XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spartan Ops (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2900)
-   -   Am getting more XP from Spartan Ops? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408564)

Jet1337 12-18-2012 03:31 PM

Am getting more XP from Spartan Ops?
 
I noticed I've been getting more XP from spartan ops. When I had my double XP and using fast track, I was getting over 17,000 XP per game. Was there a patch or what?

Yannie Boy 12-18-2012 04:56 PM

Seems to be so. I've been getting some more then usual also. Maybe due to the Infinity Challenge event going on?

Ty-Rex 12-18-2012 07:24 PM

I'm pretty sure Spartan Ops are on Legendary now. I haven't played it myself, but I've read that it is on another forum.

CMCX360 12-18-2012 07:40 PM

17,000 XP in one game? Wow. No challenges added into that?

MixMaker1 12-18-2012 07:44 PM

Spartan Ops is on Legendary as of this week. All of episode 1 on Legendary. 2XP it up! 13-17 per game.

upindat 12-18-2012 08:02 PM

DAMN!!! looks like time to play some spec ops!!! Still got 40 games of double xp with my dew stuff.

Jet1337 12-18-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gheuh2 (Post 5468507)
I'm pretty sure Spartan Ops are on Legendary now. I haven't played it myself, but I've read that it is on another forum.

That explains a lot. I've noticed in the beginning cut-scene in Sniper Alley the elite sometimes has a sword instead of a storm rifle and I noticed I've been dying for once.

EliteLeafHater 12-19-2012 12:38 AM

sweet time to get my episode of legendary achievement
side q which level is easiest for solo legendary

darthcoutz 12-19-2012 03:09 AM

I just played on legendary and didn't get the xp your taking about. Are you sure that's correct?

Ty-Rex 12-19-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EliteLeafHater (Post 5469019)
side q which level is easiest for solo legendary

Literally any mission of the first four episodes is the easiest. You have infinite lives and can never fail. The fifth episode had a noticeable difficulty increase to me, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by darthcoutz (Post 5469225)
I just played on legendary and didn't get the xp your taking about. Are you sure that's correct?

They are prolly doing it with double XP.

StarsRPD 12-19-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthcoutz (Post 5469225)
I just played on legendary and didn't get the xp your taking about. Are you sure that's correct?

Heroic in Matchmaking. Too bad I'm out of 2XP but I will try anyways see it I can get 8000xp+. Edit: 9000+.

isual 12-19-2012 05:57 PM

I'm getting about 15k on ch. 1. Play at least 9 mins with 14 kills to get max

MassaChef 12-19-2012 05:58 PM

You have to have 2xp on plus get a decent number of kills (15-20) to get the 17k xp.

LouTenit Dan 01-02-2013 05:21 AM

Just wanted to add this..Im pretty sure you get more XP when you come in 1st too..So 1st place + Double XP+ Fast Track gets you 17800(for me atleast) then I noticed once you replay the mission you start getting less...Something round 16xxx and just goes down from there

DarkReign2021 01-02-2013 06:20 AM

I noticed this too. Decided to use my last 20 or so rounds of double XP on it. Should be able to finish my current specialization and most of the next one too.

Hishoa 01-02-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouTenit Dan (Post 5492010)
Just wanted to add this..Im pretty sure you get more XP when you come in 1st too..So 1st place + Double XP+ Fast Track gets you 17800(for me atleast) then I noticed once you replay the mission you start getting less...Something round 16xxx and just goes down from there

They raised the cap on the amount of XP you can get in one game. Nothing has changed other than that. You most likely received less XP after your "first" match because you completed it too quickly; you get maximum XP once the match has reached 8m30s. You must also start the match with 3-4 players to retain the default difficulty as well as having at least 8 kills by the time it ends.

Your ranking or the amount of deaths you have have no bearing on how much XP you receive.

curtisg43228 01-02-2013 10:38 AM

I've been using my double do and I have been maxing out each time at around 15,464, but my buddy has using his double xp as well as fast track and he is getting around 17,000 not sore of his exact amount. Like an idiot I pick BO2 over Halo 4 on release day so I never got a specialization code, so I had to buy one off of EBay. So I hope to be using fast track tonight and get even more points before double XP is over with.

Hishoa 01-02-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtisg43228 (Post 5492266)
I've been using my double do and I have been maxing out each time at around 15,464, but my buddy has using his double xp as well as fast track and he is getting around 17,000 not sore of his exact amount. Like an idiot I pick BO2 over Halo 4 on release day so I never got a specialization code, so I had to buy one off of EBay. So I hope to be using fast track tonight and get even more points before double XP is over with.

Even without Fast Track, you would still be earning more XP than players were earning in the first two months of Halo 4. The max (before they buffed it) was around 13k with both double XP and Fast Track; now you can get just 15,500 with Double XP alone. Trust me, you got it easy.

Pearson 01-20-2013 07:33 AM

Without any double XP left, I've been getting 7,731 XP each game on Spartan Ops.

Phrozan 01-31-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassaChef (Post 5470347)
You have to have 2xp on plus get a decent number of kills (15-20) to get the 17k xp.

How do you get to turn the 2x xp on? Just curious as I am only SR35

Dashapeshifter 02-05-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phrozan (Post 5549080)
How do you get to turn the 2x xp on? Just curious as I am only SR35

Some cans or bottles of Mountain Dew and flavors of Doritos have codes for Double Xp. They give you the double xp for a small amount of matches though. I believe it is 3 matches per code. Hope this helps you.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.