XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hour of Victory (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=566)
-   -   Worst game on the 360, says gamespot (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46714)

templargunman 11-27-2007 06:22 AM

Worst game on the 360, says gamespot
 
How does that make you guys feel?

Personally I didn't like it when I played it at my friend's house. The only truly positive player reviews on gamespot were all multiple paragraphs with no periods or even commas. Does that say something? or am I just seeing 1 side of it?

antnie 11-27-2007 06:37 AM

I hate gamestop now we both have something in common.=)

D3AD FR3D 11-27-2007 06:37 AM

I haven't played this game yet, but what is wrong with it? Could you please ellaborate as to why you do not like the game?

templargunman 11-27-2007 03:55 PM

I didn't like the graphics and the enemies almost never even attacked me.

I'll link the gamespot article.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...summary;review

XSSDX HEADSHOT 12-07-2007 10:22 PM

The only good thing about it was selling it

Mystery Mango 01-06-2008 02:14 AM

Its not the worst game on the 360, its the seecond worst. The worst game is Blacksite Area 51........

CallumBev 01-19-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystery Mango (Post 564029)
Its not the worst game on the 360, its the seecond worst. The worst game is Blacksite Area 51........

no hour of victory is the worst
the case for the game is deceiving it looks brilliant on the box
it is the worst game ever :eek:
blacksite is good dont know wot ur tokin about:drunk
i would only advise this game to people who r desperate 4 achievements

infradude 01-23-2008 08:09 PM

Guys, guys, guys bomberman act zero is the worst game on the xbox. I'd rather play hour of victory than that trash.

Fonkey Monkey 02-15-2008 09:47 AM

i disagree that this is the worst.
yes, its awful, but the graphics arent that bad and theres worse gameplay out there. 4/10
id say the (dis)honor of worst game has to go to kengo. havent played it but ive seen screens of it and man, looks like a pile of dogshit.

Hayden 02-15-2008 09:50 AM

Its one of the worst games but i would say that the winner of that award would be conflict denied ops

Mystery Mango 02-27-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAYxDEN (Post 647164)
Its one of the worst games but i would say that the winner of that award would be conflict denied ops

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? Blacksite Area 51 makes this game look like Call of Duty 4. Blacksite, is by far, the most disgusting piece of crap I have ever shoved into my colsole. When I finshed the game and got 1000 I didnt trade it in to gamestop because I wanted to spare someone else of getting this horrible excuse for a game. (blacksite)

Mobat555 03-04-2008 03:26 PM

I think worst game is all a matter of preference. Hour of victory has ok graphics and the controls work as expected. Not playing blacksite I am unable to comment, but if you want to try some of the most terrible games bullet witch and vampire rain seem to be fundamentally flawed graphically, story, and control wise.

But bomberman is said to be the worst.

MikeinSC 04-20-2008 10:45 PM

Having played Jumper, HoV is much better than that.

lid 04-30-2008 05:22 AM

What? Blacksite??? Am I hearing this correctly? How on earth is that the worst game on the 360 let alone a bad game at all. Conflict, Jumper, Pimp My Ride, Two Worlds, Bomberman, Americas Army and vampire rain should all be up there. IMO I believe two worlds is the worst, tears came out of my eyes because that game was so bad.

TheGameReaper20 05-15-2008 10:14 PM

this game is pretty bad i mean i dont know bout you but i was offended by its gameplay but its definatly not the worst either acme arsenal or frontlines:fuel of war is!

Darklord Saige 06-12-2008 09:12 PM

Has no one played cabelas african safari? Or any cabela game on the 360?
That garbage game outstrips everything listed above by miles.

Perfectionist66 06-28-2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darklord Saige (Post 926072)
Has no one played cabelas african safari? Or any cabela game on the 360?
That garbage game outstrips everything listed above by miles.

Cabela's big game hunter was pretty entertaining for how easy of a game it was (achievement wise)

TESTUBE BABY 82 07-11-2008 04:00 PM

hour of victory is kack.blacksite i thought was not great the origional on ps 2 and xbox was better.hour of victory looks good on the back of the box but put it in your 360 and you will vomit cause it is complete dog shit.out of the 2 id take blacksite

Darklord Saige 07-12-2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfectionist66 (Post 963663)
Cabela's big game hunter was pretty entertaining for how easy of a game it was (achievement wise)

Entertaining as in...fun to play? I think not, it might be entertaining because of how easy the achievements are, but other then that....

RareCoincidence 08-23-2008 03:05 PM

this game was fun to play as the worst game on the 360?i wouldnt go that far as there are def worse ones than this

vI-Youneek-Iv 08-23-2008 03:07 PM

Yea I heard that game was REALLY bad so I didn't get it or attempt to rent it.

muters 08-23-2008 05:55 PM

When a game gets almost universally panned, I feel as if I have to try it myself, I just can't take the word of extreme reviews where a game get's 2/10, or 10/10 for that matter. I really enjoyed Vampire Rain, Tenchu Z and BulletWitch, while well received games like Forza 2 and Devil May Cry 4 sent me to sleep.

Hour of Victory really is terrible, though. I don't think it's the worst, but it's on a par with the likes of Superman Returns, for me (i.e. playable, if you ignore how shoddy almost every aspect of it is) The worst games on the 360 are Bomberman: Act Zero and Kengo, because of their sheer pointlessness. Bomberman has barely enough material in it to be a demo, and Kengo is quite possibly the most repetitive, boring game I've ever experienced.

At least HoV is mercifully short. I laughed out loud when the first campaign ended about 20 minutes after I loaded the disc.

I Crush All 08-24-2008 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muters (Post 1096381)
When a game gets almost universally panned, I feel as if I have to try it myself, I just can't take the word of extreme reviews where a game get's 2/10, or 10/10 for that matter. I really enjoyed Vampire Rain, Tenchu Z and BulletWitch, while well received games like Forza 2 and Devil May Cry 4 sent me to sleep.

Hour of Victory really is terrible, though. I don't think it's the worst, but it's on a par with the likes of Superman Returns, for me (i.e. playable, if you ignore how shoddy almost every aspect of it is) The worst games on the 360 are Bomberman: Act Zero and Kengo, because of their sheer pointlessness. Bomberman has barely enough material in it to be a demo, and Kengo is quite possibly the most repetitive, boring game I've ever experienced.

At least HoV is mercifully short. I laughed out loud when the first campaign ended about 20 minutes after I loaded the disc.

Like you the bad reviews is making me want to try it...provided I can find people to boost with online...ARGH!!!!!!

M85A21 08-24-2008 03:32 AM

I loved this game, but every level was about 6 minutes long lol.
Very arcade feel to it. Which is what I liked.

KEVINxGARNETT 08-24-2008 03:46 AM

I think two worlds is the worst game ive ever played. That game is absolute shit. Terrible graphics, gameplay, game voice-overs(or w.e. there called), EVERYTHING. I rented it and put it back in the mail box 20 mins later.

SpeedKills3255 08-24-2008 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVINxGARNETT (Post 1097355)
I think two worlds is the worst game ive ever played. That game is absolute shit. Terrible graphics, gameplay, game voice-overs(or w.e. there called), EVERYTHING. I rented it and put it back in the mail box 20 mins later.

i agree i borrowed it from my friend. it sucks.

I Crush All 09-02-2008 05:09 PM

Come on is it really that bad??? The demo seemed to be ok.

ThorTheOdinSon 09-07-2008 07:57 PM

the game is bad... like graphics... physics, AI, scripting but overall i thought it was fun for achievement hunting...

EOU Findub 10-20-2008 12:29 AM

This game is so f-ing bad. Only reason I have it because it is a fairly easy 1K...good lord it is painful to play through though.

smorpheus 12-29-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystery Mango (Post 678532)
Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? Blacksite Area 51 makes this game look like Call of Duty 4. Blacksite, is by far, the most disgusting piece of crap I have ever shoved into my colsole. When I finshed the game and got 1000 I didnt trade it in to gamestop because I wanted to spare someone else of getting this horrible excuse for a game. (blacksite)

I've seen some ways of trashing on a game, but that has got to be the funniest I've ever read.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.