XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Call of Duty: World at War (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=932)
-   -   Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50480)

Krazie 12-30-2007 06:18 AM

Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread
 
Use this thread in order to trade online achievements with other forum members!

dethklok 11-10-2008 06:51 PM

if anyone wants to boost

Blue Ribbon
Get Your Right Foot Wet
Get Your Left Foot Wet

send me a message on xbox live. Also looking to complete vet on co-op. If your intrested send me a message on xbox live

GT = stinkyx dead x2

Warlikegorilla 11-11-2008 03:56 AM

i am up for co-op.

tho i want to play the Entire game co-op and if we can get some achievements along the way thats fine, but primarely i just wanna play the entire game co-op. :)

gt: warlikegorilla

dethklok 11-11-2008 04:03 AM

I just need one more co-op achievement. I need Blue Ribbon (Complete a 4-player Competitive Co-Op match in 1st place over Xbox LIVE.)


You need 4 players. If you want to boost sign up bellow. Will be boosting that achievement tomarrow.

1) Stinkyx dead x2
2)
3)
4)

dethklok 11-11-2008 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venomized (Post 1310225)
Hey I am up for it. GT is in spot 2 there. Hopefully eb games has it in sotck tomorrow (pre ordered) and that I can game with you. I call first or second =)

it will be in the order you sign up to prevent any confusion. So that means you are 2nd

Eternal 11-11-2008 08:22 AM

Australian Co-Op Veteran Campaign Run-Through

Looking for three other players to go through the whole campaign on Veteran. This is Australians only (New Zealand is ok) because of timing and lag. We'll try and start on Friday 14th November at around 7:30PM Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

1) Eternal x360a
2)
3)
4)

Reply, FR and Message if interested.

dethklok 11-11-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1310344)
Australian Co-Op Veteran Campaign Run-Through

Looking for three other players to go through the whole campaign on Veteran. This is Australians only (New Zealand is ok) because of timing and lag. We'll try and start on Friday 14th November at around 7:30PM Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

1) Eternal x360a
2)
3)
4)

Reply, FR and Message if interested.

I am not worried about co-op campaign because most of the campaign vet. achievements are solo only achievements. If you want to join in for the blue ribbon achievement let me know.

Eternal 11-11-2008 08:28 AM

I never asked if you were worried about the achievements. I don't just play games for the achievements. And if your not Australian/NZ, please refrain from commenting on our party.

dethklok 11-11-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1310354)
I never asked if you were worried about the achievements.

LMAO wow dude, chill out a bit will ya. No need to be a party pooper man. I could care less if you are not worried about it or not. I mearly was looking for people to get the achievement.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1310354)
I don't just play games for the achievements.

do you realize what site your on lol its all about getting achievement. In addition to that, if your not looking for achievements then why post in the "achievement trading thread" LMAO




Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1310354)
And if your not Australian/NZ,

way to be open minded man. I have played with people form Aussie and all over the world with no lag.

Eternal 11-11-2008 08:37 AM

Well I'm sorry I haven't played with people from across the world because I'm sleeping when everyone else is playing. You and I can shutup now. Case closed. Now let's all be a happy family and get on with achievement trading/coop campaign.

dethklok 11-11-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1310372)
Well I'm sorry I haven't played with people from across the world because I'm sleeping when everyone else is playing. You and I can shutup now. Case closed. Now let's all be a happy family and get on with achievement trading/coop campaign.

thought you didnt want to play for achievements as you stated lol Just because your sleeping and whatnot when the rest of the world isnt doesnt mean you should be so close minded about who you play with. There are PLENTY of USA and erupeans who are up late when you are playing. I play till like 3 or 4 in the morning pretty much every night and I know a shit load of people who do the same.



EDIT:

So far the list for blue ribbon is look like this:

1) Stinkyx dead x2
2) Internecine X
3)
4)

checkahh 11-11-2008 09:53 AM

you can add me aswell, my gamertag is Fraaz89, im GMT +1

Eddy Grant 11-11-2008 11:57 AM

GMT +8

GT: Eddy Grant

Thanks

dethklok 11-11-2008 03:09 PM

ok we have 4 people for the blue ribbon achievement

the list and order will be:

1) Stinkyx dead x2
2) Internecine X
3) Fraaz89
4) Eddy Grant

when you guys are online send me a message on xbox live. Once we are all online we'll do it

lip splitter 11-11-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dethklok (Post 1311051)
ok we have 4 people for the blue ribbon achievement

the list and order will be:

1) Stinkyx dead x2
2) Internecine X
3) Fraaz89
4) Eddy Grant

when you guys are online send me a message on xbox live. Once we are all online we'll do it

If one of thes guys can not make it let me know. I am on from 4-10et.

GT is lip splitter

dethklok 11-11-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lip splitter (Post 1311164)
If one of thes guys can not make it let me know. I am on from 4-10et.

GT is lip splitter

you a little late lol. We are boosting right now, just got my blue ribbon achievement, yay. Now just helping the others out

oneANGELofDECAY 11-11-2008 07:10 PM

Im up for coop and looking to get in a group to play online matches too!

Evolution X0 11-11-2008 09:42 PM

how can u boost in this game? u prob just get co-op achievements for a laugh.

dethklok 11-11-2008 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution X0 (Post 1312206)
how can u boost in this game? u prob just get co-op achievements for a laugh.

the only achievements you can really boost are the 3 co-op achievements. I dunno if points still count in a private match or not. If anyone want to test that out let me know and we'll try

Evolution X0 11-11-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dethklok (Post 1312215)
the only achievements you can really boost are the 3 co-op achievements. I dunno if points still count in a private match or not. If anyone want to test that out let me know and we'll try

hmm..if there was cage match or maybe enough players for a free for all..
u could boost..for guns,points and etc.

Zerokesra 11-12-2008 05:18 PM

I'd like to get a few people together to get blue ribbon. If anybody starts a game my GT is Zerokesra.

PukkaSupreme 11-12-2008 09:45 PM

Sign me up

oneANGELofDECAY 11-13-2008 12:14 AM

Looking for someone to do coop achievements with

ClevelandRocks8 11-13-2008 12:36 AM

Starting a Group to get the following achievements.

-Get your Left Foot Wet
-Get your Right Foot Wet
-Blue Ribbon

We will complete a mission on Recruit quickly to get the "Get Your Left Foot Wet" and then we'll work towards Blue Ribbon, taking a turn in the order you sign up. We'll get "Get Your Right Foot Wet" as we go for the Blue Ribbon achievement.

Sign Up Sheet
1. ClevelandRocks8
2.
3.
4.

This group will be doing these achievements: Friday (11/14) at 7:00 PM EST.

Send me a FR with a message on XBox Live; Gamertag is ClevelandRocks8

Shaun_26 11-13-2008 01:47 AM

Blue Ribbon Trading
 
Hey im starting another group 2 get the BLUE RIBBON Achievement...

i will be online tonight at 11:00 pm EST... thats 11:00 NSW time, 10:00 QLD.....
Thursday 13th November...

if we dont get enough people tonight we will be playin tomorrow exact same times if anyone wants 2 join in... (Friday 14th 11:00pm NSW EST, 10:00pm QLD)

only need 1 more person....


Add my Gamertag n send me a message n we will get this achievement...
Gamertag: STEALTHSHAUN



add names if interested...

1. STEALTHSHAUN
2. Lizard UK
3. xl Ace88 lx
4.

we will go through each person taking turns to win the match, starting at 1 and finishing at 4... add gamertag n send message if interested...

Ace88 11-13-2008 12:04 PM

Looking for 3 others to get Blue Ribbon. Check sig for time online.

Ace88 11-13-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun_26 (Post 1315801)
Hey im starting another group 2 get the BLUE RIBBON Achievement...

i will be online tonight at 11:00 pm EST... thats 11:00 NSW time, 10:00 QLD.....
Thursday 13th November...

if we dont get enough people tonight we will be playin tomorrow exact same times if anyone wants 2 join in... (Friday 14th 11:00pm NSW EST, 10:00pm QLD)

only need 2 more people....


Add my Gamertag n send me a message n we will get this achievement...
Gamertag: STEALTHSHAUN



add names if interested...

1. STEALTHSHAUN
2. Lizard UK
3. xl Ace88 lx
4.

we will go through each person taking turns to win the match, starting at 1 and finishing at 4... add gamertag n send message if interested...

I'm in for Blue Ribbon. Althught I'm alittle confused on what time you will be on my time. If you could let me know that would be super.
Time zone in signature.

ClevelandRocks8 11-13-2008 08:30 PM

Starting a Group to get the following achievements.

-Get your Left Foot Wet
-Get your Right Foot Wet
-Blue Ribbon

We will complete a mission on Recruit quickly to get the "Get Your Left Foot Wet" and then we'll work towards Blue Ribbon, taking a turn in the order you sign up. We'll get "Get Your Right Foot Wet" as we go for the Blue Ribbon achievement.

Sign Up Sheet
1. ClevelandRocks8
2. oneANGELofDECAY (maybe)
3. Zerokesra
4. xXI A ROD IXx
5.

oneANGELofDECAY may not make it, so sign that 5th spot just in case!



This group will be doing these achievements: Friday (11/14) at 7:00 PM EST.

Send me a FR with a message on XBox Live; Gamertag is ClevelandRocks8

ChillcoRE 11-13-2008 08:41 PM

I'm up for boosting the 3 Co-op achievements, but mostly Blue Ribbon.
GT: ChillcoRE

Gallantsd 11-14-2008 12:08 AM

just got this game would like to get the co-op stuff so if your interested just send me a message over live


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.