XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Revolution (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2979)
-   -   Can anyone honestly say they like the Turned gammode? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419543)

erspence 01-30-2013 03:59 PM

Can anyone honestly say they like the Turned gammode?
 
Anyone? Personally I find it the worst thing to ever grace a CoD game. Not even fun to play with friends. So many issues such as:

Zombies run insanely fast

Humans swap weapons a little too slow. All you need to do is cooridinate running at the human with one other zombie and its over for him every time

Zombies can hit you from seemingly 10 feet away most times

Human camps in only one of four spots and he is still easy to get to

Wind up on the Monkey Bomb is ridiculous

LOL @ M1911


If anyone actually enjoys this mode, why? I really cant understand nor could anyone else I talked to trying to play/get the achievements with yesterday.

Nusentinsaino 01-30-2013 05:08 PM

The concept is great but the design is seriously heavily flawed.

They really do need to patch this ASAP.

Ceris 01-30-2013 05:25 PM

I haven't played it but I watched my brother play it and Turned looks boring as hell to play. I'll just boost my achievements and avoid Turned at all costs. If only they added Survival to Diner :(

VectorUSS 01-30-2013 06:54 PM

It's pretty lame to be honest it would be better if the weapons swap faster and get actual good weapons like the ray gun being the last gun to unlock after the kill but it's a good concept just needs to be tweaked

KFZ Scrubs 01-30-2013 08:21 PM

I like it... but if you can't play with your friends, then it's not really that good.
I wanted to play with my friend, but you can't bring a public person in... I think custom only

xI VARSITY 01-30-2013 09:24 PM

this game mode is the death of the cod zombies franchise, of all the ideas, this is the worst, in all honesty, if I could find the man who OK'd this and it's achievements, I'd honestly choke him out!!
Who ever you are, if you are reading this, YOU ARE A FUCKING DICKHEAD!

km16 01-30-2013 10:41 PM

I really don't like it. Maybe if things were tweaked; zombies run a little slower, gun switch is a little faster, a bigger map, ect. But the way it is now? :rant:

AKfoy0face 01-30-2013 11:12 PM

the game mode is called turned for exact reasons, its not there for you to survive being turned. its heavily crafted for you and everyone else to get turned multiple times in a game, thats why the winner is the one thats a human at the end... people need to understand the concept before asking for tweaks that would ultimately make the mode pointless/useless... get over it. dont like it dont play, and personally i hate it.

TigerGenocide 01-30-2013 11:37 PM

It was pretty fun at first, but lost its luster VERY quickly.

km16 01-31-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKfoy0face (Post 5547969)
the game mode is called turned for exact reasons, its not there for you to survive being turned. its heavily crafted for you and everyone else to get turned multiple times in a game, thats why the winner is the one thats a human at the end... people need to understand the concept before asking for tweaks that would ultimately make the mode pointless/useless... get over it. dont like it dont play, and personally i hate it.

I'm not saying, nor should anyone, it should be tweaked to that degree but bigger maps, among other things, would've made the mode enjoyable while still easily challenging. If they made tweaks for slower zombies/faster gun switch, they easily could've added a 2 on 6 version or hell, 1 on 7, & it still be challenging and not frustrating. But I do see your point. The whole presentation of it is just iffy to me.

Iv AJay vI 01-31-2013 05:15 AM

It was fun for about 2 rounds, and then I was ready to boost the achievements, and never play it again.

CMCX360 01-31-2013 05:53 AM

I played it once. Immediately regretted it. Will never play again.

A Real Psycho 02-01-2013 10:16 PM

not very interested in it. just played it for the Achievements

hanzolo 02-02-2013 08:01 PM

My main issue with it is that it's only available on one "map".

If I were to tweak it though, I would:
  • allow for bots to add more zombies
  • Increase your health every time you die in succession as a zombie, almost like becoming as strong as in each wave in regular mode, with the chance to spawn as a special zombie.
  • Reduce the attack range of zombies
  • turn off one hit kills for both human (depending on weapon and headshots of course) and zombie

StayonTarget 02-02-2013 09:51 PM

It's so shitty. The guns are the worst in the game and they take forever to switch.

abstract1620 02-03-2013 02:04 AM

I called this one when it was announced. its terrible, you are literally sprinting and screaming 4 out of the 5 minutes of the game. I cant think of how this could be more annoying. who is it that wanted to be a Nazi zombie? this is not L4D

SIMPLYMIDGET 02-03-2013 04:49 PM

Tried it out and did not like. Received achievements, and now will not be playing this game mode again (unless helping a friend etc). L4D did this much better.

:(

UnarmedReaper07 02-03-2013 05:15 PM

At least I'm not the only person who hates this mode. Still got to get the other two achievements though. "Turned" is just a crappy version of L4D and is pretty much the worst mode ever. :mad:

StayonTarget 02-03-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIMPLYMIDGET (Post 5555386)
Tried it out and did not like. Received achievements, and now will not be playing this game mode again (unless helping a friend etc). L4D did this much better.

:(

L4D didn't have alternating guns with a range of 6 feet.

SLERDY 02-03-2013 06:58 PM

Yea it sucks.. As soon as I get my last cheevo I will never touch that mode again..

SIMPLYMIDGET 02-03-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StayonTarget (Post 5555463)
L4D didn't have alternating guns with a range of 6 feet.


That's why they did it better.

StayonTarget 02-03-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIMPLYMIDGET (Post 5555927)
That's why they did it better.

Granted. There's just nothing positive about the game mode.

Sanchezz4387 02-06-2013 11:31 AM

across the 3 treyarch zombie modes in general black ops 2 offers the worst out of the 3. the maps for survival are shit, tranzit is ok but everywhere looks the same, Die riese is good but should of been a standard map, and well this mode is frankly an embarrasment to the zombie series.....kino, nacht, veruckt, five are all infinately better than what black ops two offers as standard im just hoping the dlc brings in the previous maps coupled with some cracking new ones

DarnedCargo 02-06-2013 11:45 AM

I enjoy always winning whenever i play but i don't enjoy how OP the zombies speed is in relation to reload & weapon swap speeds. I'd fix one of those 3 and it should make it easier for people to stay alive for longer as a human.

Frazerz1990 02-06-2013 12:36 PM

Tried one game and it wasn't for me so no, but then again I've never enjoyed competitive multiplayer opposed to working with other people against computer enemies game modes such as zombies, horde and spartan ops.

StayonTarget 02-06-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarnedCargo (Post 5561515)
I enjoy always winning whenever i play but i don't enjoy how OP the zombies speed is in relation to reload & weapon swap speeds. I'd fix one of those 3 and it should make it easier for people to stay alive for longer as a human.

Maybe give the player 3 times the amount of health so zombies have to team up on him.

upindat 02-06-2013 04:21 PM

horrible horrible. Hard as shit to get kills. Cant play with friends, max party size one. Overall TWO thumbs down. Zombies are way too fucking fast. And why the hell when you switch guns do you have to reload them?? That is usually when i get killed. Thank god for TA and good sessions to boost the cheevos.

deefxstew 02-06-2013 10:54 PM

I like it, why? Because it's different. So what if they bring another zombie mode in that we're all familiar with and use to? Where's the excitement in that? What they did was brought an entirely new design to the table to introduce a whole new game play in the cod world. Yeah, maybe there are some obvious flaws but when have you ever played something brand new that didn't have a tweak or two that needed touched up.. I'll admit that at first I highly disliked turned but after figuring out a couple tricks I immediately changed my mind about it. I could easily say its one of my favorite modes on zombies. Grief is insanely boring, at least with turned the pace is never dead.

SIMPLYMIDGET 02-06-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deefxstew (Post 5562899)
I like it, why? Because it's different. So what if they bring another zombie mode in that we're all familiar with and use to? Where's the excitement in that? What they did was brought an entirely new design to the table to introduce a whole new game play in the cod world. Yeah, maybe there are some obvious flaws but when have you ever played something brand new that didn't have a tweak or two that needed touched up.. I'll admit that at first I highly disliked turned but after figuring out a couple tricks I immediately changed my mind about it. I could easily say its one of my favorite modes on zombies. Grief is insanely boring, at least with turned the pace is never dead.

Dude, they might of brought it to COD...but really? Have you ever tried Left 4 Dead? If you like Turned game mode, I really suggest you trying it... 50 times better when it comes to controlling zombies.

Rabbitz 02-07-2013 07:24 AM

pretty boring, but then again im not a big fan of zombies


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.