XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2638)
-   -   Obsessed Achievement not unlocking? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403403)

Tommycbs 11-27-2012 07:48 PM

Obsessed Achievement not unlocking?

ok i have re loaded the levels and double checked... i have unlocked everything in the store so i have defo done everything. whats going on?
Level 10- 100% Complete
Level 9 - 100% Complete
Level 8 - it said i have 0/9 people... i 100% already did this tho? so wtf...
Level 7 - it said i have 0/9 gold.... again i already did this.
its the same for all of them... why? i litreally did them yesterday.

VVh1pCr3am 11-27-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommycbs (Post 5426182)
ok i have re loaded the levels and double checked... i have unlocked everything in the store so i have defo done everything. whats going on?
Level 10- 100% Complete
Level 9 - 100% Complete
Level 8 - it said i have 0/9 people... i 100% already did this tho? so wtf...
Level 7 - it said i have 0/9 gold.... again i already did this.
its the same for all of them... why? i litreally did them yesterday.

Even if you already completed them they reset when you load a level back up. I believe the only level that doesn't is the last level. To see which levels you're missing something in, (I don't remember exactly) go to the extras or something similar and then concept art. When you complete all of the secondary objectives in a level, it will appear viewable in the list. That was the only way I could tell which levels I was actually missing something rather than actually remembering.

Tommycbs 11-27-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am (Post 5426558)
Even if you already completed them they reset when you load a level back up. I believe the only level that doesn't is the last level. To see which levels you're missing something in, (I don't remember exactly) go to the extras or something similar and then concept art. When you complete all of the secondary objectives in a level, it will appear viewable in the list. That was the only way I could tell which levels I was actually missing something rather than actually remembering.

i have unlocked all concept art, and everything from the store, i just did the levels in a weird order :/ does that mean i have to do them all again from start to finish? ( because i wont! i did it once... not again lol! )

VVh1pCr3am 11-27-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommycbs (Post 5426582)
i have unlocked all concept art, and everything from the store, i just did the levels in a weird order :/ does that mean i have to do them all again from start to finish? ( because i wont! i did it once... not again lol! )

A weird order shouldn't matter as I did the same thing. The only thing I could suggest is playing them again which I know is what you don't want to do.

Tommycbs 11-27-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am (Post 5426617)
A weird order shouldn't matter as I did the same thing. The only thing I could suggest is playing them again which I know is what you don't want to do.

ahh well i appreciate the help m8 :) .... out of intrest... to buy EVERYTHING in the store... you have to have completed ALL secondary objectives..... if that is the case i have more proof i have done them all as i bought everything and got the achievement :L

alec_006 11-28-2012 03:17 AM

I had the same problem andI just got mine to pop today.

Double check each level by continuing the story mode and if all the secondary objjectives are complete just finish the first level on Frat Row.

Thats how i did it