XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Halo 4 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2257)
-   -   Completed 25 Challenges But No Achievement? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399615)

SiLeNt Sc0pE 16 11-13-2012 06:42 PM

Completed 25 Challenges But No Achievement?
 
I just completed my 25th challenge and "The Challenger" achievement did not unlock. I had no problem unlocking the achievement to complete 5 challenges so I'm confused. Has this happened to anybody else and is this known to be glitched?

http://i45.tinypic.com/1464d2.jpg

Here you can see that I completed 25 challenges and the game has recorded it.

Floydian x Slip 11-13-2012 06:48 PM

The single challenge glitched for a few of my friends, but once they completed one or two more, it popped. Perhaps the same fix for you? Try getting one or two more.

noob school bus 11-13-2012 07:03 PM

It should unlock on the 26th or 27th.

ViNyLek 11-13-2012 08:26 PM

Can't you wait and finish couple more? I mean most of them aren't even that hard or time consuming. Reminds me of gears, which I got 10K kills achievement after like 12K kills. Now that, my friend, was reason for concern. Of course had it been today, I would say fuck it and move on to greater things LOL

Nevander 11-13-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViNyLek (Post 5394806)
Can't you wait and finish couple more? I mean most of them aren't even that hard or time consuming. Reminds me of gears, which I got 10K kills achievement after like 12K kills. Now that, my friend, was reason for concern. Of course had it been today, I would say fuck it and move on to greater things LOL

The point is that it should have unlocked on the 25th challenge because it's what the achievement requires. Simple as that.

Guy Who Rages 11-13-2012 10:12 PM

The achievement might not hit until the next set of challenges come out. So you might not get it till tomorrow.

RBmaster9345 11-13-2012 10:18 PM

Im 23/25 now. Hope this doesnt happen to me, anyone else having this problem or is this an isolated incident?

Ty-Rex 11-13-2012 10:42 PM

Mine unlocked when I completed my 25th with no problems, so I guess it's just the usual achievement bugginess.

LickableLemons7 11-13-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 (Post 5395039)
Im 23/25 now.

Me too. I'll confirm here if I get the achievement or not tomorrow when the two new WG daily challenges are uploaded.

MixMaker1 11-13-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gheuh2 (Post 5395088)
Mine unlocked when I completed my 25th with no problems, so I guess it's just the usual achievement bugginess.

Same here, unlocked right on 25.

gimme a hell ya 11-14-2012 03:08 AM

i hit 25 challenges just now and also no cheevo. i hope it pops within the next few or ill be pissed seeing i just finished legendary solo

SiLeNt Sc0pE 16 11-14-2012 03:34 AM

So I just completed my 26th challenge and the achievement unlocked. Not sure why it didn't unlock on the 25th one but that's how it worked for me.

theNomad 11-14-2012 05:32 AM

Still only on 21, didn't get the game till late then spent 1st day or so on campaign exclusive, hope it pops for me with no issues.

Infernal 11-14-2012 05:41 AM

Yes, you must complete more than 25 challenges.

AnThMaN 11-14-2012 05:53 AM

same thing happened to me, 25 challenges completed, no fucking cheevo! This bug should be noted in the achievement guide.

marioucche 11-14-2012 06:12 AM

It unlocked for me after I completed my 27th challenge. Maybe that will work for you too.

Im Distraught 11-14-2012 07:35 AM

Question about challenges since I haven't been paying attention when I complete them (Lol.). Do you receive the exp at the end of the match? Or after the new challenges come out.

Son of Kyuss 11-14-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im Distraught (Post 5395984)
Question about challenges since I haven't been paying attention when I complete them (Lol.). Do you receive the exp at the end of the match? Or after the new challenges come out.

You receive the XP immediately once the challenge is complete.

Im Distraught 11-14-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Kyuss (Post 5395999)
You receive the XP immediately once the challenge is complete.

Alright, thank you.

StarsRPD 11-14-2012 12:22 PM

It glitched for me too. I'm at the daily XP cap, I hope that don't matter.

FamousLastX 11-15-2012 05:01 AM

Glitched, just got 25 and 26 and still nothing :/

StarsRPD 11-15-2012 01:33 PM

Got it at 26. @FamousLastX: one more should do it.

SweptbackFlame 11-15-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarsRPD (Post 5398962)
Got it at 26. @FamousLastX: one more should do it.

Didn't work for me... I'm on 26 just completed a challenge to give me 27. Still no achievement.

Lemons Optional 11-15-2012 04:06 PM

I am on 23/25 will see how I go

FamousLastX 11-15-2012 09:53 PM

Just got mine on 27. Apparently 343 can't count :p

LickableLemons7 11-15-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 (Post 5395149)
Me too. I'll confirm here if I get the achievement or not tomorrow when the two new WG daily challenges are uploaded.

Got none of the challenges yesterday, but today I reached 25/25.

No achievement.

Guess it unlocked for everyone before they hit 30, at least?

StarsRPD 11-15-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweptbackFlame (Post 5399040)
Didn't work for me... I'm on 26 just completed a challenge to give me 27. Still no achievement.

Edit: 2 more should do it. If not, unlucky.

Aiden 514 11-15-2012 10:10 PM

Mine unlocked at 24 :)

InjectDisparity 11-15-2012 11:27 PM

So weird, I got this achievement on completing my 23rd challenge. :confused:

shadowstorm 11-16-2012 12:00 AM

I have 30 challenges complete and no cheevo popped. Sucks. Is it just all challenges completely, or limited to Spartan Ops, Campaign, or MP?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.