XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=579)
-   -   Achievement Discussion (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39949)

L3giOn 04-14-2007 12:50 AM

Achievement Discussion
 
Discuss the achievements here.

Nexus 09-24-2007 10:58 PM

Achievements
 
There seems to be a good blend of achievements but the game itself looks a tad bit short, ending with the Gaara saga. While it seems a bit like GTA side missions it should be ok to do, one of the easier achievement games

Zef 09-25-2007 10:04 PM

Merged with the achievement discussion, which is now open for business =)

o0EVIL0o x360a 09-26-2007 02:36 PM

Hey, might want to change the title of the thread back to "Achievement Discussion" as it took the old title during the merge.

So is the Forest of Death exam the entire game or just the tutorial?? If it's the entire game, that mean's you've got to beat the game 11 times for 15 points apiece. If it's just the tutorial, then no problems. ;)

Zef: I didn't notice the change in title, good spot (and changed).

GalaxyRed13 09-26-2007 08:07 PM

Considering the Forest of Death was part of the Chunin exam in the anime, it won't be the tutorial, or even the "entire game" either. I would think that the tutorial would be the the ninja school that Naruto started off in the anime (before he graduates to become a full-fledged ninja).

Tricka21 10-09-2007 04:25 PM

This is just a hunch but there's still 3 Achievements that are secret & i bet there attained over online! anyone else think so?

xENVxGAMERSKREW 10-10-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricka21 (Post 429994)
This is just a hunch but there's still 3 Achievements that are secret & i bet there attained over online! anyone else think so?

Yeah thats what i was thinking since I saw a gamespot video interview about naruto... about the battle system.

Mostlikely the last ones are online like win 10 in a row or win 5 etc... or defeat some one with a special move... who knows...

I cant wait for this game to come out i love the anime and gotta try this out.. especially with achievements :woop:

Tricka21 10-15-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENVxGAMERSKREW (Post 431706)
Yeah thats what i was thinking since I saw a gamespot video interview about naruto... about the battle system.

Mostlikely the last ones are online like win 10 in a row or win 5 etc... or defeat some one with a special move... who knows...

I cant wait for this game to come out i love the anime and gotta try this out.. especially with achievements :woop:

Yeah me to i love the anime it's one of my favourites 2nd with Bleach & just to verify there was an expo down here in London in July & there happened to be a couple of Naruto Rise of Ninja booths down there so of course i tested it out & all i have to say is the fighting is a bit sluggish compared to the ones on PS2,Gamecube & Wii but to make up for it the games got a killer RPG. It's quite hard to believe actually because iv'e got no problem with RPG'S but im a beat em up man myself & it surprised me that i enjoyed the RPG element more than the fighting. I generally just think this is because iv'e got the other Naruto games & they are a hella of lot more faster but hey theres nothing wrong with it, in my opinion the game still rocks. I just can't wait for it & i can't wait to get the achievements either.:biglaugh

banana munchie 10-15-2007 09:17 PM

Ya the anime is amazing an ign which is usually on the harsh side said it was a good game which makes me really exited

GalaxyRed13 10-20-2007 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricka21 (Post 429994)
This is just a hunch but there's still 3 Achievements that are secret & i bet there attained over online! anyone else think so?

Just like to say that, since it's been revealed in some articles, the "Forest of Death Exam" achievements are the online achievements, apparently. They're acquired by playing the Forest of Death multiplayer (which is like a tournament, that uses the tower in the forest to advance in floors) with those certain characters.

Tricka21 10-22-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 (Post 443693)
Just like to say that, since it's been revealed in some articles, the "Forest of Death Exam" achievements are the online achievements, apparently. They're acquired by playing the Forest of Death multiplayer (which is like a tournament, that uses the tower in the forest to advance in floors) with those certain characters.

Seriously your kidding right. That doesn't sound fun at all, but hey it's a good thing i know like 5 people who are getting this game. Thanks for sharing that information with me, i just hope that article you spoke of is 100% wrong lol laters

GalaxyRed13 10-22-2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricka21 (Post 446722)
Seriously your kidding right. That doesn't sound fun at all, but hey it's a good thing i know like 5 people who are getting this game. Thanks for sharing that information with me, i just hope that article you spoke of is 100% wrong lol laters

It was on IGN. I posted a link to it in the Trading thread.

carnage_06 10-26-2007 01:26 PM

i reckon forest of death exams are gonna be awesome as its gonna be just like the show, beating others for their scrolls than battling the survivors Cant wait for this game!

BTP Pyrohybrid 11-02-2007 01:52 AM

well i can tell you for free, the secret achiemevents are so far are "The Untouchable Ninja" obtained by scoring a perfect on 1 fight. the second being "Way of the branch" which is obtained by completing 5 tree action sequences.

as for the question on the game, it starts from episode 1 where the scroll is taken all the way upto where gaara is defeated by naruto at the end of the chunnin exam. although it does seem to skip a few little story line bits (rather crucial bits too) it still pieces togeather well if you've already seen the anime

and as for the 3rd secret achievement i've heard its getting ontop of the hokage building but im not 100% sure, but the other 2 achievements are fact, i got the game thismorning 2 days early lol

MrRedrum 11-02-2007 07:15 AM

two days late if you're in the U.S. or a day early if you're in Europe. Congratulations on the purchase regardless.

I was wondering about the genin, chunin and jounin achievements. Do you need to get the total points all in one entire run? Or are you able to just count the points up over time? I'm sure its all at once.. but one can hope right? lol

SR Exiled 11-02-2007 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRedrum (Post 459529)
two days late if you're in the U.S. or a day early if you're in Europe. Congratulations on the purchase regardless.

I was wondering about the genin, chunin and jounin achievements. Do you need to get the total points all in one entire run? Or are you able to just count the points up over time? I'm sure its all at once.. but one can hope right? lol

No its a total


And the last secret achievemant is to get to the top of the Hokages building... if anybody needs to know how send me a FR to SR BORICUA and i will guide you

Kawaii Evil 11-02-2007 12:52 PM

Town side Quest's :

Hide and Seek: 20/20
Racing: 20/20
Ramen Delivery: 10/10
Sexy No Jutsu Men: 20/22

Now!, I'm having trouble finding the last 2 men to Sexy No Jutsu.
Being that they aren't as small as coins and aren't located outside the Konoha village, they SHOULD be relatively easy to find...but they aren't..They're hiding.

It's frustrating because these 2 men are Also my last 2 villagers to gain 100% popularity for myself and get that achievement too :p

Avek 11-02-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaii Evil (Post 459696)
Town side Quest's :

Hide and Seek: 20/20
Racing: 20/20
Ramen Delivery: 10/10
Sexy No Jutsu Men: 20/22

Now!, I'm having trouble finding the last 2 men to Sexy No Jutsu.
Being that they aren't as small as coins and aren't located outside the Konoha village, they SHOULD be relatively easy to find...but they aren't..They're hiding.

It's frustrating because these 2 men are Also my last 2 villagers to gain 100% popularity for myself and get that achievement too :p

I've same problem:
Sexy No Jutsu Men: 19/22
Rest complete and 98% happy gr8 ... ;0

Kawaii Evil 11-02-2007 03:20 PM

The one's i mainly remember are two on top of building's along the town Wall's, and one out front of one of the Building's near where the Hokage is
*Just in case one of them would be one you haven't got*

Oh and to other people's, if you haven't done the race's and your looking for the Sexy No Jutsu men you will come across a few around building top's, you'll also likely get more than a few Missed coins ;)

*Edit*
Also, i just remembered.
Any coin's collected Whilst in a Racing/Ramen Delivering/Hide And Seek Side quest will respawn where they were if you fail

Havocks 11-02-2007 05:00 PM

For me:

Hide and Seek: 20/20
Racing: 20/20
Ramen Delivery: 10/10
Sexy No Jutsu Men: 22/22
Ancient coins: 577/582
Gold coins: 116/117

It's harder than the Crakdown's sphere beacuse this coins does'nt make any sound :'( ...

MrRedrum 11-02-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SR Exiled (Post 459542)
No its a total


And the last secret achievemant is to get to the top of the Hokages building... if anybody needs to know how send me a FR to SR BORICUA and i will guide you

so it's a total over time? that shouldn't be all that hard then... just time consuming.

Kawaii Evil 11-03-2007 01:29 AM

Iv'e already Wiped all the old forests like 10 minutes in each area, cant find any new gold coins.

I have 103 or something like that, I think im 40 to go for the normal Coins.

Saracin 11-03-2007 04:23 AM

Maybe if we're lucky like Crackdown Ubisoft will take pity on us and add in something to help with the hunt for the coins. Wishful thinking, I know, but hey, a man can dream, right??

Also, has anyone figured a way to, umm, fix Exam matches online? I really suck at fighting in this game, so was just curious. lol

Kawaii Evil 11-03-2007 08:50 AM

I'm also very bad at fighting online, The only person i can even Get 2 wins in a row with is Gaara

A couple of us could just download a village map, Start the game again and mark the location's of Coins/Sexy No Jutsu Men we find and then put them together and hopefully have them all

(All the coin's in the village anyway.)

After all....I haven't had anything to take credit for lately

*Edit*
(And Bin locations)

o0EVIL0o x360a 11-03-2007 04:30 PM

Okay, so reading around here... it seems all the forest of death acheivements are for online play. Can this be boosted?? (Trading achievements) Otherwise, seeing as people are having major problems winning online and I know nothing about Naruto... I may have to pass on this game.

Saracin 11-03-2007 04:37 PM

I've been trying to figure that out. Now even if a friend helps you win your first match, he's still at rank one so he can't help you with the second. So my question is, if you are rank two and you lose, do you go back to the bottom or stay where you are until you win? If not, then maybe there is a way, but it would take several people willing to help and assist.

I'm not getting rid of this game anytime soon, I own it and like it and want to just keep trying, so I'm in if anyone can come up with something or if my way can be feasible.

Kawaii Evil 11-03-2007 04:56 PM

You go back to the bottom.

Say i am fighting N00bOwn3r and were both in round 1, and i lose, i will start again.
NOW, he will be searching for an opponent in round 2 and i will go back to round 1 and also search for an opponent.

Seeing as round 1 and 2 are the same map you can get matched with the same person if he hasn't found an opponent already, Even if he is in a different round.

It's happened a lot of times with different people for me so i know that this happens.

Chaoslord129 11-03-2007 09:59 PM

Yeah I dont mind boosting people online aslong as they do the same for me ;) if you do want to try and get the achievements add me GT: Chaos lord 129

P.s. I have one guy GT: LilTricky88 who wants to do it aswell so theres two.

o0EVIL0o x360a 11-04-2007 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaii Evil (Post 461023)
You go back to the bottom.

Say i am fighting N00bOwn3r and were both in round 1, and i lose, i will start again.
NOW, he will be searching for an opponent in round 2 and i will go back to round 1 and also search for an opponent.

Seeing as round 1 and 2 are the same map you can get matched with the same person if he hasn't found an opponent already, Even if he is in a different round.

It's happened a lot of times with different people for me so i know that this happens.

Okay I think I'm following you. So how many rounds until you "pass" the forest of Death Exam?? If it's two rounds, then with 3 people you can boost. Have one player give wins to both of the other guys. They can meet up in round 2 and then one guy gets the acheivement. Repeat for each guy. This is just in theory though.

Kawaii Evil 11-04-2007 03:50 AM

It's 5 in a row to actually pass, and it's hardly guaranteed you will get anyone who you know.
You can't fix who you get matched up with.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.