XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   X-Men: Destiny (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1932)
-   -   X treme difficulty (easy way) (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398412)

amacteur 11-09-2012 09:17 AM

Last level on X treme difficulty (easy way)

Hi there,

Credit goes to derekwst3 for the tip. I've not seen it in this forum so I've decided to share that with you guys, may help anybody willing to get "Omega Level Mutant" and "Alpha Level Mutant" achievements easily.

Follow the X-treme achievement glitch posted here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=337571
Then, when you select the last level on X-treme difficulty and the game starts, equip all Quicksilver X Genes. Let the enemies attack you and when you're about to die, activate your X Mode (LB button) and let yourself die. Note: It requires 4 bars of your X ability to activate the X Mode. You can replay the first challenge 2 or 3 times before you start the last level to max it out.

When you respawn, you'll notice that everything is like in slowmotion. It makes all the fights, even the last 2 bosses really easy!

Hope this helps ;)

macd 11-15-2012 01:38 AM

I found the Sentinel quite hard, even on the easy setting so I'll probably use this to help out, cheers.

Spanish Assault 12-11-2012 07:45 PM

damm...this might be worth me re-buying this and trying it out.

Any other people confirm this works?

ufc fan andy 12-17-2012 10:22 AM

can anyone tell me where to find the quicksilver items? i don't have them and want to try this because it took me a while to do on normal i tried hard but it went BADLY.

amacteur 12-21-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmona25 (Post 5455693)
damm...this might be worth me re-buying this and trying it out.

Any other people confirm this works?

I can confirm it works, I managed to complete the last level in less than 30 minutes this way ;)

@ufc fan andy: Keep replaying some challenge missions and you should get them eventually.

T3MP3R 01-22-2013 08:28 PM

I will have to try this when I finish all kill based achievements. Hope it works. :)

ufc fan andy 01-23-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3MP3R (Post 5532755)
I will have to try this when I finish all kill based achievements. Hope it works. :)

I got it to work first try when i went to do it. Very easy to activate and beat with it! :woop::woop:
Oh and i had all wolverine items equipped when the boss started and then changed it all to Quicksilver and when i died and made it slow it respawned with Wolverine items equipped while in slow mo so the health came back faster than anything that hurts.

DJ RJester 02-02-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufc fan andy (Post 5533244)
I got it to work first try when i went to do it. Very easy to activate and beat with it! :woop::woop:
Oh and i had all wolverine items equipped when the boss started and then changed it all to Quicksilver and when i died and made it slow it respawned with Wolverine items equipped while in slow mo so the health came back faster than anything that hurts.

I copied what you did, and it worked much better for me having wolverines items equipped before I swapped to quicksilver and died. Helped me when I did get hit to recover quickly.

raidenhardcore 03-08-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufc fan andy (Post 5465966)
can anyone tell me where to find the quicksilver items? i don't have them and want to try this because it took me a while to do on normal i tried hard but it went BADLY.

I did 3 playthrough and never got Quicksilvers all items thanks to this stupid glitchy game :uzi:

MattF 07-05-2013 01:40 PM

Definitely gotta try this tonight!

Sorrel 07-23-2013 03:35 PM

Can also confirm it works, but still took me like a good few tries, timing the jump in slow motion proved to be a pain.
On the plus side it means you can get more hits on his arms when he slams them down, it's how I eventually killed him :uzi:

Barad 10-03-2013 04:33 PM

I've done two whole playthroughs on easy and still don't have the Quicksilver full set..in fact I don't have a full set for any character for that matter. Not sure I can 1000 such a piss easy game. :eek: Good tip though.

hockeygodDVD 01-22-2014 08:21 PM

thanks for the glitch it helped me complete this game

Koldomordor 06-11-2014 02:25 PM

Yes, this still works and makes completing the game much easier. Thanks.