XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   World of Tanks (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3179)
-   -   Beta anyone? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505544)

Crimson x360a 07-20-2013 05:34 PM

Beta anyone?

Who has the beta?

Beefdagreat 07-23-2013 03:30 AM

I have it. Since I've played the PC version for 2 years, I can say it is fun but there are some differences that annoy me.

alpha17 07-23-2013 07:36 AM

I've been playing it since day one launch and I believe they have released one update, which I feel really improved the game. You can only play as German or US tanks, TD's, and SPG's. you can only use up to tier 6.

So far if you've played it on PC which I feel half the people who are playing it have then you have a slight advantage of the layout of the three maps.

I play SPG's only and have played it so long now to the point were I can hunt for enemy SPG's and get blind fire kills.

ginge88isfun 08-23-2013 11:27 AM

Started playing the beta as well, never played the PC version but it seems like something that could be enjoyable as a group.

UberPirateNinja 08-23-2013 11:36 AM

I tried it, was fine at first, but the controls went really laugh and un-responsive towards the end of it, the turret movement was fine, but the movement of the actual tank was so bad the game was unplayable.

Not tried it since, didn't exactly give me a good first impression.

alpha17 08-27-2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja (Post 5948055)
I tried it, was fine at first, but the controls went really laugh and un-responsive towards the end of it, the turret movement was fine, but the movement of the actual tank was so bad the game was unplayable.

Not tried it since, didn't exactly give me a good first impression.

The game has been updated multiple times since you might have last played it. They reset accounts, and opened up tier VII, VIII tanks for US and Germany, heavies only I thinks

Tieg 10-15-2013 02:54 PM

I've been playing the beta for a month and a half(w/ exception of 3 weeks it took me to 100% GTA V). It's not bad. Little surprised at how dead the forums are.

FatalDeathSG45 12-01-2013 08:42 PM

My nephew and I have been playing the beta for a good deal of time and I actually like it. You could have one of the more powerful tanks in the game, but that won't really amount to anything if you're crap with it. But that's the fun of this game. Choose which tank class you're good with and go for it. Are you a hit-and-run type of player? Light or medium tanks are good to use for that task. Want to fight from a distance? Use a tank destroyer or artillery. The number of tanks, even in this beta, are quite plentiful and every one of them is unique.

It's a shame that none of the progress in the beta will transfer over to the real game when it releases (meaning I'll have to work again to unlock that T29), but if nothing else this beta helped me pick out the tanks I'm good with and the tanks I'm not so good with.

x SL4YER x 01-25-2014 04:13 PM

pc is best for this game not good with pad best for mouse and key board . but it very good game if you playit on pc