XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Revolution (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2979)
-   -   Video Achievement Guides (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419343)

MyRifleIsBroken 01-29-2013 02:05 PM

Facing The Dragon Video Guide

Quick video for this achievement

KFZ Scrubs 01-29-2013 04:15 PM

Oh lame..... I thought there would be an actual dragon.
My hopes.....

SIMPLYMIDGET 01-29-2013 06:27 PM

Thank you - this will make it easy to grab tonight.

MyRifleIsBroken 01-29-2013 07:00 PM

I'm My Own Best Friend Achievement Video Guide

Quick video on this achievement, No commentary but really simple to follow

MyRifleIsBroken 01-29-2013 07:32 PM

Video Achievement Guides

Figured i could save some room on the forums by putting all of these together, i will ask a mod to remove the other though..

Facing The Dragon

I'm My Own Best Friend

Slippery When Undead

Mad Without Power

alexanderarrow 01-29-2013 07:56 PM

I dont mind new videos but now your just spamming...

ThePumpkinKing 01-29-2013 08:02 PM

Is it necessary to include 5 extra minutes worth of footage? Could have easily just showed the location of the key, and then done the achievement. In a matter of, what? 2 minutes?

Thanks for the effort/video/clarification. But try to get to the point a little faster next time. No one enjoys watching someone else play. Especially when that someone is farting around instead of just doing what the achievement required.

MyRifleIsBroken 01-29-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexanderarrow (Post 5545360)

Welcome to the site

Awesome first post, Did you by any chance miss the fact that i've asked a mod to remove the other threads?

EDIT: Also i did add another video in here as there are now 4, I can now also edit my post with future videos instead of making new threads.

Sure i should of done this from the start but i didn't think about it until later on

Purple Hooter 01-29-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexanderarrow (Post 5545360)

Says the voice with ONE post.

This dude has been working hard all day long to get these videos up and you accuse him of spamming? are you serious? I bet you made this account so you can find people to play zombies with and you will use these videos.

Not to mention that spam is something U S E L E S S, like that one post you made.

Thanks for the vids OP

MyRifleIsBroken 01-29-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing (Post 5545373)
Is it necessary to include 5 extra minutes worth of footage? Could have easily just showed the location of the key, and then done the achievement. In a matter of, what? 2 minutes?

Thanks for the effort/video/clarification. But try to get to the point a little faster next time. No one enjoys watching someone else play. Especially when that someone is farting around instead of just doing what the achievement required.

As you saw i wasn't i needed the points to buy the perk, also you don't even need the key do you? Once the power is on you can just wait for the elevators to move around.

I used it since i couldn't be bothered waiting.

If the key is needed then you just taught me something i didn't know so thanks

Dervicious 01-29-2013 08:44 PM

Mucho gracias. Quick and easy achievement in the bag.

eX I Bli7z 01-30-2013 04:10 AM

Vertigoner acheivement video guide solo easy

Easily done for the beginning of round 3 on Solo.

Same method I use to complete the Mad Without Power achievement:

eX I Bli7z 01-30-2013 05:54 AM

I'm My Own Best Friend Video Guide

Easily obtainable by round 4 on Solo.

Not sure if I got lucky with the perk machine in that lift however.

eX I Bli7z 01-30-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing (Post 5545373)

No, but it is useful for those who don't know their way around the map from the starting area.

Similarly, it isn't hard for you to skip ahead if you do happen to know an area. This website isn't just for you it's for everybody. Appreciate people's input, they do it for others, not themselves.

HowManyBullets 01-30-2013 06:56 PM

MyRifleIsBroken 01-30-2013 07:24 PM

Will be uploading more shortly for Vertigoner and Shafted

HowManyBullets 01-30-2013 07:31 PM

Thanks again! Got it easily.

eX I Bli7z 01-31-2013 06:06 PM

Not a problem.