- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 12 (200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)
- Online: 0 (0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)
- Approximate time for 200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: 3 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 8
- Glitched achievements: None
- Cheats disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Extra equipment needed? No
Wallace and Gromit: The Bogey Man is the final of the 4 Wallace and Gromit games on XBLA. They are essentially point and click adventures follow the two plasticine characters around their neighborhood.
If you want to just playthrough the game casually it will not take long, and when you finish you will have at least Lurching Towards the Alter, The Missing Links, Tournament of Chumps and Country Clubbed.There are 8 missable achievements that require you to do pretty specific thing in the game, and I would recommend following this excellent guide by tastefulmrsnip.
If you follow the guide to the letter you will pick up Memory Lane, One Gnome too Many, Mmm...Cheese, Common Tater, Triple Mulligan, Bleeding Heart, Punchlined Out and Wallaceism.
If you have played the first 3, you will know what to expect and will have probably used tastefulmrsnip's guides for them, so expect some laughs and an easy 200:gsicon:
This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Neverender and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:
Official x360a.org Wallace & Gromit #4 Roadmap
Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.
We look forward to your future submissions!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.