XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Castle Map Pack (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2897)
-   -   Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435303)

CHR0M3TAC0 03-27-2013 04:47 AM

Achievement Trading Thread
 
Just quickly made this to start making groups to trade/boost achievements for this new map pack

LickableLemons7 03-28-2013 11:03 AM

The achievements haven't been announced yet, how do you know for sure that they need to be boosted in multiplayer?

:p

BiggD 03-28-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 (Post 5661909)
The achievements haven't been announced yet, how do you know for sure that they need to be boosted in multiplayer?

:p

That, and I've never seen a new user be so interested in being "first" to create an Achievement Trading Thread.

Anthonymb 04-02-2013 07:46 PM

Achievements have been announced!

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...ievements.aspx

If anyone wants to boost (I think only like 2-3 need boosting, will take 1 match) shoot me a message via Xbox Live :)

UnlovedJew16 04-02-2013 09:15 PM

I'm gonna be up for boosting all these starting at 2:30 p.m. est on the 8th. Hit me up.
GT: UnlovedJew
We'll have a sexy party. Also I have an extra controller and 2 guitar ones.

infernoterrorize 04-03-2013 12:05 AM

Like the previous ones, I'll be down to boost these up. Hit me with a FR and we'll get 'em done. Most of the time I'm online after midnight Central time.

DarkReign2021 04-03-2013 03:20 AM

If anybody's interested, I'm setting up a group to boost these. I believe the DLC Playlist will be 6v6 and I've got 4 controllers, so we need 8 more controllers to do this.

kakashi25 04-03-2013 03:34 AM

I'm down for boosting these if anyone wants to add me. GT: Kakashi25

Jweezy117 04-03-2013 04:31 AM

Looking to boost the achievements. GT is v InFiNiTy i

BiggD 04-03-2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 (Post 5675144)
If anybody's interested, I'm setting up a group to boost these. I believe the DLC Playlist will be 6v6 and I've got 4 controllers, so we need 8 more controllers to do this.

What time were you planning? My old boosting partner (Life Expectancy) hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'll join you if there's free room. Got 3 controllers total on me.

CHR0M3TAC0 04-03-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 (Post 5675144)
If anybody's interested, I'm setting up a group to boost these. I believe the DLC Playlist will be 6v6 and I've got 4 controllers, so we need 8 more controllers to do this.

I have got 2 controllers ill be on when ever the group decides the time

DarkReign2021 04-03-2013 05:50 AM

Assuming it is out on Monday, I'll be available all day, so it depends on when everybody else is available. I'm on EST time and noon will probably be the earliest that I'll be available (I tend to sleep in on my days off.)

Ty-Rex 04-03-2013 06:20 AM

Oh god I can finally boost Halo achievements with you guys wow I can't wait I'll bring all my controllers no one invite Lemons

oh yeah I can get on after 2pm and I have 4 controllers

Kai Freefall 04-03-2013 08:41 AM

I have 4 controllers and im happy to boost these :)
Working during the day so i will be on in the evening, timezone is GMT.

BiggD 04-03-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 (Post 5675397)
Assuming it is out on Monday, I'll be available all day, so it depends on when everybody else is available. I'm on EST time and noon will probably be the earliest that I'll be available (I tend to sleep in on my days off.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ty-Rex (Post 5675457)
Oh god I can finally boost Halo achievements with you guys wow I can't wait I'll bring all my controllers no one invite Lemons

oh yeah I can get on after 2pm and I have 4 controllers

This sounds ideal. Us three with our controllers make 11 players, so we only need one more body.

2:30pm on Monday sounds like a good starting time too so I'll invite you guys to a party/lobby @ that time.

But seriously, no one invite Lemons.

GeneralCurry726 04-03-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5675858)
This sounds ideal. Us three with our controllers make 11 players, so we only need one more body.

2:30pm on Monday sounds like a good starting time too so I'll invite you guys to a party/lobby @ that time.

But seriously, no one invite Lemons.

I'm in. EST 2:30 on Monday is cool. Just send me an invite and I'll be set.

GT: GeneralCurry726

BraIrma 04-03-2013 12:53 PM

Please count me in for any boosting.

GT: BraIrma

Location: Perth, Australia (gmt+8)

BiggD 04-03-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralCurry726 (Post 5676041)
I'm in. EST 2:30 on Monday is cool. Just send me an invite and I'll be set.

GT: GeneralCurry726

Nice, we're all on EST so this is good stuff. I'll send a message to you Monday when we're about to boost!

DarkReign2021 04-03-2013 02:47 PM

Monday, April 8th at 2:30 EST-
Ty-Rex: 4 controllers
BiggD: 3 controllers
GeneralCurry726: 1 controller
DarkReign2021: 4 controllers


After that, depending on what time your're ready, if the rest of you that want to boost are still looking for players, I'd be happy to tag along and help you get whichever. I've got 4 controllers, so once you've got the other 8 bodies ready just let me know.

BiggD 04-03-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 (Post 5676256)
Monday, April 8th at 2:30 EST-
Ty-Rex: 4 controllers
BiggD: 3 controllers
GeneralCurry726: 1 controller
DarkReign2021: 4 controllers



After that, depending on what time your're ready, if the rest of you that want to boost are still looking for players, I'd be happy to tag along and help you get whichever. I've got 4 controllers, so once you've got the other 8 bodies ready just let me know.

Sounds perfect. Now to wait 'til Monday!

Anthonymb 04-03-2013 04:48 PM

I'll be on all day Monday and have 3 controllers. Send me a FR and a message via Xbox Live.

ICEMAN22D 04-03-2013 05:28 PM

i'm looking to boost these also will be on every evening from 5:30pm GMT please message or add me GT: mikey 859

WipeoutBoy1 04-03-2013 06:15 PM

Im up for boosting and I have 3 controllers.

Blyckert 04-03-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 (Post 5676256)
Monday, April 8th at 2:30 EST-
Ty-Rex: 4 controllers
BiggD: 3 controllers
GeneralCurry726: 1 controller
DarkReign2021: 4 controllers


After that, depending on what time your're ready, if the rest of you that want to boost are still looking for players, I'd be happy to tag along and help you get whichever. I've got 4 controllers, so once you've got the other 8 bodies ready just let me know.

I'd like to join, can you just use 3 controllers and then I'll get the fourth spot? I sent you a message on XBL earlier.

GeneralCurry726 04-03-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5676364)
Sounds perfect. Now to wait 'til Monday!

For the record, I've got 2 extra controllers and a guitar to make 4. Just in case.

BiggD 04-03-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralCurry726 (Post 5676821)
For the record, I've got 2 extra controllers and a guitar to make 4. Just in case.

Sounds good, if Dark or Ty are short on controllers for whatever reason, we'll be good.

SuperSpartanSam 04-03-2013 09:00 PM

I'll be available all day at 4 PM PST if anyone wants to boost these. I have two extra controllers and a mic. Feel free to msg/add me.

GT: LadiesMan2490

Real Nickga 04-03-2013 10:01 PM

Looking to boost all achievements day of release GT: GuyWithTheBMW

Fechdog 04-03-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The BiggD (Post 5675280)
What time were you planning? My old boosting partner (Life Expectancy) hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'll join you if there's free room. Got 3 controllers total on me.

You willing to do this again? Xenntar will be helping as well like last time.

EDIT: I guess never mind.

DarkReign2021 04-04-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralCurry726 (Post 5676821)
For the record, I've got 2 extra controllers and a guitar to make 4. Just in case.

That actually probably isn't a bad idea. One of my controllers isn't very dependable, so might be easier if you do 2 and I'll just use 3. Plus It'll help having a full top-screen since I'm playing on my little Vanguard screen right now.

Also, if anybody else is interested in joining us at 2:30 EST monday, just let me know. Just because we've got a full set of bodies doesn't mean it's closed off. We can still use 8 more people.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.