XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2079)
-   -   NTA - All Collectibles And Our Video Guides (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432611)

NeedToAchieve 03-20-2013 03:43 AM

NTA - All Collectibles And Our Video Guides + DLC

Welcome everyone - I thought i would add our videos up here

Hopefully they will help someone - After a few negative comments previously i did stop adding guides up here, and tbh that mixed with a few things IRL really put me off making guides for you all - And for that i apologise

Secrets

Act 1 - Collectibles (Hula Girl Statues)

Act 1 - Achievement Guides

Act 2 - Collectibles (Movie Reels)

Act 2 - Achievement Guide

Act 3 - Collectibles ( Golden Buddha Statues)

Act 3 - Achievement Guides

NeedToAchieve 03-20-2013 03:45 AM

Siberian Strike DLC

This DLC is a very straight-forward completion - Aside from the collectibles there is only 1 other achievement that isnt story related - That is called Shadow Man and in all honesty its isnt a tough one to get either - So here we go, hopefully you find these videos useful

Collectibles

Shadow Man Achievement Guide - Mission 3 of the DLC - Last Rites

As you exit a building you will see 2 guards walking away - Just after you will enter a really dark area. You need to get through this area undetected.

You can kill the enemies if you wish to - If you get seen just reload your checkpoint and try again

bLaKgRaVy 03-20-2013 05:07 AM

You guys make awesome guides. I'm currently using your Transformers: FoC and Sniper Elite V2 guides. I've used your Halo 4, Wolfenstein and Doom 3 collectibles, even a couple of your Sherlock Holmes ones. Plan on using your CoD: BO II, MoH Warfighter, Aliens, Arkham City and Sniper 2 ones as well.

They are clear, concise and the commentary is spot on. Keep up the good work!

iBuzz7S 03-20-2013 06:58 AM

+1 for the guides. I was using your GoldenEye 007: Reloaded guide and I stopped playing the game where you guys made your final video (over a month ago). I did end up finding one elsewhere, but what you guys had was just perfect.

Eventually, this game will come in my hands and I'm sure I will be using your videos.

upindat 03-20-2013 12:40 PM

you guys kick ass!!

NeedToAchieve 03-21-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy (Post 5644967)
You guys make awesome guides. I'm currently using your Transformers: FoC and Sniper Elite V2 guides. I've used your Halo 4, Wolfenstein and Doom 3 collectibles, even a couple of your Sherlock Holmes ones. Plan on using your CoD: BO II, MoH Warfighter, Aliens, Arkham City and Sniper 2 ones as well.

They are clear, concise and the commentary is spot on. Keep up the good work!

Thankyou - I am glad you like our videos and that sounds like a lot of gaming you have on your hands there! As for the BOII - I am not sure if you are aware but Andys brother has made a Full Challenge walkthrough for NTA - But I havent got around to adding it here yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBuzz7S (Post 5645175)
+1 for the guides. I was using your GoldenEye 007: Reloaded guide and I stopped playing the game where you guys made your final video (over a month ago). I did end up finding one elsewhere, but what you guys had was just perfect.

Eventually, this game will come in my hands and I'm sure I will be using your videos.

I sincerely apologise for you looking elsewhere for alternative guides, i am sorry that you had to do that - I have just the final dossier to do now and they are finished - I am happy that you approve of what I was doing - Hopefully others will find them as useful, which at the end of it was why i began creating them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by upindat (Post 5645534)
you guys kick ass!!

We all Kick Ass together

NeedToAchieve 04-12-2013 09:33 AM

Siberian Strike DLC - Collectibles and Shadow Man Achievement guide added

rockhopper 04-20-2013 02:07 AM

Thanks for the videos. Very much appreciated. They helped out a great deal with finishing this terrible game. Got the 1000 now.

Richard G1 05-09-2013 11:38 AM

Cheers this is def going to be put to use.