XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Medal of Honor: Warfighter (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2566)
-   -   finding faraz (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397363)

tjoepketril 11-05-2012 06:50 PM

finding faraz

In this mission i get to the part where faraz is walking over the bridge. I killed the enemies there and then they say "rally too the gate" but can :not breach door. Watched video on YouTube and normal a teammate comes too open IT but nothing happens. Door stays closed and i can not play on. Is this bug in the game? What can i do, tried restarting but nothing helps

xMidget_Furyx 11-05-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjoepketril (Post 5375851)
In this mission i get to the part where faraz is walking over the bridge. I killed the enemies there and then they say "rally too the gate" but can :not breach door. Watched video on YouTube and normal a teammate comes too open IT but nothing happens. Door stays closed and i can not play on. Is this bug in the game? What can i do, tried restarting but nothing helps

Have you restarted the mission or just the checkpoint?

tjoepketril 11-05-2012 07:32 PM

The checkpoint, the mission, tried IT all. Other people have problemen too, found IT on EA but No sollution.....

raptor_256 11-08-2012 08:32 AM

stuck at the same point and havent touched it since. hopefully this will be addressed with the dlc pack amongst other problems

eiVaL 02-06-2013 08:36 AM

i just got this crap, i uninstalled the stupid HD pack the game loads so much faster, and im starting at the boat mission since it wouldnt reload this one, hope it works.

theres absolutely no difference in quality without the HD pack, aside from teh loading, which is so much faster

eiVaL 02-06-2013 08:57 AM

it worked fine now.

id recommened not even wasting your time with the install pack cause it was causing all types of freezing/stalling issues even before this point

Enishi49 02-13-2013 11:35 PM

Thx man. I'm gonna try this soon, I've been stuck on this mission for months because of this. Did you use your last save or just restarted the mission all over ? Or even single player from the beginning ?

It just that I have this problem on my hardcore run and I have a USB save at the beginning of the mission and a checkpoint just before this glitch on my HDD. I just hope I won't have to restart this run all over :(

Enishi49 02-14-2013 11:22 AM

Ok didn't work. Started the mission all over and no success, still no damn door !

EDIT : Yes finally did it ! I deleted everything on my HDD (except the game save of course) and no problem. I started at the beginnig of the mission. Hope it will help.

griffaliscious 04-01-2013 05:16 PM

still stuck

anymore updates on this yet?????? ive done like the above mentioned where ive deleted everything except the game save ive cleared my cache and played offline ive started the misson over and still no door. i even started the whole campaign over on a new save with deleting the old save and got to that part and still no door!?!?!?!? just sucks i have all the mp cheevos and now i cant even finish the campaign. thanks for the help in advance