XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Aftermath (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2891)
-   -   Favourite map? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406161)

Barad 12-08-2012 06:31 PM

Favourite map?
 
Mine would have to be Azadi Palace, but Talah Market comes close because of it's size. Epicentre is the only map I've noticed the "shaking" and Markaz Monolith has too much shit on the ground I keep getting stuck in combat.

Overall these maps are much more enjoyable to play on compared to last 2 DLC's, but still not as good as Karkand imo! :p

BBDrew84 12-08-2012 06:44 PM

Talah Market is my favorite at the moment. I really like all of them though and I would have to say Epicenter is my least favorite. Once I get the maps memorized I am sure I will like them even more.

One thing I have not seen any one mention is the numerous pathways marked with a blue door with a red propane tank next to it. I was pleasently surprised by these and I think they rock, who would not like more avenues to flank with?

tripleb2k 12-08-2012 07:26 PM

Markaz Monolith is my current favorite. It's a great size for console and works well for each class. Lots of possibilities for sniping or cq combat.
After sniping someone off a rooftop and seeing the body ragdoll to the ground, I maybe biased towards this map for the good memory ;)

Rapturous Rich 12-08-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 5448727)
Talah Market is my favorite at the moment. I really like all of them though and I would have to say Epicenter is my least favorite. Once I get the maps memorized I am sure I will like them even more.

One thing I have not seen any one mention is the numerous pathways marked with a blue door with a red propane tank next to it. I was pleasently surprised by these and I think they rock, who would not like more avenues to flank and subsequently shank with?

Fixed it, bruh!

Benny34 12-08-2012 10:29 PM

Epicenter is my fav 2nd would be palace
and least which i hate with a passion sorry drew, but market i can't stand corner mpas if you know what i mean...

BBDrew84 12-08-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny34 (Post 5449079)
Epicenter is my fav 2nd would be palace
and least which i hate with a passion sorry drew, but market i can't stand corner mpas if you know what i mean...

No worries man, I just like running around A,B,C, and E (I think) each flag is less then 50m from the next which makes it fun running between them.

WOLFkraut 12-09-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 5448727)
One thing I have not seen any one mention is the numerous pathways marked with a blue door with a red propane tank next to it. I was pleasently surprised by these and I think they rock, who would not like more avenues to flank with?


I saw these when I first joined The Sandbox to try the first map, I thought something looked different about them, so I tossed a frag and boom! I like the dark tunnels, they make the tac-light actually seem useful. I wish they would do more cool things like that. Maybe we need a map set in a sewer or something...

On-topic, Markaz is probably my favorite, if only for the choppers and rooftops, it seems like the perfect kind of map for the slow and vulnerable scout choppers, since all the buildings give them enough cover to actually survive long enough to do anything.

B4rtt S 01-01-2013 06:42 PM

They are all great maps but Markaz Monolith is my favourite

Dawg88 02-06-2013 11:17 AM

Talah Market is my favorite. Love that map! <3

Le Vampyr 02-06-2013 03:58 PM

I really like the design for Talah Market, and all the possible routes to take and roofs to spider-man to and from. I would say Markaz Monolith, but that map is usually ruined by camping snipers from either team on all the buildings. Though it's great fun flying a scout chopper on that map.

Rapturous Rich 02-07-2013 05:51 PM

I really like all of the new Aftermath maps.
Least favourite is probably Markaz Monolith at present though - mainly due to idiot team mates who sit on top of buildings sniping (very poorly, might I add) instead of playing the objective :(

Opiate42 02-07-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapturous Rich (Post 5564462)
I really like all of the new Aftermath maps.
Least favourite is probably Markaz Monolith at present though - mainly due to idiot team mates who sit on top of buildings sniping (very poorly, might I add) instead of playing the objective :(

A great reason to switch teams and go scalp hunting.

Merch 02-15-2013 03:20 AM

Palace easily, best urban map from dice since BF2.

Eddy FIN 02-15-2013 12:41 PM

Market and Azadi. They feel more complex

Slaughter. 03-18-2013 10:50 PM

I like Azadi Palace and Talah Market both equally, but I voted for Azadi because I like the environment more than Talah but if Talah was bigger than that would get my vote.

SpectreSoldier 03-28-2013 10:00 PM

I like Epicenter.

BBDrew84 07-29-2013 03:49 PM

I would have to say that Aftermath is one of my favorite dlc's. I feel like all of the maps play very well on console and I usually will play on a Aftermath server if I feel like working on some infantry kills. Azadi Palace and Epicenter are my two favorite maps, I wish people knew how to play CQA or else it would still be Talah Market

Benny34 07-29-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 5911396)
I would have to say that Aftermath is one of my favorite dlc's. I feel like all of the maps play very well on console and I usually will play on a Aftermath server if I feel like working on some infantry kills. Azadi Palace and Epicenter are my two favorite maps, I wish people knew how to play CQA or else it would still be Talah Market

Yeah by far aftermath is my fav dlc it is very good. and well laid out. all the maps are good epicenter is my fav, then markaz. Talah market sucks ass on rush spawns or sooooooo bad...
My server runs aftermath maps . You can play on it of you want...


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.