XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Resident Evil 6 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2726)
-   -   Ada CH1 puzzle glitch =/ Maybe spoilers. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391698)

Onyxflamegod 10-14-2012 10:30 PM

Ada CH1 puzzle glitch =/ Maybe spoilers.

So I was going through Ada's ch1 again for the title for doing it with only the crossbow. But when I got to the puzzle room with the picture that tells you the solution when it turns blue, (please excuse crappy description...) none of the solutions worked and I was forced to restart the chapter. The picture said it was the bird, and I put the bird in, and it didn't recognize it as being right. I tried the other 2 animals and the skeleton to double check that it wasn't telling me the wrong one, and none of those worked either. And yes I did the puzzle correctly.

Just wondering if anyone else ever had this problem or if it was just a freak thing.

Evo Kazz 10-14-2012 10:43 PM

I had same issue when it was the bird for me!

BiggD 10-14-2012 10:55 PM

This seems entirely strange. I've completed Ada's campaign 3 times, once of Normal and twice on Professional. Each time I got to the Puzzle Room, the image was always the Serpent.

Odd, I never knew it could be the fish or eagle. Just keep trying all images man!

Onyxflamegod 10-14-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5328117)
This seems entirely strange. I've completed Ada's campaign 3 times, once of Normal and twice on Professional. Each time I got to the Puzzle Room, the image was always the Serpent.

Odd, I never knew it could be the fish or eagle. Just keep trying all images man!

I actually found it odd too, the other times I played it it was also the serpent, this is the first time it was anything different. Maybe the problem is that it's always supposed to be the serpent and when the image is something else it messes up?

Anyone able to confirm the puzzle actually working with another animal/the skeleton? And if so, which one?

OogaVGW 10-14-2012 11:27 PM

When I went through my first time, I also had the eagle. The far right piece has two different pictures that look right as the edge of the wing, to me anyway, so I had the wrong block the first time. Try flipping through it to see if there is another block that works.

Onyxflamegod 10-14-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OogaVGW (Post 5328184)
When I went through my first time, I also had the eagle. The far right piece has two different pictures that look right as the edge of the wing, to me anyway, so I had the wrong block the first time. Try flipping through it to see if there is another block that works.

Yeah I'm aware, one is the fish tail the other is the wing. I can tell the difference. That and I tried both to make sure I wasn't blind, anyhow.

VerifyedRasta 10-15-2012 12:16 AM

Every time i play Ada's campaign it's the fish o.O
I thought that was what it was supposed to be.

ll Mr Bubbles ll 10-15-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta (Post 5328287)
Every time i play Ada's campaign it's the fish o.O
I thought that was what it was supposed to be.

Lol i got the fish both times too.

Coorhagon 10-15-2012 04:07 PM

I got the fish both times as well. I didn't know it was supposed to change.

reaper527 10-15-2012 05:21 PM

i got the fish too. when you looked at what the image was supposed to be (look through the slot to see the alternate view of the picture on the wall) what did you see?

Onyxflamegod 10-15-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper527 (Post 5329495)
i got the fish too. when you looked at what the image was supposed to be (look through the slot to see the alternate view of the picture on the wall) what did you see?

I saw a bird. I know how to do the puzzle, having ran the stage 4 times previous to the time it messed up.

DarkSephiroth 10-16-2012 05:32 PM

It has been the Bird for me on both times and it always worked with no problem :x