XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alice: Madness Returns (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2158)
-   -   Favorite "weird" things from the game (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388466)

Scoski 09-25-2012 02:52 AM

Favorite "weird" things from the game

So I was wondering if anyone else, as they played through the story, found themselves looking at some of the twisted things in the world and either finding them adorable or just downright interesting.

For example near the beginning of Chapter 5, right after your fight with the first Doll Girl there is a jumping lollipop that can be seen in the second floor of one of the buildings Alice cannot access.

If you have something else interesting or just stuff that caught your eye that others might have missed post it here!

Kairi 09-29-2012 05:31 AM

This isn't a very weird thing, but I thought the text symbols falling down from the sky was really cool in the asian level! :)

AzultheCerulean20 11-06-2012 12:31 PM

I just love everything in the game, weird or not :), but the text symbols are definitely up there. Also the chapter symbols based of planetary symbols.

resevil239 03-16-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairi (Post 5297464)
This isn't a very weird thing, but I thought the text symbols falling down from the sky was really cool in the asian level! :)

I didn't even notice that! Personally I LOVED the darker levels (except the clockwork one in the beginning. most of that section with the hatter was really generic looking steam punk type stuff).

One of the stand out images to me, at least partially because of how brutal it was, was coming back to the fish village to see them all slaughtered and dismembered.

Kairi 03-16-2013 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by resevil239 (Post 5636474)
I didn't even notice that! Personally I LOVED the darker levels (except the clockwork one in the beginning. most of that section with the hatter was really generic looking steam punk type stuff).

One of the stand out images to me, at least partially because of how brutal it was, was coming back to the fish village to see them all slaughtered and dismembered.

I found a video that shows what I'm talking about so you can see it! :)

I loved pretty much almost all of the levels although I must admit I wasn't a big fan of the doll level.

Inebriated Jedi 03-21-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairi (Post 5636487)
I loved pretty much almost all of the levels although I must admit I wasn't a big fan of the doll level.

I don't think anyone liked that level. It was such a pain in the ass.

FrozenRaptorz 03-27-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi (Post 5648844)

Couldn't stand it either. Some of the other levels were a trip, but in a good way. I enjoyed peppering snouts. Idk. But I've never done anythingike it.

Kairi 03-30-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi (Post 5648844)

I didn't find it a pain in the ass; I just didn't like the atmosphere of the level; I liked the atmosphere of the other levels much more than that one.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenRaptorz (Post 5659930)
Couldn't stand it either. Some of the other levels were a trip, but in a good way. I enjoyed peppering snouts. Idk. But I've never done anythingike it.

I found that the peppered snouts were a rather interesting collectible. o.o

PravusBlood 04-08-2013 12:17 AM

The background and sky in basically every level.

MeltingBalloons 06-11-2013 08:01 AM

I enjoyed the cards flying out to form a bridge in that one level, and the small card castles. That really felt like it belonged in the game for me. I enjoyed the Japanese-style level as well, definitely my favourite.

Jakez123 07-09-2013 06:29 AM

I just ran through most of the levels, there wasn't many things for me to look at tbh.

theunheardof 09-06-2013 02:53 AM

I personally loved everything about this game, it was creepy and absolutely brilliant. the look of the Cheshire cat in this game is now my obsession, I draw him all the time.

TheDataBug 01-27-2014 01:50 AM

Great game, amazing story.
Loved Carpenter.