XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rockstar Games Table Tennis (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4925)

Webb 06-09-2006 05:16 PM

Achievement Trading Thread

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

Minty 10-07-2006 05:21 PM

Looking for online matches?

Not looking to exchange achievements, just a friendly game against some fellow members?

LeiChat 11-02-2006 09:13 PM

Is anyone playing tournaments? I'd like to work for those achievements.
I don't mind playing as Minty says. If I don't get lucky I'll be back to ask if anyone's up for a boost. ;)

MELT 1 03-10-2007 10:07 AM

Hey,
Im looking to get the winning streak achievements and the widowmaker achievement. Im willing to help anyone else get them as well. Ill be on most of today and im on every evening (GMT) anyway just send me a friend request.

MELT 1 is my gamertag.

Deftone2k6 Uk 03-12-2007 08:46 PM

achievement achieved, thanks to Bellsten & i helped in return to get his also

Peace ya'll & Happy Gaming Def :drunk

nihilbynumbers 03-13-2007 05:43 AM

Currently going for the winning streak achievements aswell as the widowmaker.
Willing to help anyone else with theirs.
Online during the day tomorrow and the evening daily (EST).
Send me a request.

scov29 03-18-2007 04:57 PM

anyone able to help me get widowmaker and i will return favour. am on all of 2day. gt - scov29

zackrage 03-19-2007 07:14 AM

I need the online achievements...

I'm looking for someone willing to help me with the online achievements (I need them all). I will help with any other games that you need. Please message me and send fr. Thanks. Also, if there are certain games you need that I may not have, I have friends that do.

Shaaady Souljah 03-19-2007 04:25 PM

you may have better luck posting in the achievement trading thread, as it is viewed by more people AND you can check there for others looking for the same help and contact them instead of waiting for a response. :)

canadahokey4 03-19-2007 10:36 PM

if anyone would like to help me get the 3, 4, 5, game winning streak and widowmaker achievements i would be happy to return the favour. Just add me on Xbox live and send the message "ping pong achievements" or something so i will know its you. I'm on every night around 9.15 eastern time and will be on tonight (monday) in about 3 hours. PM me for my gamertag

zackrage 03-20-2007 05:10 AM

Ah, thanks Shaaady. Yes, found a few people and we've worked on most of the online stuff. However, I would really appreciate anyone that already has GOAT that would be willing to help me get it. I will gladly help in any other game you desire. Thanks.

BallaGStatus 03-29-2007 02:43 AM

just need:

The Net Veteran : Rack up 10+ hours of online gameplay time.

---just hit the ball an hour a day..

The Hall of Famer: Has won 50+ (non-consecutive) Ranked Tournaments.

--- need 3 ppl with AOL instant messenger to get this done, or 3 ppl who need this also or that can help.

The G.O.A.T. : Achieve the highest TrueSkill rating possible in any Ranked online game mode.

---someone to boost from

LeiChat 03-30-2007 04:25 PM

Hall of Famer - "Has won 50+ (non-consecutive) Ranked Tournaments"

Minimum players for a tournament is 4.
I would suggest in a session we all take a turn (might affect trueskill if you're still after GOAT) to win one tournament, rather than boosting one individual at a time. If you want to take part in that session you must commit to playing 4 tournies so each person gets 1 win.

The tournies don't appear to be knockout, so you play 3 matches that last 7 minutes each (rather than a number of points / games)

Stuff we need to confirm:
- If you can win a tournament if the other three players just quit? This would obviously be a lot faster if it works for boosting.

To keep the bandwidth down, rather than replying here, please PM me on the forums OR on Xbox Live.
Please let me know your timezone. I will add you to the list below:
- - -
BallaGStatus - GMT-8 (USA,PST)
Davoody - GMT+0 (UK)
DemonsNightmare - GMT+0 (UK)
LeiChat - GMT+0 (UK)
Mr Fiddler - GMT+0 (UK)
Rdrunr89 - GMT-6 (USA)
UDGuy - GMT-? (Canada)
Wiggums5 - GMT-5 (USA)
- - -
Once we have a good number perhaps we can agree some regular session days/times to meet up.

Gazza 03-31-2007 01:36 PM

yea i need all of the online achievements, but would appreciate the win 3,4,5 n widowmaker first send me a FR

GOD0NE 04-03-2007 08:53 PM

I'm looking for guys to Boost off for G.O.A.T. Send me a friend request and message if you can help.

Anthony

BallaGStatus 04-04-2007 04:39 AM

Lei any updates on the tourneys?

UDGuy 04-04-2007 09:03 PM

I tried to get some wins the other day for the HOF achievement with 3 friends. We decided to just quit out each time and take turns 5 wins at a time. I went first and got my 5 and then after that no one could register any more wins on the leaderboards including me no matter who hosted. We couldn't figure out what happened and just decided not to do it. I am not sure if the last update fairly recently changed something with this or not.

Perhaps there was lag with the wins and they showed up later. I will check this and update if so.

LeiChat 04-05-2007 10:02 PM

Balla, Mr Fiddler and I have been on quite a few evenings in the last two weeks but fear we're not staying up late enough for you guys.

Would like to try quit method, but taking it in turns to win a tournie each. Probably need to check after 4/5 to make sure each one is counting though I guess. Hopefully UDGuy and friends just got unlucky.

If I'm not online drop me a msg anyway in case I'm on the pc, will keep an eye out and hopefully we'll have four us on at the same time eventually.

I've invited Wiggums5 twice now but he's been caught up playing other games. :(

KloudStrife 04-09-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza (Post 228333)
yea i need all of the online achievements, but would appreciate the win 3,4,5 n widowmaker first send me a FR

I need these as well, if someone could hit me up with a FR, it'd be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

eS x 3 04-10-2007 10:45 PM

Tournament Achievement

I'm here in hopes to get the 50 tournament wins achievement. My gamertag is:

eS x 3

I have school, but I do log in once a day for a bit after 4pm PST.

jimoxgen 04-12-2007 02:04 PM

Gamer tag: sozzle chest88
Time zone Eastern Standard Time on ususally after 8PM weekdays
Table Tennis, willing to help anyone get 3,4,5 streak wins and The Widowmaker, I want to work on Hall of Famer, I will also help you get it as well. (also need net veteran, but that will come on it's own).

Please send me a friend request and a message saying Table Tennis, so I know to add you, please only do so if you have a mic or keyboard, prefer mic, it's just easier to communicate, thanks.

KloudStrife 04-13-2007 10:52 PM

I still need the 3, 4, 5 win streaks and The Widowmaker as well. If you could please send me a FR and message me saying you're looking to trade for Table Tennis. Thanks!!

Kid MaV 04-14-2007 09:46 PM

boostin for acheivments

send a fr to Lidwell if you want to boost to get acheivments. when u send me a fr send a message with the fr sayin Rockstar

KloudStrife 04-15-2007 05:49 PM

Got all the Achievements I needed, thanks RocketLawnChair :) And of course the folks here at x360a :D

DanielFullard 04-22-2007 10:27 AM

Looking to get the 5 ranked wins and Shutout please. And even if you want the 50 tournies.

If you already have them Ill help you on other games if you want

Zowsky 04-23-2007 01:56 AM

I'm looking to get any of the multiplayer achievements, just send me a friend request GT: Zowsky

white3er 04-23-2007 02:08 AM

I need the 5 straight wins if anybody can help me please send me a friend request.

Kid MaV 04-23-2007 10:03 PM

need the widomaker and game winning streak achvments... i will be willing to help anyone get them also.. send me a friend request sayin Table Tennis and well get them

thepirate1214 04-25-2007 02:49 AM

hey i need all the online achievements, send me a message if you want to help

Nats21 05-08-2007 08:22 PM

I got this game a while ago, and i never did the online achivements. So if anybody is willing to help, i will return the favour. Just PM me or FR me please.

Gamertag: Nats21

Nats21