XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Max Payne 3 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1344)
-   -   Painful memories dlc (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403137)

demon00uk 11-26-2012 10:01 PM

Painful memories dlc

Just incase you haven't heard its due to be released dec 4th..

http://m.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/46381/max-payne-3-painful-memories-dlc-coming-december-4th.html[/URL]

Hurricane Of 87 11-26-2012 10:35 PM

Honestly had no idea what with all the news about Table Tennis 2 and Midnight Club 5.

Shiftie 11-27-2012 12:12 AM

That sounds pretty cool...some singleplayer flashbacks would be nice too.

Infernal 11-27-2012 04:03 AM

I want a Singleplayer DLC for this game. I hope the MP achievements for this DLC is straightforward because I don't wanna boost it.

BiggD 11-27-2012 12:15 PM

The new Hangover perk sounds pretty legit, and finally some good maps (by the names of them).

I too hope the achievements - if this DLC has any - are easy enough to get legit.

If not, you know the routine: BiggD83.

Son of Kyuss 11-28-2012 05:52 PM

The achievements/trophies look even easier than the Hostage Negotiation list

Long Arm of the Lawless
Kill Max Payne in Panama as the De Marcos

Bar Brawler
Kill someone with a melee strike in the Bar area of Hoboken Bar

Ouch My Head
Headshot someone with a Hangover

Welcome Ashore
Kill a player on the yacht from the observation platform of the Panama Canal

Drinker's Revenge
Kill the sniper who broke your Hip Flask in the same life

Iceskater101 11-29-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infernal (Post 5424844)
I want a Singleplayer DLC for this game. I hope the MP achievements for this DLC is straightforward because I don't wanna boost it.

Same singleplayer DLC would be awesome but I feel like Rockstar is more focused on GTA V right now to add some story DLC to this game.

CHAMP PHELPS 11-30-2012 06:22 AM

Looks easy I have requested to join a session. Hopefully they patch the Early Adopter achievement. If you need help just add and message me on Live.
gt CHAMP Phelps

BiggD 11-30-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Kyuss (Post 5428207)
The achievements/trophies look even easier than the Hostage Negotiation list

Long Arm of the Lawless
Kill Max Payne in Panama as the De Marcos

Bar Brawler
Kill someone with a melee strike in the Bar area of Hoboken Bar

Ouch My Head
Headshot someone with a Hangover

Welcome Ashore
Kill a player on the yacht from the observation platform of the Panama Canal

Drinker's Revenge
Kill the sniper who broke your Hip Flask in the same life

What the fuck? These are so easy, lmao.

LordOdadjian 11-30-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5432356)

You laugh now, but watch them have the following achievement next month:

The Shadows Rushed Me 2.0
Beat New York Minute Hardcore with a co-op partner

I'm afraid. =p For now I'll enjoy the new pack, the very likely incredible maps (Rockstar knows how to design awesome environments!) and enjoy padding my achievement points for this game.

BiggD 11-30-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOdadjian (Post 5433171)
You laugh now, but watch them have the following achievement next month:

The Shadows Rushed Me 2.0
Beat New York Minute Hardcore with a co-op partner

I wouldn't mind that at all dude. NYMH only took me 2 tries. And as interesting as a Co-Op run through the mode would be, it wouldn't make any logical sense since Passos is only in 4-5 levels. :p

LordOdadjian 11-30-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5433175)
I wouldn't mind that at all dude. NYMH only took me 2 tries. And as interesting as a Co-Op run through the mode would be, it wouldn't make any logical sense since Passos is only in 4-5 levels. :p

It took me 8 tries. One of the best video game moments ever for me. But I don't want to go through that again haha. =p

And yeah you're right. I was mostly joking. But now that we're discussing it, we really don't know what to expect next month do we? There is definitely a New York Minute Co-Op pack coming out soon. No details released yet but I'm very excited to see what they plan to do.

BiggD 12-01-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordOdadjian (Post 5433185)
It took me 8 tries. One of the best video game moments ever for me. But I don't want to go through that again haha. =p

And yeah you're right. I was mostly joking. But now that we're discussing it, we really don't know what to expect next month do we? There is definitely a New York Minute Co-Op pack coming out soon. No details released yet but I'm very excited to see what they plan to do.

Well at least you got it done :) It definitely was one of the most satisfying achievements though dude. I'm so glad I got it done.

I definitely agree though. The last DLC will probably drop in Jan/Feb and who knows what's gonna come with that pack content wise. All we know is that it may contain one or two maps and a new Co-Op Mode for NYM - which I still wonder how it will play out. Maybe it will be a 'shortened' version of the Story where it contains just Max & Passos levels? I'm excited to find out though. As much hate as this game gets, and I will admit I'm no fan of the Multiplayer, Max Payne has such a good Single Player and I'm glad I purchased it.

JuSt BLaZe 12-01-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5432356)

If you say so :D I count on you man, leave a spot for me alright.

Barad 12-01-2012 06:38 PM

Yeah just saw the trophys on PS3 and just might skip the last DLC and get this one. :p

BiggD 12-02-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5434593)

Will do, brother :D

Infernal 12-04-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5434593)

Make sure you got my spot as well :)

JuSt BLaZe 12-04-2012 11:59 AM

Alright guys you can download it now 375.34MB but beware though the Achievements have not been update properly on Xbox.com ... I can already see the cry babies. :p

o D M C o 12-04-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe (Post 5440171)
Alright guys you can download it now 375.34MB but beware though the Achievements have not been update properly on Xbox.com ... I can already see the cry babies. :p

Its not available for season pass holders yet, way to treat the true fans R*.

Infernal 12-04-2012 03:20 PM

I'm not playing the game until I see the achievements on xbox.com

littlejay 12-04-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o D M C o (Post 5440330)
Its not available for season pass holders yet, way to treat the true fans R*.

So, true fans are only people who can afford a season pass when the first dlc that comes out and not people who find it easier to pay a little at a time? seems legit.

Quote:

I'm not playing the game until I see the achievements on xbox.com
^ correct action to take in this situation. Microsoft can take their time updating live for some reason.

SandMan NL1 12-04-2012 04:46 PM

While this DLC is already a couple of hours on Marketplace, it is still unavailable for Rockstar Pass holders (like myself) :(

Thanks R* !

JuSt BLaZe 12-04-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandMan NL1 (Post 5440608)
While this DLC is already a couple of hours on Marketplace, it is still unavailable for Rockstar Pass holders (like myself) :(

Thanks R* !

Yeah I assume they will upload it as soon as the achievements are up cause even when I play the latest DLC the achievements doesn't show up in my game history.

o D M C o 12-04-2012 05:21 PM

'So, true fans are only people who can afford a season pass when the first dlc that comes out and not people who find it easier to pay a little at a time? seems legit'.

^littlejay's post above, quote isnt working for me for some reason.

I suppose it sounds wrong the way Ive written it, but what I was trying to say was that ppl who trusted the devs and invested money in the pass are getting the shitty end of the stick again. Whereas ppl who buy this on a whim can play it straight away.

JuSt BLaZe 12-04-2012 08:21 PM

Achievements are up now on Xbox.com!

LordOdadjian 12-04-2012 09:56 PM

DLC still not available for season pass holders wow.

o D M C o 12-04-2012 10:18 PM

wow indeed. Dont wanna moan too much about this but Im pretty disgusted that this has happened again. The shambles that has been the Max Payne season pass has destroyed all respect I once had for R*

LordOdadjian 12-04-2012 10:41 PM

I'm pretty desperate. I'm thinking of just paying the 800 points for the DLC lol.

o D M C o 12-04-2012 10:47 PM

Thats the equivalent of tickling their balls whilst they pummel your arse

LordOdadjian 12-04-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o D M C o (Post 5441318)
Thats the equivalent of tickling their balls whilst they pummel your arse

I did just buy the DLC. So I'll be able to tell you shortly exactly what that feels like. =)

=(