XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Call of Duty: Black Ops II (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2634)
-   -   Achievements Revealed (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388966)

Nozza XBA 09-27-2012 01:32 PM

Achievements Revealed

So here they all are!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

Seems to be similar, but a couple of changes to the list.

We have less Veteran specific one's now. 1 achievement, relating to 4 missions, unless these are chapters and all the missions are within them? But I doubt this as the achievement is on 50:gsicon:.

There's seems to be some challenge system in the singleplayer as well. There's a few achievements relating to that plus some score based ones.

We now have some multiplayer related ones/ More to the point, reaching certain levels and even Presitiging. I can see the hate coming already!

Finally the standard zombie lot.

iBuzz7S 09-27-2012 01:47 PM

Meh, old news. They are similar to the leaked list which has been floating around for 2 months.

Few campaign, few online, few zombie. Just give me a decent campaign and I'm happy.

Barad 09-27-2012 01:58 PM

Surprised to see onlines one, still look easy enough but will have to see about zombies once my friends finished with the game.

BIGbivvie 09-27-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBuzz7S (Post 5294138)
Just give me a decent campaign and I'm happy.

CoD is more multiplayer based so I wouldnt expect much from the SP. Its never been that great

OceanH 09-27-2012 03:25 PM

Multiplayer Achievements... Ugh.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX 09-27-2012 04:14 PM

The multiplayer ones shouldn't be a problem. I'm more worried about the challenges... :eek: are they SP or MP??

DeekBoy 09-27-2012 04:16 PM

Shitty list in my opinion. Going to be a slog!

Ceris 09-27-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanH (Post 5294343)
Multiplayer Achievements... Ugh.

At least there isn't a 10th prestige achievement in there ;)

Earning 10k points in every mission... Is that an arcade mode like CoD4 had?

jules the great 09-27-2012 04:47 PM

I usually HATE MP achievements however since I plan on hitting 10th Prestige in this iteration too, I love it. List looks pretty decent this time around.

ZingZitang 09-27-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozza x360a (Post 5294107)
We have less Veteran specific one's now. 1 achievement, relating to 4 missions, unless these are chapters and all the missions are within them? But I doubt this as the achievement is on 50:gsicon:.

There are only three achievements for beating the game on veteran? Beat all the Missions in the Past, Beat all Missions in the Future, Beat the Game on Veteran.

I wonder if Veteran won't be very hard. . .
Quote:

There's seems to be some challenge system in the singleplayer as well. There's a few achievements relating to that plus some score based ones.

World at War had a Challenge system for the Campaign when you played Co-op. It was pretty similar to the Multiplayer Challenge list. I bet this will be something sort of on the same level.
Quote:

We now have some multiplayer related ones/ More to the point, reaching certain levels and even Presitiging. I can see the hate coming already!

And here it is. I hate Multiplayer achievements. I don't care what game it is. Multiplayer achievements take the Focus off of playing the game, and make everyone worry about getting the achievements. I hate Multiplayer achievements. Even so, the ones here only add up to 100:gsicon: and will be acquired simply by playing the game enough. As long as the game is closer to the first Black Ops then it is to modern warfare, then playing the game enough shouldn't be a problem.

JASEL84 09-27-2012 05:32 PM

Graph looks good

The_Iceman2288 09-27-2012 06:33 PM

Very good list. And the fact that there's multiplayer achievements proves that Treyarch are willing to shake up conventional wisdom on EVERYTHING.

Meerrkat 09-27-2012 07:41 PM

Looks ok to me, MP achievements are a nice change

Maserati13 09-27-2012 08:42 PM

I'm surprised nobody else noticed that there are no longer intel achievements!!!!! :D

Nevander 09-27-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maserati13 (Post 5294894)
I'm surprised nobody else noticed that there are no longer intel achievements!!!!! :D

Check again.

High IQ - 20:gsicon:
Collect all intel.

The_Iceman2288 09-28-2012 12:28 AM

Thought about the 'Family Reunion' achievement - Possibly Alex and David Mason reuniting? In Black Ops 1 it says Alex died at some point in the 80s, maybe he faked his death?

Rasp 09-28-2012 05:54 AM

Looks like a solid list. Intrigued by the campaign challenges and excited about the multiplayer achievements, although I would probably get them even if they werent achievements.

DFizzle720 09-28-2012 10:34 AM

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/i...2/-kVsYQ==.jpgGiant Accomplishment50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngComplete all challenges in Black Ops II.

This does not sound like fun. At least they don't reset when you prestige, but still.

The Duke of Darkness 09-28-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFizzle720 (Post 5295953)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/i...2/-kVsYQ==.jpgGiant Accomplishment50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngComplete all challenges in Black Ops II.

This does not sound like fun. At least they don't reset when you prestige, but still.

Single player not multiplayer.

So if you play combat training first and get to level 10 you'd miss your chance to get "Welcome to the Club".

Nozza XBA 09-28-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness (Post 5296107)

So if you play combat training first and get to level 10 you'd miss your chance to get "Welcome to the Club".

Not true. Prestige and you can then get it. But, there's not reason why you can't play the training up to level 8, for example, then get the last two up to 10 in public.

Either way, he was talking about the challenges and not multiplayer...

Xenolith666 09-28-2012 03:25 PM

man.. mp achievements.. ugh.. I haven't played the MP in this series for the past 2 games.. i can see it how.. yelling "bullshit" at the tv over and over when i get shot from 50 yards away with a shotgun

The Duke of Darkness 09-28-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozza x360a (Post 5296128)
Not true. Prestige and you can then get it. But, there's not reason why you can't play the training up to level 8, for example, then get the last two up to 10 in public.

Oops I meant to put you'll miss your chance to get it that prestige (or whatever you call it before you prestige):confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozza x360a (Post 5296128)
Either way, he was talking about the challenges and not multiplayer...

He said at least they don't reset when you prestige meening hes talking about multiplayer challenges. I said single player not multiplayer as the challenges are for campaign not the multiplayer ones.

DFizzle720 09-28-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness (Post 5296107)

Ah, gotcha, thanks for clearing that up.

DxxxRules 09-29-2012 09:02 AM

I'm certainly happy about the prestige achievement :woop:

iamgift3d 09-29-2012 03:19 PM

I think the wording is a little deceiving "on in a multiplayer public match"
You cant use the training mode past level 10 anyways. So maybe if say you get to level 10 through the training. Then move onto public itll probably still unlock after your first game is completed. Just a guess. Single player challanges will probably be beat this mission on veteran and do this action in the mission that used to be achievements in older cods. Or atleast i hope. That achievement being 50 points worries me. Hopefully its not get x number of kills with each weapon in the campaign. -Zombie achievements usually are tough but thats because i barely play zombie achievements. Looks like im definitely going to have to this time around. For the 1k.

Anybody know what this division ranking the achievement is speaking of?

guillermo316 09-29-2012 03:20 PM

This will take up a lot of time, seems like they're going to WOW roots.

StayonTarget 09-29-2012 08:06 PM

List looks like fun.

DFizzle720 09-30-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamgift3d (Post 5298055)
Anybody know what this division ranking the achievement is speaking of?

From this article: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/14/bl...-call-of-duty/

"Much like Blizzard's approach to multiplayer in StarCraft 2, the league system in Black Ops 2 groups players based on their performance. Players move up and down the ladder and are grouped – when they select "League Play" from the menu – with those in the same division. When you first start off, a small group of matches will determine your division and your performance from there determines whether you move up or down the ladder. Of course, standard matchmaking exists to face off against any opponent, but Treyarch says they wanted to offer more options for players of all skill levels."

I think this is a great idea as long as the matchmaking within League Play works ok.

AceBD 10-01-2012 09:02 AM

Damnit, I was hoping to avoid this league crap. I'm more of a "get online and shoot a few people for an hour or so" person... Usually playing by myself... At least I only have to win a few games.

iamgift3d 10-02-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFizzle720 (Post 5298760)
From this article: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/14/bl...-call-of-duty/

"Much like Blizzard's approach to multiplayer in StarCraft 2, the league system in Black Ops 2 groups players based on their performance. Players move up and down the ladder and are grouped when they select "League Play" from the menu with those in the same division. When you first start off, a small group of matches will determine your division and your performance from there determines whether you move up or down the ladder. Of course, standard matchmaking exists to face off against any opponent, but Treyarch says they wanted to offer more options for players of all skill levels."

I think this is a great idea as long as the matchmaking within League Play works ok.

Thanks i didnt hear about that before. So itll be similar to reach but not halo 3 it seems. I like the idea regardless especially when paired up with search. We will see how accurately handled it is or if its a mess like their spawn system lol.