievements, not seperate



Quote:

Originally Posted by el_pieablo (Post 5285264)
Also will save games from the normal edition work fine with the GOTY edition? Many thanks in advance

Im sorry but im not sure about this one, but i think i read that they do work



Quote:

Originally Posted by el_pieablo (Post 5288408)
So you would have to get all the riddler trophy's and do all the story stuff again to get the achievements?

Sorry again but this im not sure about, if the save works then you wouldnt have to start over and as i said, im pretty sure saves work. in ArkhamAsylum the reason they had seperate achvo lists is bcuz the GotY was a completely different version of the game(updates, more maps, 3D, etc). I have read that ArkhamCity uses the same version of the game with no changes.

so ignore all the other posts in this thread o.O

el_pieablo 10-09-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by severed360 (Post 5293211)
this thread is full of win :D





The same list of achievements, not seperate





Im sorry but im not sure about this one, but i think i read that they do work





Sorry again but this im not sure about, if the save works then you wouldnt have to start over and as i said, im pretty sure saves work. in ArkhamAsylum the reason they had seperate achvo lists is bcuz the GotY was a completely different version of the game(updates, more maps, 3D, etc). I have read that ArkhamCity uses the same version of the game with no changes.

so ignore all the other posts in this thread o.O

Thanks! Cleared a lot of things up. Didnt want to get all the tropheys again!


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.