XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Battlefield 3 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2159)
-   -   Domination on aftermath (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402818)

JORDAN K 95 11-24-2012 10:47 PM

Domination on aftermath

oh god yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from the trailer or 'premium exclusive video' you can see the flags look like the domination ones. im hoping for domination and conquest.

conquest being the whole map, and domination being a building and a few surrounding areas of the maps.

i fucking love domination, and getting a bit bored of the existing maps,

i would also love to see domination on all maps, (the tdm versions of them)

Barad 11-24-2012 11:11 PM

Good shit. Music is just as awesome as the gameplay! I already know I will enjoy this as much as I did with Close Quarters!

Opiate42 11-24-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5420439)
Good shit. Music is just as awesome as the gameplay! I already know I will enjoy this as much as I did with Close Quarters!

That vid seriously made me drool

Barad 11-25-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opiate42 (Post 5420449)

I certainly hope not, dirty rat. :p

SeductiveNoodle 11-25-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opiate42 (Post 5420449)

You did also? Glad I wasn't the only one :p

Merch 11-25-2012 02:05 AM

Scavenger is supposed to be just like Domination, just without loadouts. I doubt they would include both modes which are practically identical

JORDAN K 95 11-25-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merch (Post 5420716)
Scavenger is supposed to be just like Domination, just without loadouts. I doubt they would include both modes which are practically identical

yes, but i mean, conquest domination on small areas on the map with no vehicles

and conquest being the whole map, with vehicles and longer cap times

DerHirni 11-25-2012 01:16 PM

I'm not quite sure if I will like this gamemode. It reminds me of Gunmaster. I hated that gamemode so much, it's so annoying to run into a dude who has Shotgun or automatic weapon and all you have is that crappy pistol. And obviously the same thing will happen in Scavenger. But, I think it's fun that you just have to adapt to whatever weapon you find. I hope they put a lot of different guns in there so there is a lot of variety.

Skillet 11-25-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerHirni (Post 5421363)
I'm not quite sure if I will like this gamemode. It reminds me of Gunmaster. I hated that gamemode so much, it's so annoying to run into a dude who has Shotgun or automatic weapon and all you have is that crappy pistol. And obviously the same thing will happen in Scavenger. But, I think it's fun that you just have to adapt to whatever weapon you find. I hope they put a lot of different guns in there so there is a lot of variety.

From what I've heard, the weapons are random, but the locations are static.

So you might run to this corner and find a shotgun one time, and an assault rifle the next.

Not 100% sure on that, it's just what I heard.

Hopefully there will be enough weapons for everyone. It could be annoying if other people hog the guns all the time. But we'll see how it goes.

Benny34 11-25-2012 04:30 PM

i will only play scavenger once for the achievement and never play the shitty mode again lol.

Shiftie 11-25-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny34 (Post 5421555)
i will only play scavenger once for the achievement and never play the shitty mode again lol.

How do you know it's shitty if it isn't out yet x.x

SeductiveNoodle 11-25-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiftie (Post 5421855)

That's what I was thinking. It seems like people are jumping to conclusions too fast. As of right now, I can't make an opinion about scavenger and will wait until it's actually released to determine whether I like it or not.

JORDAN K 95 11-25-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny34 (Post 5421555)

looks like youll have to play 3 to get the crossbow, and pick up 200 weapons for some other assignments

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skillet (Post 5421460)

So you might run to this corner and find a shotgun one time, and an assault rifle the next.

from the trailer there is different weapon levels, level 3 being harder to get but better weapons, and lvl 1 being easier to get but not good weapons

Poppygalaxy 11-25-2012 10:29 PM

Looks pretty sweet. December 4th can't come fast enough.

Benny34 11-26-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiftie (Post 5421855)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeductiveNoodle (Post 5421963)
That's what I was thinking. It seems like people are jumping to conclusions too fast. As of right now, I can't make an opinion about scavenger and will wait until it's actually released to determine whether I like it or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppygalaxy (Post 5422194)
Looks pretty sweet. December 4th can't come fast enough.

Well lets see gun master sucked, tank superority sucked, conquest assualt sucked, and in my opinoin scavenger is bound to suck.

Poppygalaxy 11-26-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny34 (Post 5422412)
Well lets see gun master sucked, tank superority sucked, conquest assualt sucked, and in my opinoin scavenger is bound to suck.

I couldn't disagree more whit you on conquest assault. I prefer that over normal conquest tbh, the other i am not going to argue whit :P

Opiate42 11-26-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skillet (Post 5421460)

Hopefully there will be enough weapons for everyone. It could be annoying if other people hog the guns all the time. But we'll see how it goes.

True that, sensing a disturbance in the force.

Once folks know where the weapons spawn...

campcampcampcamp

Quote:

Fair enough, the track record is pretty clear on that one.

Scavenger sounds like an awesome concept in theory, lets see how it is in execution.

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5420669)
I certainly hope not, dirty rat. :p

:biglaugh

Barad 11-26-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

None of them "sucked". I only truely dislike Tank Superiority because I suck in tanks otherwise Conquest Assault is great on certain maps and Gunmaster can be brilliant once you're on a roll.

Scavenger looks fun and picking up 50 weapons for the achievement will probably take a few games too. :p

Benny34 11-26-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5423931)
None of them "sucked". I only truely dislike Tank Superiority because I suck in tanks otherwise Conquest Assault is great on certain maps and Gunmaster can be brilliant once you're on a roll.

Scavenger looks fun and picking up 50 weapons for the achievement will probably take a few games too. :p

I cant have an opinion on something ?

Barad 11-27-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny34 (Post 5424237)
I cant have an opinion on something ?

No it's always crap. :p I kid.