XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3086)
-   -   Roadmap (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476876)

Nigoli 05-19-2013 12:00 AM

Roadmap

Roadmap

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
Estimated time for 1000: 1-2 hours (40 in non-Skip Mode)
Minimum playthroughs: 1
Missable achievements: None
Glitched achievements: None
Offline: 24 (1000)
Online: 0 (0)
Cheats disable achievements: No cheats

Skip Mode:

After saving System Data
Go to Option
Set the first option to 1
Set the second option to 2
and set the third option to 3 for Skip Mode

Anything that says で全 for the first three options in Option.

This will make it so you can hold R to skip for the entire game at the fastest speed, I personally used a rubberband.

Walkthrough
:

Since it doesn't matter which choices you pick, it won't deviate from the main story at all, and won't affect which Achievements unlock. I personally picked the first choices for the few times you have to pick a choice.

Use Skip Mode from start to end for the entire game. Once the System Data prompt comes up, this will mean you're finished. Be sure to save it.

Once that's done

You'll notice a new choice in the main menu, called Premium. Go into it.

Go into Chapter for チャプターモード使用 to unlock.
back out
Go into Album for アルバムモードを閲覧 to unlock.

You should now have every Achievement in the game.

sanger 05-19-2013 11:30 AM

Nice Roadmap!

Just wanted to comment that when using RT to skip none of the options make any difference. The options seem to only affect Auto Mode which is started by pressing LB+RB, but even at High Speed setting,the skip speed is too slow compared to using RT, so it is not advised.

There's only 3 choices in the whole game, and the rest is just matter of holding down RT. All 3 towards the first 1/3 of the game. So, you may want to note that after making those 3 choices, you can go away and come back after about an hour or so to find all achievements unlocked except for the two that require to enter the menus in PREMIUM.

Born Apophis 05-19-2013 04:32 PM

Great guide, thanks! Just got this game today.... very happy to know it's a very fast game with only few dialog choices.:locked

Gizmo2k 05-20-2013 07:12 AM

Super. Easiest one yet? Thanks for the guide, even without it, I wouldn't have started this game :)

QuickMythril 05-21-2013 06:27 AM

definitely the easiest and one of the fastest 1000 GS available. when holding RT (i used a rubber band) the first choice comes at about 4 minutes in, the next choice about 3 minutes later, then the final one after another 2 minutes. the story will end about 50 minutes after your last choice. enjoy your gamerscore, and if you can read japanese, enjoy the story!

McDurbin 06-06-2013 11:17 PM

For the third option that needs to be changed there is no third choice. There are only two. So I guess you mean choose the second choice?

Also for option two its already set at choice two.

DarkxMaterials 06-07-2013 11:41 PM

Thank you for this. I would not have started it otherwise.

a_correa4 07-22-2013 03:24 AM

Easy peasy.....diving into it now

Lord Forbes 07-31-2013 06:13 AM

Excellent guide! Thank you for making it. Great tips! Made three choices, rubber banded, went to bed. Will wake up with another 1000. Put it up on Ebay tomorrow. :)
Thanks again!

MastaOfEvil 08-02-2013 02:16 AM

Thank you, got my 1k :D

TigerLust 08-16-2013 09:27 AM

Thanks buddy, great roadmap!

Paul Broughton 08-24-2013 08:01 PM

Once you answer the 3 questions, keep your finger on RT and pull the battery out. Plays itself to the end!!