XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2718)
-   -   *NEW* Gameplay! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390402)

Barad 10-05-2012 10:11 PM

*NEW* Gameplay!

I want to play this so bad it's unimaginable, maybe I'm getting over excited here but I'm a huge NFS/racing in general fan and it's like they've put together Midnight Club LA, NFS Hot Persuit & Burnout Paradise to make this Most Wanted game! Can't get any better gameplay wise, just wish there was more freedom in customization but meh.

ChickinOnaChain 10-06-2012 03:57 AM

Preordered and paid for! Can't wait! MC LA and BP are two of my favorite driving games. NFS HP...not so much. It was harder than times in '29.

Barad 10-07-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain (Post 5310657)
Preordered and paid for! Can't wait! MC LA and BP are two of my favorite driving games. NFS HP...not so much. It was harder than times in '29.

Great to hear we have similar taste, Midnight Club LA is probably by far my favourite racing game ever after NFS U2 but this is looking out to be great so far.

PP4 10-07-2012 11:37 PM

I cant wait!
I loved all of them. Hopefully it will be better than underground because that was my fav.
Also need some friends for it

feel free to add me
gt-pp4

littlejay 10-08-2012 02:41 PM

Everyone said Midnight club was a really hard game. I had 1k in 5days :/ Great game, just wish it has as much customizing as Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition.

Loved the Burnout games (Paradise MP was a lot of fun and glad to see challenges back)

And I enjoyed Hot Pursuit a lot as well.

This is the game I look forward to the most this fall. Guild Wars 2 then Borderlands were 1 and 2 on the list but this is takes the cake over Halo and Assassin's Creed.

Barad 10-09-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlejay (Post 5314876)
Everyone said Midnight club was a really hard game. I had 1k in 5days :/ Great game, just wish it has as much customizing as Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition.

Loved the Burnout games (Paradise MP was a lot of fun and glad to see challenges back)

And I enjoyed Hot Pursuit a lot as well.

This is the game I look forward to the most this fall. Guild Wars 2 then Borderlands were 1 and 2 on the list but this is takes the cake over Halo and Assassin's Creed.

Midnight Club LA was annoying at times especially the "hard" races, I got 1250 on it pretty quick myself but the gameplay here reminds me of it so much that I'm even more excited now. This & Forza!

Wildmn34 10-09-2012 11:35 PM

I gave up on racing games for a long time, not really sure why.

A couple years ago I tried the demo for Hot Pursuit and fell in love. Really enjoyed it, picked up the Run and enjoyed that as well. I am very much looking forward to this game as well.

I am really excited for the Autolog feature. So much replay value there.

thebarkingdog 10-10-2012 11:25 AM

It's basically Burnout Paradise 2 with real cars. Sold.

Barad 10-10-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildmn34 (Post 5317911)
I gave up on racing games for a long time, not really sure why.

A couple years ago I tried the demo for Hot Pursuit and fell in love. Really enjoyed it, picked up the Run and enjoyed that as well. I am very much looking forward to this game as well.

I am really excited for the Autolog feature. So much replay value there.

If you actually enjoyed The Run then you're going to have your mind blown because that game was horrible. :P

PP4 10-11-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5319131)
If you actually enjoyed The Run then you're going to have your mind blown because that game was horrible. :P

Really? I loved it for some odd reason? Why was it so bad to many?

Wildmn34 10-11-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5319131)

Yeah, I know many didn't care for it. But, I honestly enjoyed it. I enjoyed NFS Hot Pursuit before that as well - which was made by Criterion. So I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this one too.

In the end that's all I care about. lol

Barad 10-12-2012 11:35 AM

It's all good whatever you guys enjoy.

Yo here's some new Multiplayer gameplay aka some Burnout Paradise 2 implemented into this games MP. :p

Looks great.

Wildmn34 10-13-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5323540)
It's all good whatever you guys enjoy.

That's the beauty of gaming isn't it. =D

Everything I have seen for Most Wanted makes me want it more and more. Really looking forward to the Autolog component and going after people on my friends list.

Graphics look sharp. I'm hoping the handling is just as good as Hot Pursuit.