XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Revolution (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2979)
-   -   Question about High Maintenance!! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421353)

JesseCuster 02-06-2013 12:54 AM

Question about High Maintenance!!

Last night me and my friends used the Richthofen way..

signs on elevators
signs on the floor
sniping balls
shooting orbs with wonderrifle

and than we put the sling in position.....after 4 rounds of throwing zombies against the tower, nothing happen..than we quit.....:(

question: need all 4 players the tranzit easteregg to get the die rise one?? we only had 2 cards behind our names....me and another one....maybe its the reason, why the tower dont glow??

sorry for my bad english, im from Auenland :woop:

XGC Bobwell12 02-06-2013 02:45 AM

Not sure about that but the Slings have to be in certain spots if you didn't know.

When I did it, as soon as we set them down we were able to move to the next step.

JesseCuster 02-06-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XGC Bobwell12 (Post 5560841)
Not sure about that but the Slings have to be in certain spots if you didn't know.

When I did it, as soon as we set them down we were able to move to the next step.

about the spots...we put them on the zombiesigns and faced them torwards the tower....

i think we throwed over 50 zombies against the tower...nothing!! :mad:

can someome confirm, that it works without the tranzitegg? we had only 2 navcards (me and friend)

oh..i read about samuels voice...when u put the sling in the right angle, he said it was good???

i NatrlKilla i 02-06-2013 04:23 PM

I don't have the Tranzit EE and managed to do the Die Rise one no problem. Were they definitely on the Zombie signs, and not the lion ones or whatever they are?

JesseCuster 02-06-2013 05:37 PM

we placed the slungs in the right position.....maybe we made a mistake earlier.....maybe we killed a zombie in the buddaroom and start maxiesway, but went on with richthofen? .....what ever....we wanne try it at the weekend, hopfully with 75g ;-)

IceGrip96 02-20-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseCuster (Post 5560687)
Last night me and my friends used the Richthofen way..

signs on elevators
signs on the floor
sniping balls
shooting orbs with wonderrifle

and than we put the sling in position.....after 4 rounds of throwing zombies against the tower, nothing happen..than we quit.....:(

question: need all 4 players the tranzit easteregg to get the die rise one?? we only had 2 cards behind our names....me and another one....maybe its the reason, why the tower dont glow??

sorry for my bad english, im from Auenland :woop:

I can 100% confirm all players dont have to have done the TranZit EE. Also regarding your steps, did you get the balls spinning in the lions hands? And also triple check that the Trample Steams were on the Zombie Tiles only, that seems to be the two complications with this EE from what iv'e read.