XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Community Gaming (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3034)
-   -   Game of the Week: April 22-28 (Rainbow Six Vegas) (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446386)

Creech 04-13-2013 11:47 AM

Game of the Week: April 22-28 (Rainbow Six Vegas)
 

The game of the week for April 22-28 is Rainbow Six Vegas. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

These will all be co-op games (campaign or terrorist hunt) so grab a friend or come meet new friends and let's go shoot some baddies!

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Spanish Assault 04-13-2013 02:24 PM

Hmm...I can buy this game pretty cheap....maybe I'll get it for the session.

tigersrule 04-13-2013 05:28 PM

Hell yeah! This will finally give me a reason to go back and finish up this game.:D

FrozenRaptorz 04-14-2013 11:22 PM

Terrorist hunt....
How much I've missed you. So many great memories there. Love the choice.

Creech 04-15-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenRaptorz (Post 5702594)
Terrorist hunt....
How much I've missed you. So many great memories there. Love the choice.

This is one of my wife's favorite games, so she will likely be joining us in some of the games for this week. Should be some good times!

Barad 04-15-2013 02:35 PM

Damn wish this was Vegas 2 instead. I could pick the first game up again and we could all mess about in T-Hunt.

Creech 04-16-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 5704282)
Damn wish this was Vegas 2 instead. I could pick the first game up again and we could all mess about in T-Hunt.

A) You should definitely pick this game up. A used copy at Gamestop might run you 3 dollars.

B) We will almost certainly do Vegas 2 at some point, so hold on to that as well.

Barad 04-16-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creech (Post 5706351)
A) You should definitely pick this game up. A used copy at Gamestop might run you 3 dollars.

B) We will almost certainly do Vegas 2 at some point, so hold on to that as well.


That's cool I'll pick first game up tomorrow. I guess I can finally unlock that camera achievement with this excuse.

dakisbac 04-16-2013 02:07 PM

Haven't played this in ages so I'm in for sure.

Spanish Assault 04-20-2013 04:43 PM

Alright, I just picked this up for $3 so I am in.

dakisbac 04-20-2013 04:46 PM

I reorganized my games the other day and I don't seem to have Rainbox Six. I definitely didn't sell it, so maybe I was only borrowing it from someone. It's been so long I don't remember.

I am out :(

Spanish Assault 04-20-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakisbac (Post 5716256)
I reorganized my games the other day and I don't seem to have Rainbox Six. I definitely didn't sell it, so maybe I was only borrowing it from someone. It's been so long I don't remember.

I am out :(

Don't you have a local Gamestop? $3....then return it before the 7 days are up for your money back.

Obsolete XBA 04-21-2013 12:17 PM

Sign me up :)

tigersrule 04-23-2013 12:16 AM

I'm on right now if anyone wants to play. GT Tigersrule123

Spanish Assault 04-23-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigersrule (Post 5722557)
I'm on right now if anyone wants to play. GT Tigersrule123

I should be on around 10ish...

tigersrule 04-23-2013 03:02 AM

I guess nobody wants to play...:(

DEG23 04-23-2013 10:00 AM

I'll be hosting some games Thursday and Friday nights ~9.00pm (AEST). I'll post again in this thread before I jump online but hopefully we can get a full room of T-Hunters:D

Creech 04-23-2013 02:23 PM

My wife and I will be on tonight. Likely Thursday and Friday as well. Feel free to send me a FR if you want to join in the fun!

Spanish Assault 04-23-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigersrule (Post 5722882)
I guess nobody wants to play...:(

LOL Was watching the wings and fell asleep on the couch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creech (Post 5724115)
My wife and I will be on tonight. Likely Thursday and Friday as well. Feel free to send me a FR if you want to join in the fun!

I can be on and I am sure Tiger will play with us as well.

EDIT: My son is sick, so I wont be doing any online gaming tonight.

Creech 04-24-2013 01:27 AM

Signing in now if anyone wants to join. I am up for campaign or T-Hunt.

Shinobi273 04-24-2013 01:29 AM

Ah fuck I want to T-hunt with the community! Currently house sitting and won't be on till Friday night :(

Pistol the last terrorist for me Creech!

Creech 04-24-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi273 (Post 5725554)
Ah fuck I want to T-hunt with the community! Currently house sitting and won't be on till Friday night :(

Pistol the last terrorist for me Creech!

That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

Obsolete XBA 04-24-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creech (Post 5726433)
That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

Sounds hilarious!

Damn these timezones -.-

Creech 04-24-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meshuggah1979 (Post 5726507)
Sounds hilarious!

Damn these timezones -.-

Thursday and Friday I will be on during the day. What time works for you? I am in PT, so I think that puts me 9 hours behind you.

Obsolete XBA 04-24-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creech (Post 5727271)
Thursday and Friday I will be on during the day. What time works for you? I am in PT, so I think that puts me 9 hours behind you.


I'm home from work at around 4 PM CET and can be online untill 11-00. So I guess that makes from 7 AM til 2-3 PM your time?

Barad 04-24-2013 07:02 PM

I'm currently away from home at Uni so I might be able to get on Friday/Saturday night.

tigersrule 04-24-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creech (Post 5726433)
That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

The best part was when all but one of us died within five seconds of leaving the spawn area by the same enemy. Then we had to wait around three minutes because the last guy was afk. When he finally came back, he went out the same door and got instantly killed by the same enemy.:p

It's too bad we couldn't have played longer.... That was really fun.

Spanish Assault 04-24-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creech (Post 5726433)
That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

Sounds like something Tiger would do...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigersrule (Post 5727658)
The best part was when all but one of us died within five seconds of leaving the spawn area by the same enemy. Then we had to wait around three minutes because the last guy was afk. When he finally came back, he went out the same door and got instantly killed by the same enemy.:p

It's too bad we couldn't have played longer.... That was really fun.


I REALLY want to play. My son should be all good by Friday night. He has an ear infection so he wont sleep.

tigersrule 04-24-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmona25 (Post 5727702)
Sounds like something Tiger would do...

It wasn't me... Although I did shoot a teammate in the back with a sniper rifle... I swear I didn't see him.:p

Creech 04-25-2013 03:13 PM

Hoping on now for a few hours. Down for t-hunt or campaign.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.