XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Call of Duty: Black Ops II (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2634)
-   -   COD: Black Ops II Achievement Questions. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415531)

Renixx 01-13-2013 03:28 PM

COD: Black Ops II Achievement Questions.
 
Basically, for some weird reason when I was playing through the campaign it missed about 3 mandatory achievements which on a previous account I unlocked just for playing through the campaign.

Anyway my question is, if I want to go back and do those achievements, do I face the risk of being reset since they won't be in order (I have done the achievements before and after, all from completing missions etc)? Something else I was considering was going offline and doing them, so they wouldn't be time stamped, or can Microsoft still tell I did them in the wrong order/different time?

Thanks.

Tsaako 01-13-2013 03:29 PM

You'll be fine, just redo the missions. It's not your fault it didn't unlock for you.

Renixx 01-13-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsaako (Post 5514045)
You'll be fine, just redo the missions. It's not your fault it didn't unlock for you.

I wasn't sure if Microsoft looked too much into it, I thought that they would see I unlocked them in the wrong order and assume I cheated for it in some way. Thanks for your answer, though.

BR247 01-13-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renixx (Post 5514053)
I wasn't sure if Microsoft looked too much into it, I thought that they would see I unlocked them in the wrong order and assume I cheated for it in some way. Thanks for your answer, though.

There's no way in hell microsoft will give any fucks. You're totally fine.

Renixx 01-13-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BR247 (Post 5514161)
There's no way in hell microsoft will give any fucks. You're totally fine.

Thanks for your response. I actually some how missed out about 3 achievements, I went back and did one of them but I thought about leaving the others since I heard about resets for out of order achievements. I think I'll probably go back and do them whilst disconnected from Xbox LIVE, just to be slightly safer.

PrinceofDeath86 01-16-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renixx (Post 5514711)
Thanks for your response. I actually some how missed out about 3 achievements, I went back and did one of them but I thought about leaving the others since I heard about resets for out of order achievements. I think I'll probably go back and do them whilst disconnected from Xbox LIVE, just to be slightly safer.

I have a friend who hacks achievements, they dont pay any attention to your achievements that you get, as long as you dont earn 10K GS in a matter of seconds your not gonna pop up on anyones radar.

Agent Aero 01-16-2013 02:18 PM

Actually, unlocking achievements out of order is one of the blatant signs of gamesaving or hacking. Whether unlocked offline or online they will still be out of order. I don't see why mandatory achievements wouldn't unlock, so naturally, i now have suspicions.

Which achievements were they out of interest?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.