XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2175)
-   -   Resident Evil Games on Demand Sale on today! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426318)

Jimbo Dredd 02-28-2013 08:26 AM

Resident Evil Games on Demand Sale on today!
 
Code Veronica is only $4.99 or 4.49 - Bargain.

Res 6 is 19.99 or 8.99 in UK!

KH308 03-01-2013 12:57 AM

I bought this stupid game thinking it would be in full english but no, it has japanese texts in it. Now I can't understand the important stuff. What a fucking scam!!!

A Hooded Psycho 03-01-2013 01:05 AM

I downloaded it earlier. My backlog of games grows. :p

Veedrock 03-01-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KH308 (Post 5606114)
I bought this stupid game thinking it would be in full english but no, it has japanese texts in it. Now I can't understand the important stuff. What a fucking scam!!!

It's in English here. Maybe it has to do with your region?

Aresminyk 03-04-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Hooded Psycho (Post 5606128)
I downloaded it earlier. My backlog of games grows. :p

yeah! it was just 400 ms point. i downloaded too. now, i am working for the A rank!

Skorpion XBA 03-04-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aresminyk (Post 5613538)
yeah! it was just 400 ms point. i downloaded too. now, i am working for the A rank!

Good luck! I played a little the other day and it's going to take awhile to get used to those controls.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.