XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Resident Evil 6 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2726)
-   -   7 Minute 20K Skill Farming Video Guide (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390308)

zerolimitz12 10-05-2012 06:41 AM

7 Minute 20K Skill Farming Video Guide
 
Okay so i recorded me and my friend with a timer to show how fast each round would take when farming. you can earn two achievements this way. one of course is Mad Skillz with farming Skill Points and the other is "B.O.W.s are Ugly" by of course killing the BOWs.

Text Guide

*Minimum Requirements*
Chris and Piers Campaign should be completed.

*Steps*
First - Load up Chris and Piers Campaign, Chapter 5. Doesnt matter the difficulty, and solo or co-op doesn't matter. In the video below I used a partner to shut off the fans before i got there and help kill the BOW's to speed up the process.
Second - Just skim thru the beginning part of the level by dodging regular enemies and skipping cut scenes as fast as possible, until you get to the 2nd elevator which to a circular room with levers all around the room.
Third - After activating the "Co-op Levers" to progress there will be a timer and which at the same time enemies will start release BOW's by pulling levers around the circular room. There are a total of 5 Levers that release 2 BOW's at once, and only 2 Levers can be pulled until all BOW's are destroyed. So in other words are a total of 10 BOW's that need taking care of before progressing.
(*NOTE* Don't Forget the Skill Points the B.O.W.'s Drop. That's Your 20K)
Last - After Defeating all B.O.W.'s and the timer is done, go ahead to the next room in which there will be a cut scene that involve Chris and Piers meeting up with Jake and Sherry. Skip the cutscene and watch your top left corner of your screen. It should say saving. After saving go and end your game, then rinse and repeat the process


Caine 10-05-2012 06:44 AM

this is the best method by far... sticky this please!!!

JuSt BLaZe 10-05-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerolimitz12 (Post 5308921)
Okay so i recorded me and my friend with a timer to show how fast each round would take when farming. you can earn two achievements this way. one of course is Mad Skillz with farming Skill Points and the other is "B.O.W.s are Ugly" by of course killing the BOWs.

Yeah that works great, thanks for the upload zero. :blunt Oh and next time put some clothes one will yah. :p

Caine 10-05-2012 05:08 PM

This is Chris chapter 5 at the start... something else that would make this just a bit easier is inf. grenade launcher ammo but you don't need it by any means.

JuSt BLaZe 10-05-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caine (Post 5309631)
This is Chris chapter 5 at the start... something else that would make this just a bit easier is inf. grenade launcher ammo but you don't need it by any means.

Yeah I have now 128.000 points to spend and wasn't sure either Assault Rifle or Grenade Launcher but I decided for the latter.

cheevo360 10-05-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5309184)
Yeah that works great, thanks for the upload zero. :blunt Oh and next time put some clothes one will yah. :p

Hahaha my friend, well they possible felt hot since it is Hawaii's one of hottest countries days in world.

So thank you for video method for skill points. Cheers will use it once I complete all full campaigns on Normal Difficulty for enjoyable throughout. :)

JuSt BLaZe 10-05-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheevo360 (Post 5309767)
Hahaha my friend, well they possible felt hot since it is Hawaii's one of hottest countries days in world.

So thank you for video method for skill points. Cheers will use it once I complete all full campaigns on Normal Difficulty for enjoyable throughout. :)

Duuuuh I wish I could live there. :)

cheevo360 10-06-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5309814)
Duuuuh I wish I could live there. :)

Hehe will be nice too yeah. Lay back on beach by island hehehe :D

zerolimitz12 10-06-2012 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5309184)
Yeah that works great, thanks for the upload zero. :blunt Oh and next time put some clothes one will yah. :p

haha yea it was hot and i actually forgot to turn off my light in my room. sorry if no sound. the camera had the water proof casing on. using a gopro. still dont have money to buy one of those video recorders...

MYSTERY O 10-06-2012 05:13 AM

Anyone wanna team up to farm this on Sunday sometime. I gotta finish Chris' campaign asap

JuSt BLaZe 10-06-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerolimitz12 (Post 5310606)
haha yea it was hot and i actually forgot to turn off my light in my room. sorry if no sound. the camera had the water proof casing on. using a gopro. still dont have money to buy one of those video recorders...

It's all good, no worries. Your video helped a lot. So thanks again.

catbhoy 10-06-2012 10:26 AM

that's one nasty reflection, but an excellent farming method.

zerolimitz12 10-07-2012 04:37 AM

yea if i had money for one of those video recorders i would of used it but obviously yall get to see my naked self just close your eyes every loading screen. rofl

Tyger7 10-07-2012 04:56 AM

Would you be able to add a text guide on how to do it in steps as well? Just above the video.

rockhopper 10-07-2012 06:07 AM

Thanks for sharing this method. I will definitely use it. Cheers!

Spencer Estate 10-07-2012 08:44 AM

Can you just restart the last checkpoint once everything is dead, and the stats will carry over, or do you actually have to complete to the next checkpoint and quit out and start over again?

Would be nice if you could just kill everything and start from last checkpoint.

JuSt BLaZe 10-07-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer Estate (Post 5312818)
Can you just restart the last checkpoint once everything is dead, and the stats will carry over, or do you actually have to complete to the next checkpoint and quit out and start over again?

Would be nice if you could just kill everything and start from last checkpoint.

You have to quit out and start over again, that's why it takes 7-9 minutes.

MYSTERY O 10-07-2012 05:14 PM

Is this reasonably easy to do by yourself or is two people for this recommended?

JuSt BLaZe 10-07-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYSTERY O (Post 5313393)
Is this reasonably easy to do by yourself or is two people for this recommended?

You can easily do this by yourself but you always have to wait for your A.I. partner to catch up. If you play COOP you will get way faster to this part. Then again it's only a time difference of 2-3 minutes.

Hoborg 10-07-2012 05:56 PM

Very nice. Please add a text walk-through.

IxI SkyFire IxI 10-07-2012 08:13 PM

I need a co op partner to help with this so we can shave off a couple minutes every time. This is my last achievement and we can both get 20.000 per playthrough. Any takers? If so hit me up and I'm on right now. My gt is Zephyr Star

zerolimitz12 10-07-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyger7 (Post 5312662)
Would you be able to add a text guide on how to do it in steps as well? Just above the video.

Sure. Im usually not good at explaining thru verbal or text but ill try.

LushisBobby 10-08-2012 03:47 AM

How long in hours would it take me doing this just to get Mad Skillz? It's the only achievement I have left.

GuidoNGR 10-08-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LushisBobby (Post 5314263)
How long in hours would it take me doing this just to get Mad Skillz? It's the only achievement I have left.

it's roughly 1m to get the amount of skills for everything required, so if you were starting from scratch it's about 50 runs. Just see what you need to do left and calculate, there is a list on wiki with how much the levels cost.

xxdiamondxxinfernoxx 10-08-2012 07:31 AM

Very good method man. As Albert Wesker would say...
"7 minutes... 7 minutes is all it takes to get 20k skill points."

zerolimitz12 10-08-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxdiamondxxinfernoxx (Post 5314489)
Very good method man. As Albert Wesker would say...
"7 minutes... 7 minutes is all it takes to get 20k skill points."

lol i like that. thanks. i do my best when it comes to resident evil and cod.

BiggD 10-08-2012 03:02 PM

damn...great method dude. this will definitely help me get the last couple skills I need and infinite ammo for my Magnum/Assault Rifle as well.

MYSTERY O 10-08-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5313401)
You can easily do this by yourself but you always have to wait for your A.I. partner to catch up. If you play COOP you will get way faster to this part. Then again it's only a time difference of 2-3 minutes.

Thanks for the reply and if it's only a couple of minutes more than I rather do it on my own pace. I will get the unlimited grenade launcher or shotgun and go into this!

VerifyedRasta 10-09-2012 08:26 PM

If only my AI Piers knew I was trying to farm... He's too busy attempting to survive.

Fatalfox 10-10-2012 08:27 PM

I'm down to do this anytime this week, just hit me up. GT - Fringe of Fate


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.