- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 12 (200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)
- Online: 0 (0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)
- Approximate time for 200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: 3 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 8
- Glitched achievements: None
- Cheats disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Extra equipment needed? No
Wallace and Gromit: Muzzled is part3 of the 4 Wallace and Gromit games on XBLA. They are essentially point and click adventures follow the two plasticine characters around their neighborhood.
If you want to just playthrough the game casually it will not take long, and when you finish you will have at least Homeless Pups Run Wild, Where are the Whippets?, The Gait Escape and Up, Up and Away.
There are 8 missable achievements that require you to do pretty specific thing in the game, and I would recommend following this excellent guide by tastefulmrsnip.
If you follow the guide to the letter you will pick up Memory Lane, Clone a Cone, Mmm...Cheese, Home Wrecker, Cheer Up Mr, Paneer, Ave a Biscuit Miss Flitt, Taste Tester Dibbins and Wallaceism.
If you have played 1+2 you will know what to expect and will have probably used tastefulmrsnip's guides for them, so expect some laughs and an easy 200:gsicon:
This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Neverender and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:
Official x360a.org Wallace & Gromit #3 Roadmap
Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.
We look forward to your future submissions!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.