XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Guardians of Middle-earth (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2701)
-   -   Your favourite character? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405574)

Le Vampyr †™ 12-06-2012 12:07 AM

Your favourite character?

So, who is your favourite character so far? Feel free to give reasons as to why.

I'm liking Wulfrun so much, that I haven't had a chance to try out other characters yet. But then again, he suits my play style, as I like to play a support or healer, and Wulfrun fits the bill for both! :)

His Wretched Vapors is great for trapping an enemy against the environment, or pushing them towards your towers, making for an easy kill.
Wulfrun's Dark Forces is great too, as it allows Defensive Chaos to be spammed for it's duration when healing is needed, or to support players in taking down guardians by reducing ability cool down for allies.

I just played a game with Wulfrun in which I solo'd top lane on a 3 lane map (just to be different), making the push against 2 guardians with ease. Resulting in me reaching Lv.14 while next highest level player was lv.10. So it prooves that he can be quite a versitile character too!

EatSleepDreamAchievements 12-06-2012 12:27 AM

I like Gandolf because it makes me feel like I'm playing XBLA's Iron Brigade. ;)

Lord Montymort 12-06-2012 01:52 AM

I'm liking Legolas due to the range. I'm much better as a ranged attacker than a close-up melee character.

ShOcKsTa 12-06-2012 02:01 AM

gotta be Beregond, personally I play better as warriors but this guys stats are the best warrior character ive seen

batboy 12-06-2012 02:55 AM

I've been having fun using both Hildifons and Uglúk. I'm still experimenting with everyone but for now it seems like I'm more of a tactician then anything else.

mcnichoj 12-07-2012 10:04 AM

Loving me some Saw-run, getting random kills or triples when I pop my ult is the best.

Kuzurenl 12-07-2012 01:46 PM

O love playing with Wulfrun.

Cynicalfate 12-08-2012 09:06 PM

Too many good ones i like runsig and wulfrun the most so far.

Belvik 12-08-2012 10:12 PM

Really like Haldir and Agandur, but havent had a chance to try any of the tactician classes.

Gackt 12-09-2012 07:18 PM

I like defends and tacticians mostly. I haven't found a favorite yet...Felgrom is a lot of fun though. Charging into a ground of enemy guardians and blowing yourself up and hoping to take some of them with you never gets old :D

Shiftie 12-09-2012 08:11 PM

Agandaur and Sauron are both badasses in skills and..well..they look badass!! Legolas is pretty awesome as well, although I haven't tried my hand at Haldir yet.

Gackt 12-09-2012 09:15 PM

Just played as Wulfrun, gotta say I really am enjoying defender classes. I like supporting my teammates.

Andreas_loel 12-10-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt (Post 5450910)
Just played as Wulfrun, gotta say I really am enjoying defender classes. I like supporting my teammates.

Check out runsig such a fucking beast :) Mines all specced for tower nuking but i still have loads of surv and later on my dmg output is nice aswell

My 2 faves are Haldir and Runsig

Trucido 12-11-2012 07:16 AM

Legolas - Attack Damage
Beregond - Tank
Wulfrun - Healing
Agandaur - Ability Power

Shiftie 12-12-2012 01:47 AM

Well..my new favorite character is Haldir :p I ended up getting over 20 kills with him with relative ease after giving him some damage relics and gems, which he doesn't even really need.

edit: Thrain is also amazing o.o

Belvik 12-12-2012 02:29 AM

I'm a big fan of Felgrom now. I can easily get 10-15 kills a game with him now. Once I save up gold for relics and gems for him, should be an easy 20 kills. Blowing up in the middle of a pack of guardians and getting multi-kills is freakin fun :woop:

Akatsuki Sensor 12-18-2012 02:46 PM

If you want an easy class to pick up and dominate, Mozgog is your man. He is incredibly dangerous, has a nice berserk skill that puts down even the toughest Guardians with a few swings, a taunt skill that calls them toward you if they get out of range, with a bit of practise you'll dominate every game no problem. This is without relics; just imagine with relics, oh man.

EDIT - Forgot to mention who I use, so here it is. I go with Sauron, a nice range of skills but the big one is his Y, Lidless Eye. I just watch the enemy health bars, as soon as one goes to a quarter left, boom, Lidless Eye other side of the map you got yourself a kill or assist. I normally play support characters in multiplayer games but Sauron is just an all out badass.

Gackt 03-12-2013 07:08 PM

My brother and I run with Gothmog and Runsig with a ability/cooldown belt. Spamming catapults is pretty effective :D

Danny the hero 03-23-2013 03:50 AM

Haldir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny the hero 03-23-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt (Post 5629223)
My brother and I run with Gothmog and Runsig with a ability/cooldown belt. Spamming catapults is pretty effective :D

hahah you're the type of person we all hate :)

Charkon 04-05-2013 05:01 PM

I'm a big fan of Ori's skill set, makes me feel a lot more active than when I'm playing other heroes