XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spartan Ops (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2900)
-   -   Spartan Ops Season 1: Eps 6-10 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417488)

d0nkeytr0n 01-21-2013 06:16 PM

Spartan Ops Season 1: Eps 6-10
 
Is a 2.21GB download (free to all Xbox Live Gold account holders).

Beware, the download is very slow, even on my alledged 100 mps connection it's taking ages to come down.

So, if you're planning on downloading it, make sure you have something to keep you occupied :)

Doktor Wilhelm 01-21-2013 06:45 PM

Just got in from work and set to to download, my lady friend will no doubt be wanting to be watching the soaps tonight *sigh*, so as long as it's downloaded by 9pm I'll be happy.

The size seem odd, though I guess it's the whole of episodes 6-10, just locked until each week! :confused:

d0nkeytr0n 01-21-2013 07:33 PM

I think it took around 45-50 minutes to download for me....playing it now :)

Ty-Rex 01-21-2013 07:44 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this. Gonna start the download now and go watch some youtube videos.

I'll edit this when the download is complete to list the total time it took.

Edit: Just finished. Took almost exactly an hour.

Eric89 01-21-2013 11:28 PM

Anyone else having these problems? I'm playing the new episode, and the effects for the weapons are missing. You don't see the bullets shoot the enemy, but they still get hit. Also, there's this big square behind my emblem every time I go into Spartan Hub and when the credit score screen appears. I tried playing in Forge mode, and the same problems still occur.

Kaiyo 01-22-2013 06:07 AM

Took forever to download it.

Eric89 01-22-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric89 (Post 5531010)
Anyone else having these problems? I'm playing the new episode, and the effects for the weapons are missing. You don't see the bullets shoot the enemy, but they still get hit. Also, there's this big square behind my emblem every time I go into Spartan Hub and when the credit score screen appears. I tried playing in Forge mode, and the same problems still occur.

...Just me, then?

Fechdog 01-22-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric89 (Post 5532044)
...Just me, then?

Give people time to play it, my good man. I'll be playing it later today and I can give some feedback to my experience of troubles.

Kaiyo 01-22-2013 05:19 PM

Having a hard time just joining matches for Spartan Ops.

d0nkeytr0n 01-22-2013 06:16 PM

I haven't experienced any of those issues, the chapters played fine for me.

quocviet0908 01-23-2013 09:16 AM

I still can't download it, stuck at 50%. Da fuq is that?

Inebriated Jedi 01-23-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 5532403)
Having a hard time just joining matches for Spartan Ops.

Ditto. It took nearly 5 minutes for me to get into a game for the first chapter. :rolleyes:

JackAzzMcTittles 01-26-2013 07:53 PM

I have no idea how long it took for me. anything over 200MB i leave to download overnight

tripleb2k 01-27-2013 11:49 PM

Did they ramp up the difficulty for this? I'm dying A LOT more and the enemies seem a lot faster than last set of episodes... (than again, I may just such at Halo again. details).

EDIT: saw they bumped the matchmaking from Heroic to Legendary. That would explain it. #Fail

d0nkeytr0n 01-28-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripleb2k (Post 5542050)
Did they ramp up the difficulty for this? I'm dying A LOT more and the enemies seem a lot faster than last set of episodes... (than again, I may just such at Halo again. details).

I've found that episodes 5 & 6 have been a massive pain in the arse on Legendary difficulty, the prometheans are just so cheap and annoying on this difficulty.

ajennice 12-17-2013 05:26 AM

Anytime you download from xbox your speed is choked in ratio to what their upload speeds are. I'm at 30MB and I max out on most MS sites at about 1/3 or that... if I'm lucky.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.