XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dead or Alive 5 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2431)
-   -   Exercise Newbie Achievement glitched? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447344)

Deatheater 04-15-2013 05:00 AM

Exercise Newbie Achievement glitched?

So i finally got all the titles for finishing training with every character(this includes all the other unlockables such as Pai, Akira, Alpha, Sarah etc.) & the achievement hasn't unlocked. I have even manually gone back to each character for training & saw that each one had all the moves completed. Failure teaches success unlocked just fine so that proves I do indeed have all characters. Anyone else have this issue & was able to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Deatheater 04-15-2013 05:14 AM

nvm, turns out I did miss someone. It appears if u accept a throwdown in the middle of training & come back & finish, it'll give u the title but not the credit for the achievement.

Destro 05-06-2013 03:55 PM

How would you rate it on a hard scale...? I did Tina Pretty fine but had so much trouble with Christie for the side stepping kind of moves... they just worked random really...

I fear i wouldn't had the patience to do the big and painfull moves with Ryu or Hayabusa(the only 2 i couldn't complete in DOA4) back then i had only a handfull of games... now i got so much to play... don't feel like it.

STOMACHofSTEEL 05-07-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destro (Post 5755637)
I fear i wouldn't had the patience to do the big and painfull moves with Ryu or Hayabusa(the only 2 i couldn't complete in DOA4)

You probably mean Ryu (Hayabusa) and Hayate. Took me over 8 hours in total to do the Raijin combo throw back then.:(
I have to admit, it's easier this time around. I had some problems with the Virtua Fighter characters, especially Akira, and Brad Wong, but only because I didn't pay attention as to how to go into his different stances.

I'm afraid you still have to do Ryu's Izuna throw and Izuna counters.

bentiancai 05-07-2013 05:32 PM

This one is super hard, I spent at least 5 hours to complete ryo hayabusa

MM2313 05-13-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bentiancai (Post 5758631)
This one is super hard, I spent at least 5 hours to complete ryo hayabusa

One of the new discoveries I made with the Content Update was the fact that every move, for every character, has been given a View Demo option, so you can see how the move is performed and what it looks like, a nice plus. I guess you had difficulties with some of his throws, like the Izuna Throw? That was a tough one to do for awhile, then I finally got it.

Destro 05-18-2013 04:09 AM

Lol at myself... ryu or hayabusa :eek: ;) yeah i meant ryu and hayate lol

Yeah i know about the new feature... the demo thing, at least its a good new thing, show you at least the damn stance... if there is something i always had trouble is when its a secondary stance.

But yeah the izuna drop and all... never was able to perform it(the worst is they expect you to put that in a real match, and the com always does it even on normal... LOL in DOA4) like it was some normal move...

I supose i would be more motivated if i could get all achievements and this one would be the only one missing.. but i know i will never be able to finish the survival one...

Thing is, back in the DOA era i had a lot of time to do these... i didn't had much game.. GOW1 was not even released when i played the most of DOA4... and i remember most characters where long but not that hard to do... exept a few ones. But Hayabusa and Hayate where impossible... could never finish them off... i was raging like crazy.