XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2877)
-   -   Weapon unlocks disapearing? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419344)

Subion 01-29-2013 07:34 PM

Weapon unlocks disapearing?

I beat the first level with Silent Assassin rank and got a message saying I unlocked the Silverballers SD. I started the second level and had them in my inventory and quit the level mid play. I started back up and now my Silverballers are gone from the game and my weapon selection.

EDIT:
If you go back to dashboard and start agin it seems to fix the bug.

cheevo360 01-30-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subion (Post 5545337)
I beat the first level with Silent Assassin rank and got a message saying I unlocked the Silverballers SD. I started the second level and had them in my inventory and quit the level mid play. I started back up and now my Silverballers are gone from the game and my weapon selection.

EDIT:
If you go back to dashboard and start agin it seems to fix the bug.

Yeah I had same problem on my GameCube version in past. It got same bug still there. Oh well.

SideshowN 02-02-2013 09:39 AM

This is pretty annoying. I noticed after acquiring for example the M4 and seeing it in the hideout, I would go back to a previous mission and finish the level with say the Shotgun(forced to drop the M4). Since you can only finish a level with one big weapon you end up losing one of them even if you previously saw it in the hideout. Its like once you obtain an assault gun, rifle, shotgun, etc in the hideout you should never bring it into another mission unless you plan on finishing that mission with the same big gun. :uzi:

Lavindathar 02-03-2013 04:03 PM

The most annoying part is, it wasn't updated.

These issues were there on PC, Xbox, Gamecube and PS2. It's truly a direct port. They could of fixed the glitches.

vVISLAYERIVv 02-03-2013 11:25 PM

I have a weapon disapear after almost every mission. So bs. If my m4 is gone for ever im done.

vVISLAYERIVv 02-03-2013 11:33 PM

Ok M4 is gone for good it seems. Fuck this. Im doing this on pro so getting that m4 already took me like 2 hours.

surreal_82 02-04-2013 07:11 PM

My silverballers sd have disappeared as well as kitchen knife (no biggie really for the knife) and something else has gone missing ffs. Is that just that play screwed for weapons?

Yup reloading did nothing my sd sb are perm gone ffs... Oh well all weapons cheeves on next play

Takamura Bear 02-04-2013 08:55 PM

A few weapons of mine have disappeared as well. Really annoying and it's no one's fault but the game.

If this happens I usually load the most recent save, go to missions from the debriefing screen, and select the mission with the missing weapon and try and nab it there. Sometimes it works.

But all in all the save system in this game is really fucked and confusing. Will be glad to see the back of SA after I finish it.

gezarelli83 02-06-2013 06:21 PM

I think the reason for losing some weapons is if you reload a level from the mission select option and then take a weapon already saved to the weapon shed then you need to finish the level with the weapon still in you possession and dont leave it behind as for some reason it disappears from the shed. Are you guys playing levels from mission select and dropping weapons?

Subion 02-07-2013 01:29 AM

No, my trouble was when I was continuing the story. I would start a level and if I died or reload the level in any way I wouldn't have my Silverballers SD.

Annalie 02-08-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surreal_82 (Post 5557756)
My silverballers sd have disappeared as well as kitchen knife (no biggie really for the knife) and something else has gone missing ffs. Is that just that play screwed for weapons?

Yup reloading did nothing my sd sb are perm gone ffs... Oh well all weapons cheeves on next play

You can see melee weapons in the hideout?