XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Assassin's Creed III (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2537)
-   -   Is ANYONE looking forward to MP DLC? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412115)

DragonFart76 12-31-2012 04:42 PM

Is ANYONE looking forward to MP DLC?
 
Because I am not. Im hoping it's all SP stuff. All ive been hearing on this forum is hate for the MP, and I agree for the most part. If it does happen, then I'll be boosting the achievements and putting it back on the shelf.

CGPsaint 12-31-2012 07:06 PM

Nope. I knocked out the 5 MP Achievements already, and even though I find Wolfpack amusing, I didn't purchase Assassin's Creed for the MP. I want to enjoy the single player and then move on.

BiggD 12-31-2012 09:03 PM

I doubt you'l get a single person that does. But the MP Achievements aren't even hard.

I made a thread on them a while back - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=403103

myndphuq 12-31-2012 09:42 PM

nope......

CRA166 T 12-31-2012 10:04 PM

Compred to the lvl 50 mp achievement in brotherhood/revalations this will be easy, my only grudge is actually paying for achievements as I'm not buying the dlc because I enjoy mp.

thebat7 12-31-2012 10:13 PM

No. I'd buy single player / campaign DLC all day long. But I hate multiplayer DLC. Do "X" on "Y" map with "Z" character. So boring. I'll likely get it, boost these, and be done with it. Not looking forward to this waste of money at all.

Veedrock 12-31-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebat7 (Post 5490058)
Not looking forward to this waste of money at all.

So don't? :confused:

Mushy46 01-01-2013 12:50 AM

Yeah, I am not looking forward to it at all.

cjdavies 01-01-2013 01:11 PM

While I do love the MP, and not played the SP yet since I had it Xmas Day, I don't buy DLC for any MP anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedrock (Post 5490066)
So don't? :confused:

Exactly.

DragonFart76 01-01-2013 03:19 PM

Ill be boosting the leaked MP achievements day 1 if anyone wants to jump in I'll be glad to help. Thankfully there havent been any more brotherhood-esque achievements in 2 games. That lvl 50 one was awful.

Rocket 01-02-2013 03:48 AM

If I hadn't already paid for the Season Pass, I wouldn't even bother with the game at all. I want to play the Washington DLC, that was the whole reason I ponied up the cash for the Season Pass. The MP in this game is trash, and that's giving it a nicer touch than I should give it.

WesCoast 01-02-2013 02:09 PM

I will play MP again if there are more MP achievements. Once I hit lvl 20 I put it down and don't plan on picking it back up. Honestly, I sort of enjoyed the MP in small doses but it got repetitive quickly. I can't imagine going up to lvl 50, although the leveling isn't that hard if you don't run around like an idiot like most of the players I encountered. Run around for your kills and you usually get contested kills with Reckless reveal = 100-150 points while the guy you kill gets 100 points for Honorable Death. So stupid... yet so many do it.

The DLC will hopefully get better. One hour of extra gameplay with a few extra naval missions (with no new achievements) is hardly worthy of any money, but I have season pass so I'm in for better or worse......

DarkSephiroth 01-02-2013 06:52 PM

I'm gonna break the cycle and say yes, I actually want this mp dlc. I don't really enjoy the single player of AC3 atm and when I'm done with it I'm only going to play mp on AC3 and then the good old ACs for single player.

SweetBlackMagic 01-03-2013 01:22 AM

I actually am looking forward to it. I've really gotten into this version of the MP. Have been holding my own in most games...even with prestige players. I like it because you can play it in 30 - 40 minute chunks instead of investing two hours worth of time.

I'm hoping the new maps are good...the current ones are the weakest spot for the MP in my opinion.

Loopy Altitude 01-03-2013 02:12 AM

The MP is fun for a nice change of pace once in awhile, but I doubt I'll ever regularly play it, so, although I wouldn't mind a few new maps, I don't really want any.

Red Testament 01-03-2013 07:40 AM

Not really, but I will get it. I don't foresee myself getting the 3 stuns in a row. I'm rubbish at stunning.

Timmsy 01-03-2013 05:39 PM

NA MP is shite, SP all the way i wont buy anything that isnt for SP for this game.

when i saw a season pass out i was like "really?, didnt you notice you had to make all your MP DLC free for the last 2 games?" so i really hope its a SP DLC plan otherwise they aint getting anymore of my money

hotdogenigma 01-03-2013 05:48 PM

It would be nice if this game would go back to its roots of AC2 and have some good story driven DLC...alas gone are the good old days.

Timmsy 01-03-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotdogenigma (Post 5494834)
It would be nice if this game would go back to its roots of AC2 and have some good story driven DLC...alas gone are the good old days.

yes but everyone moaned as both DLC had no achievements in AC2, you may have been one of them at the time as most people were

botherhood had some free MP DLC with no achievements and brilliant SP only DLC (Da Vinci Disapearance) with achievements so that is the best recipe IMO

Burnout x360a 01-03-2013 06:06 PM

I am, I really enjoy playing the MP though in Brotherhood I didn't because of the level matches. There's something about it that is just awesome.

Annalie 01-07-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnout (Post 5494872)
I am, I really enjoy playing the MP though in Brotherhood I didn't because of the level matches. There's something about it that is just awesome.

I liked Brotherhoods Multiplayer the best because it was new and everyone didn't know what to do, it was 100% fun and perfect despite the level crap. now... some buttons just seem unresponsive like the smokebomb and stun. and all i see are morons running around and Prestige players everywhere.

all i play is wolfpack from time to time, it's either that or quit every time i see one of those no lives. sometimes they get me so pissed off i want to scream "ok you've got to level 50 5 times already, fuck off and try single player now".

i can't possibly be the only person who feels this way at times.

and they absolutely love the Assassinate mode. i love that mode, but it's just not fun with them. if you have them in your game they will always be in 1st place and i've witnessed this 100+ times already. looks like ill have to go back to Wanted even though it's too damn easy.

aren't we missing some modes from the multiplayer btw? maybe if they add the rest, some people will spread out more or throw the prestige players in games with other prestigers so i dont have to look at them being in first place for the 500th time.

Rant over/

so overall, i do like the multiplayer... it's just the prestige people that bug me.:p

DJ RJester 01-08-2013 07:35 AM

I am not enjoying the MP, probably because I am crap at it and am always getting done over by prestige players using their abilities, even if I was good at it I would still want any DLC to be single player campaign only as this is what the series started off as.

STONE DEVIL 01-08-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonFart76 (Post 5489599)
Because I am not. Im hoping it's all SP stuff. All ive been hearing on this forum is hate for the MP, and I agree for the most part. If it does happen, then I'll be boosting the achievements and putting it back on the shelf.

A big HELL NO to more MP DLC. I want quality campaign DLC.

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/us/...99549ac5f6.png

http://gamercards.exophase.com/321347.png?27655141

tripleb2k 01-08-2013 06:56 PM

I enjoy AC MP. I'm burnt out by military first person shooters and the same old song and dance MP. This is actually a nice change of pace from everything else.

Priit3 01-08-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annalie (Post 5502732)
all i play is wolfpack from time to time, it's either that or quit every time i see one of those no lives. sometimes they get me so pissed off i want to scream "ok you've got to level 50 5 times already, fuck off and try single player now".

i can't possibly be the only person who feels this way at times.

LOL no lives ? Maybe they love this game and play a lot.
You have over 100 completed games so its funny you say that. :)

And yeah i like MP and cant wait to get back to it with a new DLC.

JayMoyles 01-09-2013 03:11 PM

Nope... I hate AC multiplayer. Really wish they hadn't included it in fact, might have allowed for a less glitchy final product.

Slaughter XBA 01-28-2013 12:18 AM

I don't mind the multiplayer in AC, but it's NOT why we buy the game. When will Ubisoft learn that we buy these games for the diverse single player to see the protagonist's story.

Annalie 01-28-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priit3 (Post 5504622)
LOL no lives ? Maybe they love this game and play a lot.
You have over 100 completed games so its funny you say that. :)

And yeah i like MP and cant wait to get back to it with a new DLC.

Well i didn't get over 100 completions in a day...What does me having a bunch of completions have to do with the prestige hermits who stay on assassinate 24/7?:confused:

and i say some of them have no lives because they really dont. ive seen the same people everyday all day and night playing. these people live on Assassins creed 3. lol i dont care anyways, i 100% it and am patiently waiting for the single player DLC.

cjdavies 01-28-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD (Post 5542095)
When will Ubisoft learn that we buy these games for the diverse single player to see the protagonist's story.

True, but as I enjoy the MP as well I feel I'm getting my money's worth out of the game and it's not the same MP where K/D ratio counts.

I will be the same with GTA 5 if they do the MP same as Red Dead Redemption.

A Real Psycho 02-02-2013 12:42 AM

Me too. not gonna get the DLC's at all!!! heeeeeeeell no!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.